It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about Aliens (and UFOs etc.) ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Post everything you know about aliens to make everyone have a full knowledge and understanding of them. Remember only to use FACTS so a proper database can be created.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
"only use FACTS" ????

I dont believe any of us really know the FACTS about aliens.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thats not a fact

''remember to ONLY use facts''
And anyway, I have more points than you, you sceptic!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here's one undisputable FACT about aliens. No one alive can PROVE anything about aliens. If they could, you wouldn't be asking any of these questions.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I gave up on trying to give facts people aren't as open minded as they think they are.
Instead of listening to experiencer's (abductee's) we are put down especially if we seem to know to much very sad indeed.
I tried to share pieces I know and I am not going to anymore it is a waste of my time.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's a fact.

There exists an abundance of testimony of military and government officials, and otherwise certifiably un-insane persons, from all over the world which spans over the last 60 years. This testimony is cross-corroborated with other testimony, and there is also a great amount of documentation and radar verification to support it.

If this testimony and documentation, in such great abundance, and as well corroborated as it is, were all a big lie, it would be the most carefully planned and perfectly executed conspiracy in the world.

To contrive the stories, get the government and military people to tell them, and make them willing to testify under oath before Congress and the Senate as to the truth of them, would be so highly improbable that it would almost require mind control to pull off.

The alien cover-up is the worlds greatest conspiracy. There is so much information/disinformation involved with it, that if the people were to get the truth from anyone but the government itself, they wouldn't believe it. They would want to, but they wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If there were FACTS then we wouldn't be here talking about a conspiracy. All we have is impressive EVIDENCE and THEORIES...

First off, I'm a believer...having had one extraordinary sighting when a child. From that moment, I've tried to read just about every book, article, etc. I can on the subject, no matter how out there it seemed. However, I am also a skeptic first, and like to look for collaboration before making up my mind about something. I am also well aware of how rife the UFO field is with disinfo and outright hoaxers.

Here are the only FACTS I can think of...off the top of my head.

1. Sightings of unexplained aerial phenomenon have been reported throughout history.

2. There are numerous government documents that support the idea of an extraterrestrial nature for some of this phenomenon. However, such documents are still being authenticated, and may never be proven outright.

3. The US government (specifically the Army) at one point put out a press release that they had indeed captured and recovered a flying disc near Roswell, NM. The story was later retracted.

4. Numerous photographs, movies, and even gun-camera footage depict UFOs. Some have been proven hoaxes, many more still remain unexplained.

5. People from all over the world, and even isolated cultures, have eerily similar descriptions and accounts of strange craft in the sky, and even of encounters with the pilots of said craft... The majority of such encounters are reported to be with a race we refer to as "Grays".

6. The US government felt it important enough to commission several official (and non-official) investigations into the UFO phenomenon. (Grudge, Sign, Bluebook, etc.).

7. Several prominent witnesses, even former presidents, professional pilots, etc. have described such sightings.

I'll also give you what I BELIEVE to be true.

1. Aliens have been observing us for centuries, and are even depicted in art dating back to the Renaissance.

2. Our first detonation of an atomic bomb sent out a wakeup call that then ushered in the modern waves of UFO sightings. This is evident due to their appearance at this time, as well as the prolific number of sightings around military installations and especially near atomic facilities in the southwest US.

3. Something unforeseen by the aliens, caused several crashes around this time. The biggest evidence seems to support advanced radar was responsible, as this was in place at bases near the crash site, yet such systems were fairly uncommon elsewhere.

4. We recovered debris from a crashed ship/s, in July of 1947 near Roswell...including one live alien and other dead ones. Only weeks earlier, the commonly regarded "first" modern sighting (Kenneth Arnold, Mt. Rainier) occured...

5. A coverup group was established (MJ12) and the policy set in place. This policy also was the driving force for the Security Act, which drastically reorganized the entire defense department of the US at the time, and established the CIA...all in the same month as the Roswell crash!

6. Soon after, accounts of abductions started, one of the most known ones being that of the Hills. The Hills were originally only in discovering what happened during an episode of missing time that they shared. Only through hypnosis did they learn of their encounter. During one session, Betty even furnished a map, depicting the home system of the aliens. Eerily, some of the stars on the map weren't even identified at the time, and were unknown to astronomers. Her map not only showed the positions of the stars, but their colors as well, showing that the aliens were visiting yellow stars like their own. This map could not possibly match any other area other than that with which it has been connected to...Zeti-Reticuli.

7. The "Grays" seem to be genetically engineered for space travel, with a biology of strong flexible bones, a combined heart/lung organ that requires little oxygen, and a highly simplified digestive system and liquid only waste disposal. They wear jumpsuits of a material which is form-fitting and appears to be almost "spun" onto them, as well as artificial light enhancers over their eyes (which give them the dark appearance). The number of fingers and toes has varied widely by accounts, but most consistently are numbered as four, with all such digits being opposable like our thumbs. They have small nostrils, and a slit-like mouth with a hard gum instead of teeth. Their ears are only barely evident. They are most often reported as using telepathy to communicate, and do not move their mouths for such contact.

8. Their ships seem to utilize some kind of anti-gravity propulsion. Given the side-effects often reported, the propulsion system utilizes some kind of electro-magnetic wave propogation system to effectively warp space/time when travelling interstellarly, while just countering planetary gravity while in a planet's atmosphere.

Hope that all helps...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What Gazrok said..... yeah, that and two facts some overlook

1) UFO- means Unidentified Flying Object. Doesn't automatically mean alien starship. Just something unexplainable in the sky.

2) Fact is a relative term. We DO have a lot of good circumstantial evidence. After a while even this kind of evidence needs to be taken seriously. But we are still stuck with circumstantial evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

7. The "Grays" seem to be genetically engineered for space travel, with a biology of strong flexible bones, a combined heart/lung organ that requires little oxygen, and a highly simplified digestive system and liquid only waste disposal. They wear jumpsuits of a material which is form-fitting and appears to be almost "spun" onto them, as well as artificial light enhancers over their eyes (which give them the dark appearance). The number of fingers and toes has varied widely by accounts, but most consistently are numbered as four, with all such digits being opposable like our thumbs. They have small nostrils, and a slit-like mouth with a hard gum instead of teeth. Their ears are only barely evident. They are most often reported as using telepathy to communicate, and do not move their mouths for such contact.

who or what do you believe genetically engineered the creation of the greys?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
Post everything you know about aliens to make everyone have a full knowledge and understanding of them. Remember only to use FACTS so a proper database can be created.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by John bull 1]

Here is a fact.

You can't be bothered to use the Boolean Search facility on this site and decided that the quickest way to get your points up is to ask a question which you hoped would get a great many returns.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well I figure throw 'em a bone occasionaly. What the heck. If it's a blatant repeat a mod or two will zap it.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Here is a fact.

You can't be bothered to use the Boolean Search facility on this site and decided that the quickest way to get your points up is to ask a question which you hoped would get a great many returns.

I thought the same thing. But it's not gonna change anything. You see new threads like this every day.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Good point. I would suggest not using the boolean search, as you are not likely to get through the abundance of crap in the threads to find what you want.

Instead go to AboveTopSecret.com and read the documents on the main page.

I think it's a shame that once people get on the boards, they tend to log on to the boards and completely miss the great information on the main page. I printed out everything on the main page and read it all before I started posting on the boards.

Check out the stuff on the main site, you'll like it.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

who or what do you believe genetically engineered the creation of the greys?

Themselves largely... Most accounts center around another version of them, taller, and more yellowish that are actually the overseers, or at least from the viewpoint of abductees...but still the same defining characteristics. Again, just my beliefs based on examining numerous cases and accounts. It is the most consistent image of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I only know things about the Reptilians, and I am interested in them. I am in contact with them, and they are present on ATS, too. Of course, they are friendly and helpful. Their behaviour is quite same than those of humans, but their soul is more detailed and advanced. They don't have any need to "invade" the planet, they have huge cities under ground (just like the other 14 aliens have), but their home is Earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I only know things about the Reptilians, and I am interested in them. I am in contact with them, and they are present on ATS, too. Of course, they are friendly and helpful. Their behaviour is quite same than those of humans, but their soul is more detailed and advanced. They don't have any need to "invade" the planet, they have huge cities under ground (just like the other 14 aliens have), but their home is Earth.

PICS!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ok...I'll take the bait.

Would you care to divulge who the reptilian ATS members are? Who is the underground internet service provider that they use to chat with the rest of us ATS'rs? I bet that cable guy has some interesting instellation stories!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Ok...I'll take the bait.

Would you care to divulge who the reptilian ATS members are? Who is the underground internet service provider that they use to chat with the rest of us ATS'rs? I bet that cable guy has some interesting instellation stories!

Do you really think, that I'm gonna tell you that? If the Reptilians want to show up here, you'll probably see that. But for now, they are less inhuman, to be under cover. Now you see, how popular this forum is.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Vertu]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
PICS!!!!!!

I am sorry, I'm forbidden to provide you pics. But there are...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
PICS!!!!!!

I am sorry, I'm forbidden to provide you pics. But there are...

bummer and i was ready to spread the truth about the reptilian agenda

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join