It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone knows the title of this movie? Some scenes description inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One day a lot of time ago I watched a movie in which a group of guys was driving a 15 years old to a isolated place where he was supposed to be' killed, and the boy didn't even know about it and was imagining his next days of life...
Than one of the guys became emotional, he hugged the boy and said goodbye, don't wanting to be involved. The boy discovered What was going to happen and was killed with a gun.
Next scene is a girl knocking at the door of one of the guys with a newspaper articolo about the murder, but the guy was faking it, wondering What was it all about.
At the time I thought this movie was Too strong for me and I changed channel, without knowing the title...
Can Someone tell me? Apparently the boy Who was killed, his last words were " I thought we were friends ".

Thank you

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
alpha dog
based on a true story
edit on 18-12-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

DAM u beat me to it

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Can u help me....Was on here last year and someone said they was reading a book about how all this has been done before (life that is) and how things that we think we have achieved in life or been discovered has all been before. I just cant seem to find the link on here

would love it if i found it

cheers peeps
edit on 18-12-2012 by ravon300 because:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Wow, thanks, and I didn't t know about it Boeing a true story, that is so sick, the death scene in the movie was ugly, really ugly, man.

top topics

join