It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond UFO's attacking Plymouth UK now; or is it basic lens flare ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i was curious to see what the weather was like up in Plymouth, UK and decided to view it through a live camera feed currently fitted to the Tamar Bridge.

Now obviously the diamonds is due to lens flare. What gets me is how many times similar lens flare videos have been uploaded on YouTube and so many people deny it is lens flare.

The following picture shows how its possible to use a ray of sunlight and make it look like a death ray.

Hopefully, everyone can see i am just trolling. However, looking at some of the ATS threads involving GoogleEarth, StreetView, lens flares and ignorance i wonder how many people would want to believe that Plymouth is currently being invaded by diamond shaped UFO's.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Wow..... you did a little work to start this trolling adventure of yours. But whats your REAL objective?
edit on 18-12-2012 by I1Am1Ready1Are1You because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Haha, love the death ray!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

Wow..... you did a little work to start this trolling adventure of yours. But whats your REAL objective?

Just to prove how gullable some people are when it comes to everyday events and UFO's.

Lens flares is a good example.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Lens flare?

Looks like kite flying to me. Hehe.

(Could be humanoid shapes in some sort of square protective outer, souls or aliens teleporting?)

OK Its flare.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
definitely UFOs attacking Plymouth- BBC newsflash there and the newsreader looked very serious indeed

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hmmm.... Cool lens flares at least.

This doesn't belong in the UFO forum, however. "Deconsctructing Disinformation" would be appropriate.
I wonder why you thought it did?
ATS doesn't approve of intentional hoaxes - and your title is technically misleading.

link   
Well done for adding a completely useless post, i know lets fill this place with utter crap

link   
reply to post by Rapha

LOL well some people CHOOSE to believe in ridiculous things, and there are those whom can't help but to put too much faith and credit into things because they are so accustom to believing what they are told. It hinders progress this thing called trolling. hoaxers, and trollers spam the web with disinformation making it harder to determine fake from truth, also wasting the time of the people searching, and the people posting valuable information. but thanks for the honesty,

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Where can I send you my invoice to claim 2 minutes of my life back?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by I1Am1Ready1Are1You
reply to post by Rapha

To help the diamond aliens invade the planet unnoticed obviously. This is just a cover... Lens flare my ass! Don't think you can simply disregard the diamond armada with some fancy flaring lens lingo!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Where can I send you my invoice to claim 2 minutes of my life back?

Just bill the 20 or 30 threads that will do "Diamond Shape UFO" topic. Maybe one future one wasn't created by someone who saw this topic, in which case, you should pay a few minutes to the OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Why is this in jokes and puns? It should be in deconstructing disinformation.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think I have a pink slime eating stalker!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This is just a cover... Lens flare my ass!

You have an Ass ? Do you keep it in a paddock ? What does it eat ? Can you ride it ? Why would you want anyone to Lens flare the poor animal ?

Oh well, I did enjoy your post though, got a nice laugh from it... and I needed a good laugh due to becoming a grumpy old man these days... bit of an "arse" really.

Thanks mate.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A star for all (excluding the Mr Grumpy's)

Thanks for the laughs.

The other reason why i posted this, was to have a laugh as well seeing that we are only 3 days away from what could be a major spiritual transformation on this planet.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join