It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Kerry are ninth cousins twice removed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

President George W. Bush and Senator John F. Kerry are related, according to Great Britain's Guardian Unlimited and the December issue of Family Tree Magazine. The two presidential candidates share at least eight common ancestors, making them very distant cousins, says Family Tree. Emphasis on the word distant: The two are ninth cousins, twice removed, Massachusetts genealogist Gary Boyd Roberts told the Guardian Unlimited. link

Who would of thunk it?! These guys are related

I'm sure that the NWO people will LOVE this one.

Anyway - who do you people think got the better of the genes?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
good post except the fact have you ever heard of "six degrees of seperation". it basically means that going six relatives back we are all related like my mothers, uncles, brothers, aunts, cousins, sister could be a relative of a friend of mine.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
good post except the fact have you ever heard of "six degrees of seperation". it basically means that going six relatives back we are all related like my mothers, uncles, brothers, aunts, cousins, sister could be a relative of a friend of mine.

And Kevin Bacon.

I'm pretty sure I'll lose 20 for that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This topic has previously been discussed on the following thread:

Bush and Kerry are Related
Kerry Descendant of Muhammed??? (Turns into discussion of Bush and Kerry being relatives)

Thread Closed

[edit on 25-10-2004 by dbates]

top topics

join