It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Communist Take Over of America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well the Savage Nation, while extremely conservative, is just the counter Communist news source we need.

He makes OReilly look like a Communist.

He embodies what America was TRULY founded on, not this Dog $hit "Liberal bull".

Today's episode is the only one I've watched fully and I was outraged at how far this "Anti-christianism" has gone on in this country, and I am not even christian.

You have them suspending teachers without pay for wearing a cross, while paying 1.1million dollars to a teachers suspended for sexual harrasment of his coeds.

You have them removing the ten commandments from what, tennesee?

I think that's bull, we've all heard of that chick in Florida who wouldn't take off her Hood for Islam for a DRIVER'S PHOTO.

And what I'm going to double check, is the Child Services taking away a mother's child because she was breast feeding in a photo that the father took.

America is one step short of Nazism. We don't have a "fuhrer" although Hillary Clinton I'm sure would love to be one.

I challenge anyone who agrees with no religion in the government (let's use a giant cross with Jesus on it, in the oval office), to justify that.

You'll find it impossible, for no where in the constitution does it say that you can not have a Giant Cross with Jesus on it in the Oval office, praying and all that during each speach to america. No where in it does it say you can't do that.

All it says is all religions must be respected.

So I challenge this specifically to Echelon, I know you're a misguided fool of a communist, time to back up your claims man.

The Constitution superceeds your right to exist.

*EDIT*
PS. Forgot to mention what the Liberal Censorship crew is doing lately, you can kiss goodbye the words "Founding Fathers", I'm not sure yet if they've suceeded or want it done, but if they have had or will have their way, you won't be able to mention "Founding Fathers" in school anymore.

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by HKoT]

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
savage has some good points. i'll say though, that i do not always agree with him. and yes, his conservative level towers over o'reilly's.

i listen to his radio show almost daily, just for shock value sometimes. LOL

here are the 9 points to his paul revere society:

1. Make tax cuts permanent.
2. Close the borders now.
3. Deport all illegal immigrants now.
4. Eliminate bilingual education in all states.
5. Require health tests for all recent foreign born immigrants.
6. Eliminate as many entitlement programs as possible.
7. Reduce the number of Federal Employees.
8. Oil Drilling on U.S. Soil.
9. Tort Reform "STOP LAWYERS"

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
While I despise how far being political correct has gone, and I do not agree with most of the "democrats" (just a name for intelligent conservatives). I will have fun opposing you

First, you call America communist, later you call it facist; please make up your mind, these are two very different things, one is capitalist and authoritarian, the other a workers paradise based on the common man. If, as you say, "America is one step short of Nazism" then it would mean being far from Communism. So make a choice, what is Americas political system? Nazism or Communism? I suppose that you would prefer it being facist, as your beliefs are so close to it.

And why do we need a counter communist news source? Communism is dead. Period. There is not a true communist state left on earth. Unfortunately. Being counter communist is just stupid and ignorant.

I really doubt that they "...have them suspending teachers without pay for wearing a cross, while paying 1.1million dollars to a teachers suspended for sexual harrasment of his coeds." Do you have any proof of this? It sounds like the story of the burgalar who sued his victims for hurting him. If on the other hand this cross wearing teacher is refusing to teach evolution then there is a reason to suspend or even fire the teacher.

First removing the ten commandments from a courtroom in tennesee is totally justified. It is like saying that Christian law is the only law in America. There is no individual right to post the Ten Commandments in a public courthouse. If you did that you would have to be fair to the rest of religions and paste Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, even Satanist laws in the court to be fair to all religions. The best solution is to not have any religion in court JUST AS IT SAYS IN THE CONSTITUTION: SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. Yes you have freedom of religion, and the lady with the drivers license has the right to follow her religion to its utmost extent, so long as it doesnt tresspass on government authority.

And if anyone takes a baby away for what you talked about, then they are conservative. Your Attorney General Ashcroft covered the statue of Justice with a cloth because she wasnt wearing a s.h.i.r.t (talk about ats censorship-edit). Geez, and you talk about liberal censorship.

On to your giant cross of jesus analogy. You cannot have it because, once again, there is a seperation between church and state. The individual can practice religion, but the government cannot. They do not need to specify because the FOUNDING FATHERS (why the heck would they censor that anyway?) thought that Americans would be intelligent enough to understand what SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE meant. How wrong they were.

And if anyone is to be nominated for the role of Fuhrer, well we have a whole cast of people called the Bush Administration.

This is one of the most facist statements I have ever heard. Period.

And if this Savage Nation goes for shock value, it sounds like he is trying to be like Michael Moore. What a rip off. And those nine points, too are quite facist and nationalist. They would tear America apart.

You mess with Ech, you mess with me

XA
S

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by xaos]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Damn, you just got OWNED.

I have to agree with everything Xaos said. Well put

Heil Bush!

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
OUCH!

Poor matador

XAOS

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos

CONSTITUTION: SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
And if anyone takes a baby away for what you talked about, then they are conservative. Your Attorney General Ashcroft covered the statue of Justice with a cloth because she wasnt wearing a shirt. Geez, and you talk about liberal censorship.

On to your giant cross of jesus analogy. You cannot have it because, once again, there is a seperation between church and state. The individual can practice religion, but the government cannot. They do not need to specify because the FOUNDING FATHERS (why the heck would they censor that anyway?) thought that Americans would be intelligent enough to understand what SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE meant. How wrong they were.

And if anyone is to be nominated for the role of Fuhrer, well we have a whole cast of people called the Bush Administration.

This is one of the most facist statements I have ever heard. Period.

xaos

Good speech men!!!! For me honestly, doesn�t matter liberal followers than conservative followers, they all follow the ideas from the goverment, and goverment is not our friend anymore, anyway there has been NO COMMUNIST STATE AT ALL IN THE EARTH NEVER, who tries to say that lenin or stalin found the communist state is a LIE, Communist existed just in paper, never in real life, what stalin pol pot, lennin did, was just give the same right to all the people to have it easier to get rid of them, or cut their rights, etc etc...

C0munism never existed in reality, just ideals, and brainwash people with beautiful ideas and bad facts...

The same as any political idea, u don�t have to feel identified following a political idea, what u do is get use to it, like it or not, if they change something in the state that u don�t like even if it�s your party, nothing is gonna change... Anyway HKoT i don�t understand how u can put such "medieval statements" such as these:

I challenge anyone who agrees with no religion in the government (let's use a giant cross with Jesus on it, in the oval office), to justify that.

You'll find it impossible, for no where in the constitution does it say that you can not have a Giant Cross with Jesus on it in the Oval office, praying and all that during each speach to america. No where in it does it say you can't do that.

So i�ll tell u, that RELIGION is a BELIEVE, u have to have FAITH!, so how can u base all the society, in something that even there is no proof of it, there is hundrends of religions in the world, there is atheists ...
If a goverment has to choose any religion, is making a non sense statement, of "no LOGICA on our speech"
Is just faith, u can�t handle a nation with "faith", because it�s pathetic...
U have to handle the entire country respecting all of them, take all the common between people, because even in your 1 dollar bill says "in god we trust", so what about atheist americans? u called them evil communists?
or they are not american???

When i read the post about Evil Communist Take Over of America! i felt on the floor laughing for 10 min and i still laught typing you the reply.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hkot I totaly agree with you. The USA is being run by too many commies and liberals. I am Chirstian and whenever I see anyone even Jews, Muslims suspened for some religious thing such as wearing a Cross, or for wearing some religous garb Ii am sickend. Before you know it "God" will become an illegal word to be said.

I belive religion is needed in the goverment. I do not like that a person could think there is no higher power above them.

Micheal Savage is a good host. He is way more conservative than O'Reilly whome I watch daily as well.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, religion should be allowed in my opinion, but it should in circumstance come to such extremes where televangelist are allowed to preach other religions are "evil" or where physics classes are replaced by religion classes. The average scientific education is bad enough.

top topics

join