It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the White Horse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
THE SECRETS OF THE WHITE HORSE.
indeed.
Something only an individual like myself would know.
True fact, it is the End Times
Now I can go lay down the facts, provide detail by detail from 2001 till today Dec 18th 2012. Leaving us only 3 days left for the DATE that has been written in stone.
As much as I feel TEMPTED to share the real secrets behind the secret well. Greater Intelligence is something one has to develop, earn, maintain, & even through moments in time gained through pain, suffering, & sacrifice

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by qvision

Some pretty interesting info on the constellation pegasus here:
Top Astronomer

Could you elaborate more on the connection between Pegasus (constellation) and revelations and the discovery of a planet?

Which planet was this? Some links would be nice

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by undo

Do sumerians use the "Pegasus" (winged white horse) in their descriptions?

not that i'm aware of. not sure they had any designation for the rest of the parts of what is called pegasus today, only the great square (and of course, pisces). well, at least that's the way it was by the time of babylon. like i said, i dont know if it's backwards engineer-able. the only mountable beast i saw depicted was the lion and i don't recall if that was leo or not. saw early depictions of inanna standing on the lion's back and later, other important figures, like rulers, also depicted standing on the lion's back but don't recall ever seeing a mounted horse that long ago. so i really doubt it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Oh, by the way....this time-cycle (Kali-Yuga) does not end in 2012 but, according to some Hindu sources, in 2025.

interesting you bring this up ..

I thought there was a thread that state in the title of the Mayan calendar was 2025.. not 2012.. might have been a post in a thread.. but I do remember someone recently stating that the year was wrong.. (2012)...If I have time I'll see if I can find it ..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir
What about the Native American prophecy concerning the white buffalo.
No one is suppose to ride in on it...but it was prophesied.

The appearance of the white animals to the Sioux was an omen...
An omen of urgency.

that is correct..

wasn't there a baby buffalo born a few years back ??

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
Be careful with the Christian interpretation.

Jesus does return at the end on a white horse. Opinion is divided though as to the identity of the white horse rider who is part of the four horses. Jesus has the sword of his word, not a bow, and there are many who see the white horse of the four as an imposter/trickster which Jesus defeats on his return at the end of time. Jesus only returns once, and it is clear that it is Jesus with his angels at the end.

As I said, opinion is divided, but it kind of makes sense from a Revelation point of view that if the white horses of other religions are imposters, that Jesus would defeat it and the other 3.

Yes, correct on the sword being the word, which proceeds out of his mouth(?); also, the angels stated that when Jesus Ascended to heaven, he will return in the manner has left (i.e. clouds/white clouds). As far as I remember, if my memory serves me corrrectly, he wasn't on a horse at the time but, it might have been left out at the time of the writing of the Gospels, due to thinking it was common place so why even put that detail in.. *shrug*

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Good catch, but all of the Abrahamic religions have a common origin out of the city-state of Ur, whose religious origin came from the pre-Hindu Indus Valley tradition. So we can't draw too crazy of a conclusion from three common-origin end-times traditions. Sorry to be a spoiler.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The white horse is symbolic of many things in our "Modern Days" former time. The white horse represents something the great savior rides upon, such as white cloud. The white horse mythologically linked to the "sun chariot" For the sun being the center of our solar system, a necessity for sustaining life here on Earth. Sun is also linked to Son of God.
7DS
As far as any confusion between religions, contradictions, & interpretations which are actually a bunch of clustered confusing codes programed into our lives, of which I cracked.
At first, for a while the white horse was the idea of an impostor/trickster...but I can tell everyone Jesus did tame that horse and is riding stronger & fiercer than ever but as far as the remaining horsemen. They work where necessary when the specified area requires of EM.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OR ASSURANCES. There is still alot of work & sacrifice others must make for the better good of human kind.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Something I clearly remember from the days I went to sunday mass
"Son of Man You Take Away Sin From the World" - as i am, there is no hiding or being secretive about that now

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
THE SECRETS OF THE WHITE HORSE.
indeed.
True fact, it is the End Times
Now I can go lay down the facts, provide detail by detail from 2001 till today Dec 18th 2012. Leaving us only 3 days left for the DATE that has been written in stone.
As much as I feel TEMPTED to share the real secrets behind the secret well. Greater Intelligence is something one has to develop, earn, maintain, & even through moments in time gained through pain, suffering, & sacrifice

Well, how nice. Three days left and you're seriously gonna go and pull that "holier than thou" bullsnip... Sigh... Well, so be it then. I don't want to know your secrets anyways... *goes in the corner sucking his thumb, his mind on one thing and one thing only- the countdown... And also, what the hell was that ATS poster talking about? Secrets? Moments of pain? What does it all mean???*

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012

Is that so...

As much as I feel TEMPTED to share the real secrets...

...you wont....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by MystikMushroom perhaps the word "house" was turned into "horse" somewhere along the way.

The two words are only similar in English.
So that word-play only works if the prophecy was in English in the first place.

Going along with this....the prophet Muhammad rides a White Horse named Barak to the 7th Heaven from the Temple Mount. Breaking it down into Hebrew..barak could be "lightning" or switch it around a bit..baruch..he becomes a blessing.

I read Revelations again last night...

For some reason my mind keeps thinking the "White horse" is America or white men. I am not claiming to know as I don't know but like everyone else would love to figure out the symbolism.

The White Horse being Barak is a little close to home.... lol

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Seems like the picture indicates Pisces age.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Mithra in Persia. He is the equivalent of Jesus in Christianity,
I know many of you are familiar with Zoroastrianism, but I was not.
I was very surprised to find the similarities here.

Mithra has the following in common with the Jesus character: Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita. The babe was wrapped in swaddling clothes, placed in a manger and attended by shepherds. He was considered a great traveling teacher and master. He had 12 companions or "disciples." He performed miracles. As the "great bull of the Sun," Mithra sacrificed himself for world peace. He ascended to heaven. Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way, the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah. Mithra is omniscient, as he "hears all, sees all, knows all: none can deceive him." He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb. His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ. His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper." Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers." Mithraism emphasized baptism.

He also comes back on a chariot pulled by two white horses.
I've got to ask myself...could these white horses be references to (I'm gonna say it) UFO's?

I also read in one of the gnostics, can't remember which one, that the white horse represented the Soul of Man.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Mithra in Persia. He is the equivalent of Jesus in Christianity, I know many of you are familiar with Zoroastrianism, but I was not. I was very surprised to find the similarities here.
reply to post by BreathOfFreshAir

Some believe they are the same. If reincarnation exists.... then its very possible.

Zoroastrianism is where Christianity has its roots, I believe, from my studies.

I too was very surprised.... the more you seek, the more you find and the more you find, blows your mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Thank you for not telling us what you don't know

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

A thought here. In Judaism they are still waiting for a Messiah. (They don't recognize Jesus Christ as the one) And they may be right. Based on what I been reading according to Malachi 3-1 the job of Messiah was a 3 man job.

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

It would appear that the 3rd guy never showed up in the 1st century AD.

Then you have the Zechariah prophecy about the Branches and the problem there is that there is two of them. And both of them are to have built a temple to the Lord. And one of them did build the 2nd temple. Which then would mean that there is still a branch to go. And it would seem that he is the black horseman of Zechariah. And a witness of Revelation. And possibly the black horseman of Revelation.

And this is a rather interesting prophecy of a end time Jewish king that attacks and destroys his neighbors.

Numbers 24
14 And now, behold, I go unto my people: come therefore, and I will advertise thee what this people shall do to thy people in the latter days.
15 And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:
16 He hath said, which heard the words of God, and knew the knowledge of the most High, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:
17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
18 And Edom shall be a possession, Seir also shall be a possession for his enemies; and Israel shall do valiantly.
19 Out of Jacob shall come he that shall have dominion, and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.
20 And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.
21 And he looked on the Kenites, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwellingplace, and thou puttest thy nest in a rock.
22 Nevertheless the Kenite shall be wasted, until Asshur shall carry thee away captive.
23 And he took up his parable, and said, Alas, who shall live when God doeth this!
24 And ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber, and he also shall perish for ever.
25 And Balaam rose up, and went and returned to his place: and Balak also went his way.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul
Good catch, but all of the Abrahamic religions have a common origin out of the city-state of Ur, whose religious origin came from the pre-Hindu Indus Valley tradition. So we can't draw too crazy of a conclusion from three common-origin end-times traditions. Sorry to be a spoiler.

Because Hinduism/Buddhism/Sikhism/Jainism are one family and Zoroasterism/Islam/Judaism/Christianity another one, that pretty much covers ALL the big world religions. So maybe they are all pointing to the same events.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join