It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US sending 20 more F-16s to Egypt, despite turmoil in Cairo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will be before American made f-16 from Egypt battle it out over the Suez with American made f-16's from Israel?

I'll bet our government will even be the ones that spark it off shortly after our advisors have the Egyptians sufficiently trained in Israeli air to air combat tactics.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

It won't really be much of a fight. Those Israeli pilots are trained damn near as good as ours...the Egyptian ones, not quite so much.

I'm sure the Israeli's also have installed some of their own first-class technology on their F-16's. Remember, they have military contractors that are smaller, but rival in technology our own!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by 11235813213455

It won't really be much of a fight. Those Israeli pilots are trained damn near as good as ours...the Egyptian ones, not quite so much.

I'm sure the Israeli's also have installed some of their own first-class technology on their F-16's. Remember, they have military contractors that are smaller, but rival in technology our own!

I completely agree. The Israeli Air Force is wold class practically untouchable in the region. It would truly be a bloodbath for Egypt head to head and I don't think they would be so stupid to engage directly and solely.

If we were to use the countries the teamed up on Israel in the 6 day war (maybe add a few) as a model for who the United States plans to arm in the near future I think it will be obvious what we are doing. Egypt I fear will just be the first of many countries we will arm. Overtly and covertly.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Musri is the US's new Mubarek The sooner you sheeple wake up and realise it is all a big con and they have just replaced one puppet with another , the better our world will be.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Muslim Brotherhood gets F-16’s from Obama
freebeacon.com...

Egypt to Receive F-16s
The State Department has refused to cancel or delay the delivery of several American-made F-16 fighter jets to Egypt, claiming that the arms deal serves America’s “regional security interests,” according to an official State Department document obtained by the Free Beacon.
The news that the Obama administration would uphold an aid package to Egypt that included the military hardware prompted concern on Capitol Hill from lawmakers who said the deal was not prudent given the political situation in Egypt, where Muslim Brotherhood-backed President Mohammed Morsi has clashed with democratic protestors.

Makes one wonder if the bible he just swore his oath of office wasn't a koran instead. He scares me

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The F-16's are certainly on their way to Egypt along with 200 M1 Abrams tanks.... Two F16s were seen taking off in Texas with the flag of Egypt painted on the Tail surface. Good luck to Israel...and what few allies that we have left in that region....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Muslim Brotherhood gets F-16’s from Obama
freebeacon.com...

Egypt to Receive F-16s
The State Department has refused to cancel or delay the delivery of several American-made F-16 fighter jets to Egypt, claiming that the arms deal serves America’s “regional security interests,” according to an official State Department document obtained by the Free Beacon.
The news that the Obama administration would uphold an aid package to Egypt that included the military hardware prompted concern on Capitol Hill from lawmakers who said the deal was not prudent given the political situation in Egypt, where Muslim Brotherhood-backed President Mohammed Morsi has clashed with democratic protestors.

Makes one wonder if the bible he just swore his oath of office wasn't a koran instead. He scares me

Why post this? This is the topic of the thread....???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join