It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSN and MRC are biased, conservative news groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Many people on here like to use the Cybercast News Service (CNS) as a relibale source of information. I am here to tell you different. CNS is a child organization of the Media Research Center (MRC).

From the MRC website:

Leaders of America's conservative movement have long believed that within the national news media a strident liberal bias existed that influenced the public's understanding of critical issues. On October 1, 1987, a group of young determined conservatives set out to not only prove - through sound scientific research - that liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values, but also to neutralize its impact on the American political scene.

Cybercast News Service (CNSNews.com) is an indispensable on-line source for conservatives in the media, public policy and at the grassroots level, for news as it should be reported---accurate, balanced, and unfiltered.

A conservative news source is claiming to be unbiased! Give me a break, these two are just as worse as the phantom liberal media they are fighting against. Countless times have I seen members of ATS bringing up their articles, yet you will not find any of the same information reported by any reliable news source or even the White House itself.

Conclusion: This news source is putting out knowignly false information that cannot be backed up. Just recently, a member of ATS linked to a CSN article claiming to provide proof that Al Qaeda and Saddam are in cahoots. Yet, these copies show nothing of the sort.

I hope this thread will go to show these organizations are clearly biased and give knowingly false information.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Indeed, I totally agree that these cannot be produced as sources in conversation due to the highly biased nature. You could probably add Newsmax.com and Drudge to the highly biased categories.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yea, itd be nice to see if someone else actually picked up on this. You'd think they would, wouldn't you.

new topics

join