It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having an odd problem...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The girl I'm with now (we just had a one month anniversary on the 20th) is one of a kind and is really special. But there is a wierd problem, for some reason when I'm around her (not everytime but somewhat often) I get really queasy and sick, and one time even threw up in front of her. I'm wondering if it is her thats making me sick somehow (although I don't know how) or if I'm just nervous or something, or if it's all just one big coincidence, I have no clue. Any help, thoughts, or advice is appreciated.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Your nervous, happened to me a few times, they were new shoes too.

Take some like, motion sickness pills (worked for me) and try and be comfortable around her.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you are young, the excitement of the new relationship along with the stirring of your passions may be causing your queasiness, especially if you don't have a lot of experience dating.

Other possible reasons: you might be allergic or sensitive to the perfumes, hairspray, makeup, shampoo or soap sue uses.

I developed severe allergies and insomnia when I was in one relationship, and after we broke up, all of my symptoms resolved. I truly believe that because his energies conflicted with mine on conscious levels, as well as most likely unconscious levels, it caused my body to reject his presence, although we both tried hard to make it work.

I have also encountered people who consciously or unconsciously were energy vampires, who can cause you to become nauseous or drained of energy.

join