It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The "WING" makes the Aurora look like it's in reverse when flying. The "WING" out-flies the Aurora by five (5) times the speed.

Somehow we're still working on finding out how government scientists managed to figure out how to cancel the sound of the plane using its speed.

This "WING" is able to leave the atmosphere, but not by much, and still take crystal clear pictures of its targets.

The engine is a "pulse" very similar to Aurora's, however, the fuel consumption is much better. I've had it explained to me in terms of an automobile: Imagine getting 1500 miles to 1/2 (HALF) a gallon of gas!

This "WING" has the ability to stay aloft for weeks on end. If it needs refueling, it reenters the atmosphere and is refueled as any other airplane.

Now, THE KICKER...its fuel is oxygen and hydrogen. The government, as we speak, has teams of scientists working on a conversion kit so the "WING" can "suck-in-and-convert" its own fuel from the atmosphere.

The scary part...the "WING" is also designed to deliver nuclear weapons as well as conventional weapons.

Its exact speed is actually unknown at this time. Its silence makes this plane an extremely deadly weapon in the hands of a warmongering president such as ours. Currently, there are four (4) working prototypes; they are based at the 'new Area 51' in the state of Oklahoma.If any one has info on this or has pictures Please e-mail me.

Lyseric e-mail me at [email protected]

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Mooseman]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Where did you get your information? This is the first I've ever heard of this "wing" sounds interesting if it's real.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have heard of this kind of propulsion. The Aurora was supposed to use it but it was still in a premature form. I think that the plane needs a lot of energy to get up to past the speed of sound and then the "sucking in and converting" takes place. Search for it in google and stuff, there are a lot of informational sights on the subject.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Sr-71 got retired, but a few years later it went back into service which suggests that they tried to replace it with the aurora or equivalant, and it didnt work. I read that somewhere also.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Where did you find this at? By the way you're decribing it, it sounds like it would be a Northrop Grumman design. Northrop Grumman has been working on flying wing technology since 1928.
Tim

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This sounds very interesting, how you got anymore info on the "Wing"?? i would to read more on this topic

join