It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A worrying thought about The Divine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

I like being aggressive. And I like who I am. So whyyyy exactly should I seek change??? Oh yeah, because you think I should. Riiiiiiight. Good bye.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Excellent OP, star and flag.

I think that the idea involves two things, bounded together for the sake of love. One is the desire to share and to enjoy an experience of mutuality (already touched on in your OP), and two, in terms of the reason for this desire to share an experience of mutuality in the fullness of eternity, is due to love. Thus is may be said that everything was made by the father (first father of creation, first/last cause) for the son, because of love.

The catch (which leads to suffering) involves love, which to BE real love MUST be free, free to freely express, to give and to receive and in that freedom many fall victim to every manifestation of the freedom to choose something other than love.

Of course everything was already known from the beginning of the beginning, so a provision was made for the purpose of a reconciliation and atonement, and while it may appear that that plan went completely haywire (ie: religious warfare) nevertheless it's implications and significance is still being worked out, and imho, we're starting, just starting, at last, to catch up to the intent and the modus operandi, in a dawning recognition that we really are children of a loving God who's prepared for us from the time before time an inheritance in time and history of the farthest reaching proportion ie: as consciously aware beings made, by design (via a near-eternal evolutionary process) to contain nothing less than the spirit of the absolute Godhead, and to enjoy a relationship WITH God, with we as his children and he, our God (see Revelation).

It's like a great mystery that we're still working to solve, and a realization that we're only just beginning to catch up to even though it's already preceded us by around 2000 years (yes, we're that dumb).

edit on 20-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Be still

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join