It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kerry support dwindling? Cher and Rosie virtually ignored!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ft. Lauderdale, Miami = Bush support.

I'm sure lack of advertising is likely what is to blame here as well...

Well, I'm in FL (Tampa Bay area), and I see about 20 Kerry/Edwards signs for every Bush/Cheney sign. (unless you go to the beach area, then you see the reverse...go figure...Money = Bush supporters)...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

you are sadly delusional if you think that people don't get polled over their cell phone. I know I have done three polls in the last month via my cell phone.

Actually there is a law that says that poll calls cannot be made to cell phones because it costs the cell phone owner money when they get incoming calls. I'm sure some unofficial polls might attempt to do this but it is illegal. Do you know who it was that called your cell?

I haven't received one telephone call asking who I'm supporting. Of course I'm in California so I guess they know that the electoral votes will go to Kerry so they don't care much what my opinion is. I wish they would call me so I could pull a Meg Ryan, " oh yes! Bush! yes! Yes! YES!!!"

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
50,000 people showed up to see President Bush in JAX on Saturday.
1500 people showed up to see Edwards in JAX on Friday.

You do the math.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What's funnier is no matter who wins this election, you all get to live with it. As for me, doesn't matter, I am in the upper 1/2 of 1 percent so I could care less but remember when you lose your jobs just who you voted for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join