It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces on mars, aliens or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Check out Endgame by Goro Adachi

Here is the link:

www.goroadachi.com...

about � of the way down it talks about the Face on Mars. Here is an excerpt:

[E]ven to him the lion head was clearly visible. But when I showed him the mirrored hominid face, his response was certainly not what I had expected. To him, it was a depiction of, not a head, but a human torso. "You see what?" I reacted with puzzlement. "It is a body," he repeated, "of a human with arms, and it's missing its head and legs." In confusion, I took another look at the image � and indeed, there it was, a human torso. It was rendered with apparent nipples, a navel, and hands clasped at the genital area. What caught my attention next were the seemingly accentuated breasts and the swollen belly. I inevitably wondered: "Is this a depiction of a pregnant woman?"

Then it hit me. This was the body of Virgo, the Virgin, and it was pregnant with Horus-Jesus! Indeed, just as is the torso image, Virgo traditionally "is a headless constellation, the stars marking the head being very faint."[13] [...]

In other words, the 'Face on Mars' produces a lion head and the pregnant body of Virgo - i.e. the mirror image of the Sphinx, which traditionally has Virgo's head and Leo's body! (It must also be recalled that the cosine of the Giza latitude equals the tangent of the Cydonia structures' latitude � both equaling e/pi.)

The fact that Baphomet - i.e. the Shroud, and by extension the Face - is said to be androgynous also meshes perfectly with this Leo-Virgo fusion.

And this brings up another issue: the Virgin element for the Shroud. The Grail, Face, Sphinx, and Baphomet are all expressions of the fusion of Jesus-Osiris and Mary-Isis, or God and Goddess. The Shroud clearly being another manifestation of the same concept, as we have seen, it has to be inferred that the imprinted image of 'Jesus' should include a reference to the female counterpart as well.

Surprisingly, it appears that this is indeed the case.

First, we see that the hand position of the Shroud person, covering the genital area, echoes the apparent configuration of the 'Virgin' depiction in Cydonia. And aside from this sex-hiding act, we notice that the body of the Shroud person is actually quite feminine. No one seems to have caught this before, but without the awkwardly placed head, the first impression people would get is that this might be a woman's body - with delicate hands, a seemingly wide hip, and accentuated breasts!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by markjaxson

Aliens making a face on Mars (Just think about that for a moment, it just sounds silly, even humans would not do this)...

Humans DO make it, Nasca lines anyone? "The Tall Man" in England I believe. Etc and so on. Its not THAT far off to think that advanced aliens could have done it on a grander scale and focusing on "space-oriented" design (where unlike our ancestors they could actually see it)...

Yes this is true, but compare the measurements of "The Face of Mars" and "The Tall Man in England", bit of a difference there, and if you want to forget the scale of them both, then the tall man in England is clearly man-made the face on Mars is not.

Also the Nazca lines (and the pyramids) are also clearly man-made the face on Mars is not..you see the difference, if an intelligent life form created this face there not exactly intelligent because its basically crap.

Nazca Lines...

I cannot find a picture of the English Tall Man Statue but its clearly man-made.

Face on Mars.

Its the angle of which you view the face is the trick of it, il show you.

Illumination from southwest.

Illumination from south.

Illumination from northeast

Illumination from north.

Now it DOES look like a face from certain angles but aliens creating this i dont think so,unless they like to create cow dung next to their face aswell..

Nazca Lines.
www.crystalinks.com...

"Face on Mars"
www.msss.com...

[Edit: To add Sources]

[edit on 26-10-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We are, by far, not the only 'thinking' life out here.
I am fascinated on the stories of Mars, especially in the storyline of the movie - "Mission to Mars". Who's to say??
Not saying that I don't believe that a Higher Power created us; but everything can be theorized into the big creation scenario. It would be neat to believe that we are the seed of a better life form.
I saw a documentary on evolution on the Science channel once that speculated on how, through our evolution, there were multiple times that we shouldn't have even made it. Still, somehow, we are here!
Then again, there is that little catchy phrase from Jeff Goldblum in "Juraisic Park" - "Life will find a way..."

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanita
We are, by far, not the only 'thinking' life out here.
I am fascinated on the stories of Mars, especially in the storyline of the movie - "Mission to Mars". Who's to say??
Not saying that I don't believe that a Higher Power created us; but everything can be theorized into the big creation scenario. It would be neat to believe that we are the seed of a better life form.
I saw a documentary on evolution on the Science channel once that speculated on how, through our evolution, there were multiple times that we shouldn't have even made it. Still, somehow, we are here!
Then again, there is that little catchy phrase from Jeff Goldblum in "Juraisic Park" - "Life will find a way..."

I agree but the face on mars has been debunked so many times, this just is not ET created.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Yes this is true, but compare the measurements of "The Face of Mars" and "The Tall Man in England", bit of a difference there, and if you want to forget the scale of them both, then the tall man in England is clearly man-made the face on Mars is not.

Also the Nazca lines (and the pyramids) are also clearly man-made the face on Mars is not..you see the difference, if an intelligent life form created this face there not exactly intelligent because its basically crap.

Of course the scale is vastly different, I just pointed out that we also make figures that "look up" sort of speak.

I dont quite get your reasoning why they are "clearly man-made" though, or the face being "basicly crap". What if its OLD? IF it is an artificial construction, we might be talking MILLIONS of years, easily explain the condition its in.

But the simplest explanation is probably the most correct, true. There are far more interesting stuff on Mars anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
~~~

in any case...i find the speculation...enriching !

as we strip away the layers, 'Possible...Plausable...prohibitively...etc '

the interest in mars, space, may change focal points as scientific discovery
proves or disproves popular beliefs...

the face controversy is being overshadowed by ? Martian microbes?
after that---> we might focus on Europa or Titan moons??

the quaint idea of a face on mars...intended for Humans to explore...smacks of EGOcentricity

++enjoy, the hoagland & enterprise missions are just a search-click away...

~~

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the quaint idea of a face on mars...intended for Humans to explore...smacks of EGOcentricity

Who says its intended for humans?

Maybe the aliens just branded the planet as theirs by using their one unique logo: Their faces

[edit on 26-10-2004 by merka]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join