It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Obamas...or the Clintons..the Royals etc.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
woohoo...i made the date. its now 12am on the 21/12/12.

my god it doesnt seem like 30 years since i first heard about it. so many births...so many deaths.

it may sound stupid but it is an achievement to think about a day 30 years ahead....a specific date and wonder if you will still be alive etc. well here i am. now as for the significance of this date, i have to wait till 10.12pm tomorrow night.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You know, I have had in interest with the 2012 date for quite a while, too. I have at least 4 books on the subject and it's very interesting to read what these authors are saying. I love reading books like this, don't ask me why.

I started worrying about it in January but now that we are only 1 day away from this date I don't feel any sense of foreboding. To me, that's strange. AND good.

I am really hoping for an alien disclosure. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As I said in another post.

Nibiru has been delayed due to the fiscal cliff.
Once the funds have been released Nibiru will resume it's course.

Besides Prince William would not have knocked up the princess if the world was going to end.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Look, its the 21st right now and by the looks of it, nothing is going to happen. But in saying that, we could be wrong with our calculations also so I think it would be better to keep an eye out over the next few days, maybe weeks, even a few months just to be sure. I'm not saying that anything is going to happen, but what if our calculations are wrong?
edit on 20-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
its not like every day i woke and thought wow...only 23 more years to live. im not an idiot. its just a date that over the last 30 has cropt up every now and then. and at the time when i have heard the date its been like oh wow look how fast time is passing..its now only 12 years etc. everytime it came up i just kind of thought jeez i hope im still alive to see what or if anything happens.

well guess what einstein.....after 30 years here i sit. married , with kids, and the date is now only 50 minutes away and I HAVE MADE IT.

that's fair enough. you gave the impression in your opening post that you had been waiting and counting down to this day for 30years. thank you for clarifying.

there is dates thrown out every other year warning of impending doom. why did you choose to remember this one.

i would love someone to show me some legit references to this date that existed before the year 2000.

have you some references you can point to , apart from been told about this at school , which i would have great doubts about.

the simple reason for these doubts is that the whole mayan story has been completely twisted and altered and the fact that you seem to be believing the new conspiracy myths by questioning where the leaders are today. makes me think its very unlikely that anyone spoke to you about this in school 30 years ago.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talliostro
reply to post by ManFromEurope

saw that too, got me to smirk.
When you look at the past schedules, there are many "no public" things in it. It's funny to see this on a whole, but I think they are going in christmas vacation.
I would be very much concerned, when they would tell, that there will be a public adress in the evening or such thing.
edit on 20/12/2012 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

Of course, those were my ideas about it, too. First, IF there would be anything they would know about, they obviously wouldn't want to start a panic, either of fear of that obstructing themselves reaching secure locations or out of a feeling of responsibility for the public.

Anyway, I for myself am very, very sure that nothing will happen.

Proof:

I have access to one of the most secure bunkers in northern Germany, built to withstand a direct hit with a 5 kto bomb or 20 kto in the range of 1.000m.

Nevertheless, I will not go there. (It would seem really foolish and insecure to me.)
edit on 20-12-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

i think you need to relax. i made a throw away comment that seems to have really upset you and others. i am sensing a lot of anxiety on this site.

it gets a little annoying when nearly every thread on the site been created at the moment is about the 21st and that so many members of this site for some strange reason really think something could happen.

all i can say is if you notice anybody about to loose in the next 24-48 and do harm please be sensible and alert authorities.

i cant believe that the sandyhook guy possibly posted a warning about making the news in connecticut on 4chan and nobody flagged it.
god only knows what some people could do on the 21st because they think the world might end.

the amount of crap posted on this site about the 21st could push a lot of people over the edge.

edit on 20-12-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's not the official 21'st until it happens where the Mayan calendar is, Central America.
2nd

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Can people stop misusing flags? How is the time someone waited for an event of any importance at all? Why does that make you feel that this thread needs to be seen by more people?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

Why do you care? Maybe someone thought it was beneficial to them and starred or flagged it for that purpose. The entire cosmos nor ATS revolves around what you think.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

Really? Thanks God, I never knew that....
Also, I never said star. Also, since someone has been waiting for 30 years(has nothing to do with the thread, the supposed event takes no relevance from how long the op waited for it to happen) this thread(again, has nothing to do with the time the op waited) deserves to be pushed up for more people to see?
Give things for the correct reasons, make the forum run more smoothly. Sorry I don't like wading through garbage.
edit on 20-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No signs of anything coming, no warning signs, no major disasters, no one actually believing anything will happen....

It's almost like it will come like a thief in the night.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Speaking of Obama, are there any photo ops of his vacation in Hawaii this year? There are lots of photos from his previous vacations, so one would think there would be some now.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton also, start of week I heard on the MSM that she was disappearing for a while to recover from illness, I thought then... Umm that's a bit suss

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A thought just crossed my mind. Well the Mayans didn't calculate the years with daylight saving time etc.. Are we even on the right date?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashdem
reply to post by mikelkhall

Really? Thanks God, I never knew that....
Also, I never said star. Also, since someone has been waiting for 30 years(has nothing to do with the thread, the supposed event takes no relevance from how long the op waited for it to happen) this thread(again, has nothing to do with the time the op waited) deserves to be pushed up for more people to see?
Give things for the correct reasons, make the forum run more smoothly. Sorry I don't like wading through garbage.
edit on 20-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to flag it. But that has now been addressed.
second

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
well i can inform you that our prime minister julia gillard has not been seen. the treasurer wayne swan is now in charge.

but why anyone would choose her to go on and repopulate the world is beyond me

but anyhoo.....she is another MIA.

so thats - hillary clinton
- julia gillard
- Angela Merkel (stated in a earlier post on here)

anyone else. i am asuming that with only about 15 hours to go know....if they were going to take cover they would be on the move.
edit on 20-12-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

also we can not just take it that they are on christmas holidays. lets face it every other year they have been tripping over themselves to be on camera singing carols and lighting trees handing out hampers etc.
edit on 20-12-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well if there is really something happening, the elite could announce it once they are all safe inside their bunkers.

OP: How does the 21 feel?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you think nothing has happened for the 21 st then maybe nothing happened for you and all your family and friends .

Maybe some others split of at this point during the change time which is still to come yet in like 18 hrs or less . Its a certain moment when the ascension happens and those who cultivated the higher frequency vibrations of positive love , moved onto that next dimension and cant exactly tell us that we got left behind in our misery conciousness world

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I was chilling, having a cup of tea with the queeny earlier. She told O-bams and clinty have gone into hiding while they take the yanks guns away.

Fancy that, ah?

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join