It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lubbock Lights case.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

It was hardly obsolete it was ditched by the government / air force it some stitch up deal with convair.. Northrop was told to merge with convair or loose the contract northrop refused they lost the contract and the airforce ordered all airframes destroyed.
The basic principles of the flying wing were the basis for the b2 spirit still flying today in contrast the convair b36 was an obsolete ww2 propellor design that only lasted about 10 years in active service and it never dropped a bomb in active service go figure

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
that looks like crazy fleet LOL just an aerodynamics show? or an abduction squad. Iv seen abduction Squads before. But i don't spend as much time outside as i did before my encounters. Iv seen i donno how many UFOs. To many. Lights that would illuminate get real bright then dim to black and appear a bit farther across the sky. sometimes jumping large distances. I would see TONS of these. heading in all kinds of directions. I saw fleets of them moving in formation much like that. It was pretty haywire. I live in BC Canada and this was during the summer of 2009. Just before the 2010 Winter Olympics 45 min away from where i lived. TOONNS of military personel everywhere. Air port was shut down. Road blocks, Random black helicopters searching around the town in the daytime. At night triangular UFOs scoping the area for these shapeshifting gods.

Who ever they are, they are powerful. Stealthy, and ancient. Possibly a T4 race, the ones who control shadows. The nameless, the faceless. The ones that appear as large black dogs, and large black cats testing the fears of humans.
The thing is. No one talks about them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
One thing that I always think when I see these photos is that the lights seem so sloppily arranged. I imagine that a highly-advanced alien species would be able to put the lights in a tight, straight line or pattern, but these are just kind of along a weak curve, not really a "V" or "U." It smacks of the sloppiness of humanity to me.

<< 1   >>

join