It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I become a mason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I want to become a mason in the Long Island New York area. I downloaded the petition form from the website, but it says I need to have another freemason sign the petitiion. Problem is, I don't know any freemasons and the ones i contacted thru email and phone haven't responded to my messages.

If there are any masons out there that would like to reach out please do, because I think I can contribute something worthy to a great organization.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
why not just hang out if front of the lodge and solicit the members as they walk to their cars at the end of the night?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nevermind the trolls...

Call the number in the white pages for the lodge nearest you, leave a message if you can with your phone number. They have a stated meeting sometime in the first week of every month, usually with a dinner beforehand, where you could meet the brethren of the lodge.

If you do not get a call back by Wednesday, email me at [email protected] and I will make sure someone calls you back.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i was wondering about something, the majority of the time i hear and read about the masons and it seems to be a good ole' boys group, but can women join???

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonwoolf appollonia
i was wondering about something, the majority of the time i hear and read about the masons and it seems to be a good ole' boys group, but can women join???

Check out this site for more info...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

If you have a father, husband, brother, or whatever in Masonry you could look here...
www.thelodgeroom.com...
under 21? here...
www.thelodgeroom.com...

Hope these help.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That would be a "NO". Women cannot belong to fraternities, which by definition are all male.
There is, however, Co Masonry and Eastern Star.

This subject is addressed in several places on ATS. Because I have a few spare moments and the sun is shining, I did a search for you:
Masonry + women join
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes this has been discussed prior, but I don't mind.
here a page from a thread about this very subject.
(this one works.)

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Masonry + women join

WOW!!!!! My browser acts up sometimes on ATS. It won't pick up the new URL.
But, if you go to the ATS search page and type in, then select FROM THE BEGINNING
"Masonry" in well one and "women join" in well three, you will duplicate my efforts.

While I don't mind doing the research, you should be willing to do your own.

~~~~~~
Deny ignorance

[edit on 14-1-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

join