It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT School Shooter and Batman Shooter Link To LIBOR SCANDAL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am sure that there should have been a thread on this already but I can not find one.
This is rather interesting.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.
newsworldwide.wordpress.com...

I would like to say that I have never been one to see a conspiracy in everything but I, like many others, can not shake the feeling that something strange is going on.
WHAT'S GOING ON?
Please feel free to add to this information.
I would post the YouTube videos but I am currently on my phone. I will try and do so later.

Mods, if this has already been posted, please feel free to remove the thread. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Anybody out there that handles those insane insurance probability equations able to tell us what the chances of these 2 men being involved in these events?

Very strange.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
I am sure that there should have been a thread on this already but I can not find one.
This is rather interesting.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.
newsworldwide.wordpress.com...

I would like to say that I have never been one to see a conspiracy in everything but I, like many others, can not shake the feeling that something strange is going on.
WHAT'S GOING ON?
Please feel free to add to this information.
I would post the YouTube videos but I am currently on my phone. I will try and do so later.

Mods, if this has already been posted, please feel free to remove the thread. Thanks.

Here come the people telling you that out of a dozen people called to testify, that two of them just so happened to have sons that went on a shooting spree.

I mean, even if it was a 1/10 chance for this to happen to two random people, it would still be a tiny chance for it to happen to both of them. But we are talking about something where the chances of it happening are in the 100's of millions.

And it happened to both of them.That would be in the billions...

Pure coincidence, nothing to see here...

Edit: someone beat me to the point!

edit on 16-12-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the LIBOR thing in regard to James Holmes's dad was debunked; as far as I'm aware, the only info was a Sorcha Faal article, though I think it was confirmed that he did work for FICO. Not sure about the Lanza father though.

Are the LIBOR records public? As in, can they be checked to see who's been subpoenaed etc?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I brought it up here, but nobody noticed. Glad the OP decided to make a thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would really like to know IF indeed these fathers are linked to the scandal!!!!

They either are or they are not and frankly I cannot find anything credible that says one way or another besides a few blogs which neither have a link as to where they obtained this information.

I sure hope not!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I would really like to know IF indeed these fathers are linked to the scandal!!!!

They either are or they are not and frankly I cannot find anything credible that says one way or another besides a few blogs which neither have a link as to where they obtained this information.

I sure hope not!!!!!

I am trying very hard to find out more now.
If anyone has any free time to help it would be greatly appreciated.
I am on my phone right now. It would be a lot faster if I had my laptop

Quad

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Glad there is a thread already. This is should be a surprise, for some reason it feels like no surprise, but motive as to why they chose those families.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would not be the least bit surprised if this was true. I have seen the reports claiming both fathers were supposed to testify.... And I've seen others say this is nor true. I just dont know where to look , or if the info is even public anywhere.I read that Ryan, Adam's brother also worked with his dad in the tax dept for GE Electric.

I don't know if this coincidence has been posted anywhere or not, And it probably doesn't mean anything, but while I was looking for answers as to why Adam Lanza had his brother, Ryan's, ID when they hadn't been in contact in 2 years, I came across this
www.thedenverchannel.com... onnecticut

Stephen Barton, who was on a cross-country trip when he was shot inside an Aurora, Colorado movie theater, lives about ten minutes from Newtown, Connecticut.....Now home in Southbury, Connecticut, Barton found personal ties to the victims of another horrific mass shooting.

"Even now I'm discovering personal connections to the elementary school, just people I know who either were working there or knew people who have been killed," he said. "I never would have thought in a thousand years that this community, this small community right down the road from where I grew up would be affected by gun violence in this way."

I just thought it odd, and what are the chances he was a victim of one shooting , and had ties to victims of another. But probably odder is the ID thing when they haven't been in contact, unless it was just a really old expired ID??

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
I'm pretty sure that the LIBOR thing in regard to James Holmes's dad was debunked; as far as I'm aware, the only info was a Sorcha Faal article, though I think it was confirmed that he did work for FICO. Not sure about the Lanza father though.

Are the LIBOR records public? As in, can they be checked to see who's been subpoenaed etc?

NO, IT WAS NEVER DEBUNKED. A FEW SKEPTICS THOUGHT IT WAS, THEY THINK THE DRIBBLE THEY WRITE SLAM DUNKS ALL THE REST WHEN IT JUST REVEALS THEY'RE DARK SIDE, AND DID THE WORLD A GRAVE INJUSTICE BY HOAXING A REALLY IMPORTANT THREAD.

This was hoaxed. If you are a nazi and with blood dripping on your hands you try to hoax truth.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

According to reporting by San Diego Reader editor Matt Potter, the father of the suspected Colorado mass murderer is almost certainly an anti-fraud scientist at a San Diego company. He is Robert M. Holmes, senior lead scientist at the San Diego office of Minneapolis-based FICO, New York Stock Exchange-listed company that was formerly named Fair Isaac.

He is listed as living at the same Rancho Penasquitos address on Sparren Ave. as his wife Arlene, who earlier talked with reporters about her son. Robert M. Holmes's picture appears to be the same person who was shown on TV entering a car to begin a trip to Denver. FICO spokesperson Kate Sellers Blatt would not confirm that Holmes worked for the firm, saying in an email, "Out of respect for the privacy of our employees, as a matter of policy FICO does not disclose information about individuals."

The senior Holmes has a PhD in statistics from Cal-Berkeley, a Master's in biostatistics from UCLA, and a bachelor's in mathematics from Stanford. Over the last ten years, he has developed predictive models for financial services, and credit and fraud risk models. He is one of several scientists who patented a predictive model system used to detect telecommunications fraud
www.sandiegoreader.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
patents.justia.com...

U.S. Patent Number: 6,597,775
Self-learning real-time prioritization of telecommunication fraud control actions
July 22, 2003
Inventor(s)
Justin Lawyer (San Diego, CA United States of America), Alex Barclay (San Diego, CA United States of America), Dirk Englund (San Diego, CA United States of America), Robert Holmes (San Diego, CA United States of America), Dimpy Pathria (Burr Ridge, IL United States of America), Tim Roach (San Diego, CA United States of America), Scott Zoldi (San Diego, CA United States of America)

James Holmes father's patent on his fraud software.

They like to cover their trails. Nonetheless this is as close as you can get to information considering he is now silenced.

redicecreations.com...
Here they say that the main news is not covering it.

And they give a completely known biography on Holme's father:

Job Occupation. Senior Lead Scientist at Fair Isaac. He spent his entire life in the financial and credit services. His educational background shows exceptional emphasis on Mathematics. He has an extensive educational background. It is reported that he was about to go before Congress to testify against a banking scandal. Robert Holmes current position with FICO involves him handling Fraud.Now for those of you who don’t know FICO is a company that gives credit scores to Businesses and individuals. These credit scores helps Banks and others make complex decisions that involve investing. They come up with these credit scores and ratings by doing extensive analyzing and research. Then FICO provides this information to large companies.
Prior to Robert Holmes career at Fair Isaac he was developing Software. He was the Senior Staff Assistant at HNC Software. He worked there for two years. This company’s purpose is to provide different businesses with solutions to create growth and increase profit. The software that Holmes developed at HNC compiles research and data. With this information it helps the executives at major companies including retail create plans that will help their service, customer satisfaction and more. Robert Holmes describes his special emphasis on research and analysis that he has developed over his years of work experience.

I don't believe for one moment that story ever broke without real smoke and fire behind it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I agree. Too bad this got put in the hoax forum. I think we might have been able to find something.
Quad

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So don't stop? Maybe the hoax is a hoax...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I will get on my laptop when I get home. The problem is that the thread will no longer get the attention it needs now it is in the hoax forum.
It is always better to have more people looking.
I actually thought that is why they had a "general conspiracy" forum. Which is where I had this before it got moved.
Quad

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Post what you find anyways. If you have convincing evidence, U2U a mod I guess.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That is not how a conspiracy site works. If you find a fact write to a mod????. This isn't the posting section of FOX news!!!

Opinion, its not true.

Fact, patent, and his career.

Those facts support one side of the issue, lending credence, but not disbelief of it.

That should be true on on Fox, let alone ATS!

Other threads too, as if skeptics work for the man and Fox news, and if the establishment doesn't like it, OR IF ITS TOO CLOSE TO TRUTH, HOAX IT QUICKLY. Well worth favoriting the hoax category and going throught the threads regularly, and posting on them, because some are going to be the best there are apparently.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Hey,
no reason for the hoax bin, yet?

I guess we won't be getting paid for this investigation huh?

No stars or flags?
Adm. referenced link

admin August 3
Oh, that's right, I posted those on a different server, so someone hacking Jimstonefreelance won't be able to do real damage. it seems to work for me. There should be no 404 errors and if there are I want to know because that's a news story int itself!

It's everywhere hidden?
edit on (12/17/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I dont understand why this is in the hoax forum without any explanation as to why unless I am just missing it.

Little help please ...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know about the second shooting, but here is an interesting site that outlines the facts linking the libor scandal to the batman shooting. IMO there might be something to this.

www.helpfreetheearth.com...

Maybe this will help the op to get this out of the hoax bin.

But feel free to repost that link, its very interesting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join