It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America Will be Attacked and Burn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

From How America Will be Attacked and Burn

It seemed that what I saw was the entire North American Continent, spread out like a map upon a table with this terrible skeleton-formed cloud arising from behind the table. It rose steadily until the form was visible down to the waist. At the waist, the skeleton seemed to bend towards the United States, stretching forth a hand toward the East and one toward the West - one toward New York and one toward Seattle. As the awful form stretched forward, I could see that the entire attention seemed to be focused upon the U.S., overlooking Canada at least for the time being. As I saw the horrible black cloud in the form of a skeleton bending towards America, bending from the waist over, reaching down toward Chicago and out towards both coasts, I knew it's one interest was to destroy the multitudes.

As I watched in horror, the great black cloud stopped just above the great lakes region, and turned it's face towards New York City. Then out of the horrible, great gaping mouth began to appear wisps of white vapor which looked like smoke, as a cigarette smoker would blow puffs of smoke from his mouth. These whitish vapors were being blown toward New York City. The smoke began to spread, until it had covered all the eastern part of the United States.

Then the skeleton turned to the West, and out of the horrible mouth and nostrils came another great puff of white smoke. This time it was blown in the direction of the West Coast. In a few moments time, the entire West Coast and L.A. area was covered with it's vapors

Then towards the center came a third great puff. As I watched, St. Louis and Kansas City were enveloped in its white vapors. Then on it came towards New Orleans. Then on they swept until they reached the Statue of Liberty where she stood staggering drunkenly in The blue waters of The Gulf. As the white vapors began to spread around The head of the statue, she took in but one gasping breath, and then began to cough as though to rid her lungs of the horrible vapors she had inhaled. One could readily discern by the coughing that those white vapors had seared her lungs.

As I watched, the coughing grew worse. It sounded like a person was about to cough out his lungs. The Statue was moaning and groaning. She was in mortal agony. The pain must have been terrific, as again and again, she tried to clear her lungs of those horrible white vapors. I watched her there in the Gulf, as she staggered, clutching her lungs and her breast with her hands. Then she fell to her knees. In a moment, she gave one final cough, and made a last desperate effort to rise from her knees, and then fell face forward into the waters of The Gulf and lay still as death. Tears ran down my face as I realized that she was dead! Only The lapping of The waves, splashing over her body, which was partly under the water, and partly out of water, broke the silence.

Suddenly the silence was shattered by the screaming of sirens. The sirens seemed to scream, "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

Click the link for the full article...

Skulls & Bones and the killing of Liberty?
Any idea what this skeleton-like creature is and what that smoke might be?

LL1

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
-skeleton-formed cloud

-the skeleton seemed to bend towards the United States

-horrible black cloud in the form of a skeleton

-reached the Statue of Liberty

-Then she fell to her knees. In a moment, she gave one final cough, and made a last desperate effort to rise from her knees, and then fell face forward into the waters and lay still as death.

Could be like the winds of black death, or perhaps seen as death to liberty.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Somebody is heavy into symbolism.

I don't need this stupid extended metaphor to tell me america is on the way down. This passage only states the obvious. And maybe it's just me, but what was the Statue of Liberty doing in the Gulf of Mexcio? Did I miss something?

The author seems to think that by wrapping his predictions in the shroud of allegory and mysticism that it somehow gains signifigance and authority. It doesn't. The least they could have done was write it better. Terribly written.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Skeleton Represents Death

Could be like the winds of black death, or perhaps seen as death to liberty.

Yeah, you�re probably right.
I know that "Skulls & Bones" connection might have been a bit far fetched.
It was just the first thing that struck my mind when I saw it...

New York was the "first" target.
West coast the "second"...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh please....just read this supposed prophecy over again. It's something that was written well after 9/11 and describing 9/11 but written in a language that makes it seem like it is discussing a future event.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Oh please....just read this supposed prophecy over again. It's something that was written well after 9/11 and describing 9/11 but written in a language that makes it seem like it is discussing a future event.

It was written July 4, 1954, by A.A. Allen...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Not gonna happen. It's what the government wants to happen so they can instill Marial Law, but it ain't gonna happen. They are SO over.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
what could i think it be?

BS

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coney
Not gonna happen. It's what the government wants to happen so they can instill Marial Law, but it ain't gonna happen.

What do you think is not gonna happen?
This was written in 1954. How do you interpret what he wrote? What do you see? BS, like many here seems to think (I accept that, BTW)? Do you think it was not written in 1954? Hoax? It was presented as a dream, do you think it meant anything? The question was: "Any idea what this skeleton-like creature is and what that smoke might be?". If you answer: "This means nothing at all" or "The guy is crazy", then fine. I accept that. This is the "Predictions & Prophecies" after all. This is NOT my prediction (those belong in BTS).

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
+++

hellmutt...dont worry about it.
let 'em whizz on what you posted-

you just posted it...not blessed the material!

around the 1954 time frame, there was a lotta introspection going on,

the 'beatnicks', etc...and sci-fi such as 'Plan 9 from Outer Space'
'The Day The Earth Stood Still'...and a bunch of others that 'questioned'
where the American Future would Go???

A.A. Allen was just another author putting thought to paper.

thanks for linking our brains to the noosphere

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well,

Let's remove the thought from mysticisim to reality!

I read somewhere once, 'if you want to know what is going on do not pay attention to what is happening, pay attention to the doing' blink.gif For instance, we are all watching a stupid contrived war and a similar non-election election. By we I mean the World.
Here is the doing. 700,000 ex Red Chinese soldiers in Sudan to develop an oilfield for China. They also have a large presence in Panama as in the Canal as well as Mexico. Just signed a 70 billion dollar contract with Iran and are negotiating another with Russia. They have 700,000+ troops on the border of North Korea, there long time allay for over 50 years, why?

China to invest US$12b in Russia (10-18)
Russian president winds up China visit (10-16)

Russian president speaks highly of his contacts with Chinese leaders (10-16)
Putin's Xi'an visit highlights Sino-Russia regional cooperation (10-16)
Russian president arrives in Xi'an (10-15)
Chinese premier meets Putin (10-16)
NPC to promote Sino-Russian relations, cooperation (10-15)

news.xinhuanet.com...

�Chirac's visit to China very successful ( 2004-10-14 21:49)
�French President winds up visit to HK ( 2004-10-12 23:54)
�Chirac unveils Year of France in HK ( 2004-10-13 13:58)
�Chirac's China tour marks more mature Sino-French cooperation ( 2004-10-12 23:33)
�"French Culture Year" piques Chinese interests in bilateral ties ( 2004-10-12 22:49)
�HK gateway for French com- panies' expansion: Chirac ( 2004-10-12 19:14)
�French president leaves Shanghai ( 2004-10-12 13:19)
�Beijing leaders meet with Chirac ( 2004-10-12 11:22)

www.xinhuanet.com...

BEIJING, Oct. 30 (Xinhuanet) -- China's oil giant Sinopec Group has signed a $70 billion oil and natural gas agreement with Iran, which is China's biggest energy deal with the No. 2 OPEC producer.

Under a memorandum of understanding signed Thursday, Sinopec Group will buy 250 million tons of liquefied natural gas over 30 years from Iran and develop the giant Yadavaran field.

news.xinhuanet.com...

There is more also of the doing. Seems to me that the Bush Administration fumbled the Ball BIG TIME.
Failed miserably at forming a coalition of the strong but succeded in forming a coalition of the weak. I see a sleeping giant rearing it's fire breathing head and forming a coalition of the strong. China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Panama, I know I left some out, oh yeah France.

TUT the Big I

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
this is sort of crazy, but i had a dream that this was happening. (maybe its from reading this post too much.) but anyway, the smoke was indeed coming from new york, and all i can remember it kind of looked like a genie in smoke form, and it was big, and black, and whenever it reached where i was at, the smoke consumed my lungs, and it burned, and i couldnt breathe at all. then i could see the united states like i was in the atmosphere and looking from high above, and i could see the smoke just rolling across the plains... it was really scary

top topics

join