It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Get Martyr Message In Music Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A Palestinian music video that urged kids to be suicide bombers and was taken off of television last year has come back. It has played 10 times in the last 13 days.

Also a new Palestinian textbook teaching and encouraging children to aid terrorists by gathering water and intelligence in the combat zones.

Portions of the music video

The lyrics to the song, translated by PMW, glorify suicide bombing the becoming a Shahid: "You will not be saved, Oh Zionist, from the volcano of my country's stones, You are the target of my eyes, I will even willingly fall as a Shahid [Martyr for Allah]. You are the target of my eyes, I will even willingly fall as a Shahid. Allah Akbar, Oh the young ones."

worldnetdaily.com

[edit on 25-10-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This hate is taught from adult to child, and it has been for centuries. The only way to ever truley get us out of our war on terrorism, is to stop these teachings. I dont know how we could do it, but it must be done. As it is now, we have a new generation of suicide bambers that are 6 years old. Now, in 15-20 years, we have to worry about them, as well as all the worries we have now. If we could get people to quit teaching hate to thier children, we would all be better off.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
America supports the PLO and its goal of a state. The PLO endorses an ideology that teaches children that Jews are the descendents of apes and pigs. The "palestinians" are a people whose mothers celebrate and hand out candies when their sons succesfully kill Jews in a suicide attack. You won't see this news on CNN. It's not news at all, everyone who looks can see. All of the emblems and symbols of the PLO have the entire state of Israel on them. The palestinians don't want a state next to Israel they want a state in place of Israel. Arafat and the PLO will do anything to get their country even indoctrinate their children to glorify death. The "palestinian" kids trade "martyr" cards not baseball cards.

[edit on 10/25/2004 by verfed]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
To be honest, both the Israelis and the Palestinians are both equally dangerous. Israel should pull back, give up the Golan Heights and the Gaza Strip, and quit building settlements. This only encourages more violence.

Or, let them all destroy each other over there, and start from scratch.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I saw this video on O'Reilly a few nights ago. I couldn't believe it. It really is disturbing that an entire culture would find this acceptable.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
To be honest, both the Israelis and the Palestinians are both equally dangerous. Israel should pull back, give up the Golan Heights and the Gaza Strip, and quit building settlements. This only encourages more violence.

Or, let them all destroy each other over there, and start from scratch.

I agree with you they are both at fault in their struggle for dominance in their land.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why Israel cannot give up the Golan Heights

The Syrian artillery range is pushed back considerably now that Israel controls the Golan Heights. Israel's radar range is increased considerably now that Israel controls the Golan Heights. this might seem foreign to you but Israel also fights conventional armies like Syria, Egypt and Jordan not just the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and other "death glorifiers."

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
Why Israel cannot give up the Golan Heights

The Syrian artillery range is pushed back considerably now that Israel controls the Golan Heights. Israel's radar range is increased considerably now that Israel controls the Golan Heights. this might seem foreign to you but Israel also fights conventional armies like Syria, Egypt and Jordan not just the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and other "death glorifiers."

When was the last time Israel had a pitched battle with Egypt or Syria or Jordan??

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
this is EXACTLY the reason why I do not give a damn when a PLO kid gets shot by the Israelis.

You never hear the true facts - which is usually the kid is engaged in some kind of terrorism. So they get shot - I don't care - this is one future suicide bomber taken out.

The Palestinians are the lowest form of human life - in fact even calling them "human" is being generous becuase it implies they care and have emotions. they do not - they are murderers and Nazis.

I hope Israel wipes them all out.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Kids are taught by their parent's and their peers. They don't deserve death because they were taught terrorism. They think what they are doing is right.

They need to be taught differently. Murder is not the answer.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am sure you are right - muder is NOT the answer.

But once someone gets involved in terrorism - of whatever age - then I for one support the country that take out that terrorist - permanently!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
The Palestinians are the lowest form of human life - in fact even calling them "human" is being generous becuase it implies they care and have emotions. they do not - they are murderers and Nazis.

What an enlightened attitude. Im glad you can afford to be so callous about the deaths of children. Really now, are you simply baiting or is this really how you feel?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That an all mighty moderator would stoop so low as to address me.

The PLO/Hamas train kids from 14 to strap semtex to themselves and explode it on school buses.

So do I REALLY care when they get killed? NOPE - NOT A BIT.

Other kids in other countries - yes I care - terrorist kids - no. Their death stops them killing hundreds more when they get older.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The Palestinians are the lowest form of human life - in fact even calling them "human" is being generous becuase it implies they care and have emotions. they do not

wow this is a true joke , you go to clown school ?

when the jewish armed forces shoot a child when he/she is walking home from school or sitting in their classroom or shooting children point blank

( but its ok because they are the Israeli's they have been prosicuted for years , it doesnt matter let them kill a few hundred kids )

didnt the nazi's blame the jews for their problems?
looks like its the same story again the israeli jews are doing what the nazi'
did to them.

blame the whole of palistain and kill as many as you can

I hope Israel wipes them all out.

and this comment just hit it ( made me laugh big time )

[edit on 26-10-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
A Palestinian music video that urged kids to be suicide bombers and was taken off of television last year has come back. It has played 10 times in the last 13 days.

Also a new Palestinian textbook teaching and encouraging children to aid terrorists by gathering water and intelligence in the combat zones.

Portions of the music video

The lyrics to the song, translated by PMW, glorify suicide bombing the becoming a Shahid: "You will not be saved, Oh Zionist, from the volcano of my country's stones, You are the target of my eyes, I will even willingly fall as a Shahid [Martyr for Allah]. You are the target of my eyes, I will even willingly fall as a Shahid. Allah Akbar, Oh the young ones."

worldnetdaily.com

[edit on 25-10-2004 by deeprivergal]

Before anyone with the music dont hurt anyone league steps in, I am going to say only this stay out of this one, If something changes from inuendo to outright statement it looses the right to be protected....

This is disturbing proof of what I have said in threads from religious views
all the way down to political views. These people dont belong in the protection of any religion or political sect this is flat out a defial of the purpose they God gave us to have children.....They are the future for petes sake dont kill them with stupidity....

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

What an enlightened attitude. Im glad you can afford to be so callous about the deaths of children. Really now, are you simply baiting or is this really how you feel?

Sadly enough this is the way all to many people feel. They would rather kill off the future their kids can offer and slip into extinction, Than admit that there is a chance peace can be achieved.... even if the peace excists to seperate them from the rest of the world. Basically saying death is prefered to the courage of the effort to shut themselves up from the rest of the world.... rather than fight. KILL YOUR KIDS avoid a chance the existance can continue and every thing is fine, is nothing than suicide and murder with a twist of self-genocide dashed on the side for good measure.

JIHAD IS THE GENOCIDE OF THE CHILD RACE and the child race is almost exstinct. JIHAD is a completely refined version of the SUICIDE PACT RELIGION that has the worse taste to it that any 100 year old hard boiled egg black as sin and spoiled with decay....where in no life can exist.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The kids know nothing, they are raisedin ignorance. They are only victims of their envrioment. Iif you want to be pissed off and want to kill somone, get rid of the sickos who are telling their kids its alright to hate, Jews,black,gays,whites,Arabs, Asians etc.

These Jihadist Muslims are dregs on the movement to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"I will even willingly fall as a Shahid [Martyr for Allah]."

Martyr : One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

Anyone can be a Shahid or Martyr , a soldier fallen in battle can be a Shahid.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
The kids know nothing, they are raisedin ignorance. They are only victims of their envrioment. Iif you want to be pissed off and want to kill somone, get rid of the sickos who are telling their kids its alright to hate, Jews,black,gays,whites,Arabs, Asians etc.

These Jihadist Muslims are dregs on the movement to Deny Ignorance.

This is true, But killing the parents only purpetuates a cycle they need to be, I dont know convinced to seek peaceful solution, if they are dead they cant retrain the currupted minds they have created.....If we try to do it it will just confirm the reality they were taught to hold onto. KINDA A CATCH 22 or cunundrum huh???

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just a little levity now , marg6043 looks like your avatar could use a little retraining herself cause she obviously is loosing the war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join