It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the pole shift supposed to happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I just think we may be on some primrose path where we wont experience any such calamities. I have a sinking feeling we have some destined future fate. . . .

Works for me. I lived through a number of hurricanes hitting the Gulf Coast, and it was like a really bad FTX. Only I wasn't 20 something anymore.

Not saying we wont have some extreme weather as well as various natural disasters.

But I am going to go out on a limb here and say there wont be any kill shots to our civilizations, meaning at worst we get a flood here and there. We will adapt to everything even the radiation. . . . For better or for for worse but we will adapt. . .

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

But I am going to go out on a limb here and say there wont be any kill shots to our civilizations...

Your lips to God's ears.

It's a lot more fun to watch on TV than to live through.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

But I am going to go out on a limb here and say there wont be any kill shots to our civilizations...

Your lips to God's ears.

It's a lot more fun to watch on TV than to live through.

Amen to that brother! Heres to living through the next earth change soon to come to a city near us LOLOL!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the most recent reports were that the one we've prepped for is right around the corner and approaching on schedule be prepared.

XL5

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This tread is from 2012, I doubt the original poster will reply.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join