It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquila Legis - Philippine version of the Skull and Bones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Have any of you heard of this fraternity based in Philippines?

The Aquila Legis is a Filipino fraternity based in the Ateneo de Manila School of Law. Founded in 1949, it was the first fraternity founded by students, and the first fraternity in the Philippines using Latin nomenclature, preceding a number of Philippine law-based fraternities with names derived from Latin. (Aquila Legis in English means "eagle of the law," but is commonly translated as "legal eagle.")[1] Over the past six decades, the fraternity has inducted over 1,500 members, some of whom eventually rose to public prominence as cabinet secretaries, legislators, justices, and ambassadors.[2]

I was searching for information on a relative of mine, and discovered he is a member of this fraternity. This seems to be like the Philippines version of Skull and Bones out of CT, USA. I'm interested in input on this fraternal order, I did a search and found that there was no discussion on this at all.
edit on 23-12-2012 by chief_counsellor because: more appropriate title

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Nice find

So, how does it feel to have a family lineage that is a part of the powerful, almighty elite ruling the world?

edit on 23-12-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, I don't if you would call this group part of the elite ruling the world....but at least they are powerful in the Philippines.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

I was kidding a little bit, but it would be fun to read some more about the topic.
A Google search shows allot of info, but as usual, what is true and what is false.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For some reason their main website of their headquarters has been suspended by hostgator.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Prominent Members and their positions can be found in this link.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

Over the past six decades, the fraternity has inducted over 1,500 members, some of whom eventually rose to public prominence as cabinet secretaries, legislators, justices, and ambassadors.
Big flat warning flags go up when I read crap like that.

Some of whom.

So basically it's meaningless.

If 10% of humans are left handed. Then it's an exclusive group.

There are, as of 2010, ~92,337,852 people in the Philippines. Therefore, the Philippines has over 9 million left handed people, some of whom eventually rose to public prominence as cabinet secretaries, legislators, justices, and ambassadors.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

Over the past six decades, the fraternity has inducted over 1,500 members, some of whom eventually rose to public prominence as cabinet secretaries, legislators, justices, and ambassadors.
Big flat warning flags go up when I read crap like that.

Some of whom.

So basically it's meaningless.

If 10% of humans are left handed. Then it's an exclusive group.

There are, as of 2010, ~92,337,852 people in the Philippines. Therefore, the Philippines has over 9 million left handed people, some of whom eventually rose to public prominence as cabinet secretaries, legislators, justices, and ambassadors.

What part of what you have read do you think is crap ?
Are you saying been left or right handed is the same as been in a secret society with a secret agenda ?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
What part of what you have read do you think is crap ?
Are you saying been left or right handed is the same as been in a secret society with a secret agenda ?
I'm saying that unless a significant portion of members have held political power, or conversely, a significant portion of people in political power are members,then it's merely anecdotal and has no bearing.

They're implying causality—if you're a member of this club, chances are you'll rule the country. But there are no facts backing up that implication.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm saying that unless a significant portion of members have held political power, or conversely, a significant portion of people in political power are members,then it's merely anecdotal and has no bearing.

They're implying causality—if you're a member of this club, chances are you'll rule the country. But there are no facts backing up that implication.

The fact that they are secret and nobody but them selfs know who they are means you don't know how many are already in places of power the only way to tell they are there is by their actions , like what they are doing now not just the Philippines but all there sect's

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
The fact that they are secret and nobody but them selfs know who they are means you don't know how many are already in places of power the only way to tell they are there is by their actions , like what they are doing now not just the Philippines but all there sect's
Who said they were secret? They're a fraternity. Their members are known.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Who said they were secret? They're a fraternity. Their members are known.
That is what they are secret ,,the mason's the illuminati the dragon society skull and bones , you may know one or two members but you don't know all of them and their meetings and every thing that go's on at the meeting's are secret ,

Bush and Blair are both members of secret society's and just look at how many people are dead from their lies ,

new topics

top topics

join