It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biological Advantage of Being Awestruck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I think this video is very fitting for what happened today ( or for better words didn't happen
). There was so much doom and gloom all over this forum and it made me sad that people were hoping the world was going to end and seem excited that we all might perish in earthquakes, tsunamis etc etc...

I just want you to sit back and take a deep breathe, and think about the things you have, the people you have around you that get you through life struggles everyday, the beautiful scenery we see everyday that we dont really take much notice of.

I know i did all of this when the 11:11 mark came and went, i was watching the Sky News countdown and when it finally finished and no 1000ft wave was heading towards me, a massive sigh of relief came over me and i couldn't help myself but smile, but then i remembered i had work and the my mood seemed to change

Im not great at explaining myself, im just trying to say that any day could easily be our last and we need to take in the amazing sights we can see everyday, i no our would isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but maybe today some people might put these silly doomsday rubbish behind them and crack on with things that are more important in life.

Hope you all a great Christmas and a happy new year!

( Hubble Extreme Deep Field )

( Hubble Ultra Deep Field)

Amazing

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I was awestruk this morning. The last part of my long dream I remember being about me fighting with some alien inside a mansion beside a church; abruptly ended with the introduction of some new milky white looking Pepsi product in something that looks like a Iogo bottle. The future is here, it made me want to buy Pepsi for about .3s of a second before I realized someone pumped a commercial into my dreams.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gekoness
before I realized someone pumped a commercial into my dreams.

Sounds like Futurama..

That's not you Fry, is it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE

Originally posted by Gekoness
before I realized someone pumped a commercial into my dreams.

Sounds like Futurama..

That's not you Fry, is it?

Maybe we've been shifted to the year 3000 instead of the 4th dimension, don't think i've heard that theory yet

new topics

top topics

join