It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't matter who Christopher A. Rodia is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I thought this needed it's own thread. The mods may think differently.

This is my opinion, but I don't think Christopher Rodia is involved with the Sandy Hook shooting anymore than his bad luck of having his car in the area the time it occurred.

Recently you've probably heard the police transmission placing Mr. Rodia near the crime scene. His car was inspected finding a gun in the trunk. This is when, I believe, the media took the story and ran with it.
The gun, again in my opinion, wasn't part of the crime but was in Mr. Rodia's car.

See: Who is Christopher A. Rodia?

Why isn't Mr. Rodia coming forward and announcing this gun and car as being his?
Because he is a felon.
Felon's can't own or have possession of a firearm at anytime. Mr. Rodia coming forward would admit his guilt of him having possession of this firearm.

In short the Honda car is most likely Mr. Rodia's and not Adam's or his mothers car. This is the media's mess up and since they can't get any answers from the police they are putting the puzzle together wrong in return telling us, John Q. Public, a bunch of B.S.

Watch this video at 5:25 and you will hear the medical examiner say that the long rifle was at the scene of the crime and not in the car.

During this interview the Dr. admits the primary weapon was the "long rifle". The journalist asks "I thought the long rifle was discovered in the car?" while the medical examiner responds "That's not correct, sir."

So the gun the media has been showing coming out of the car might not even be in question. It is them distracting the story with how they think it happened. The media is just guessing and putting the pieces where they think fit.

No wonder there is so much conspiracy around this case. The media is responsible for the confusion. They usually are.

edit on Mon Dec 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We've seen photo evidence of the rifle in the car.

Are you comfortable believing what Dr. Carver says?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thank you for this thread! You have expressed what I have been thinking for a while.

Christopher A. Rodia had nothing to do with the CT killings. The media is misleading people on this; but isn't that their usual.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

You saw a rifle in who's car? That is the question here.
What rifle did you see? Many people have a rifle.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I have trouble seeing any conspiracy on this story. What I am seeing is a shoddy job done by the media. The only conspiracy is the media continuing to feed us B.S. and tell the story how some round table executives in the press think it needs to be.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion.

Thanks

top topics

join