It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Navy recruiting Satanists!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
While I see what you are saying about Wiccans and actual 'Satanists' being seperate, they'd both generally be classed under the 'new agey paganism' type stuff by most people. If satanism isn't a religion then I guess its a different story. I grouped it along with wiccanism and other pagans mainly to distinguish between legitimate satanists and hokey black magic 'devil worshipers'

It would be good to actually read the tenets of the satanic Church to get a better idea of what satanism is all about.

Not really interested in another form of hedonsim. Ceratinly don't need a 'church' to practice it.

I understand. I am just saying for basic knowldge purposes.

Satanism is some3what hedonism, but at a higher philisophical level than simple, pointless, basic animalism.

But you are right about hokey black magic devil worshipers. satanists do practice somewhat a form of magic, but very different, and is more symbolism than anything really. I believe the actual devil worshipers get into the delierious forms of magic. Satanists I guess its all ritualism.

Wiccans hate being classed with new Agers. the two systems are actually pretty different. Most new Agers dont have a grasp on reality, and hardly have a definable belief system, which is why its impossible to tell if its a philosophy or religon, or neither.

regardless, the armed forces are full of all.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well yeh im slanting towards the eastern religions, mainly buddism and i wana go into the army and wont be bothered about peoples religion.

And if as was mentioned before there was any racial problems and get them sorted immmediatly.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join