It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hulk Vs any comic book hero or villain

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Right on! Hyperion, I forgot all about him! Thanks for the post and the vid on that one. Hyperion brought the rage of the Hulk down and allowed banner to regain control.
Question? I wonder how Hyperion would fair vs the Hulk without banner within Hulk to control?

I could see that fight lasting a good long while.. As Hyperion is very bad ass!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

zysin5
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Right on! Hyperion, I forgot all about him! Thanks for the post and the vid on that one. Hyperion brought the rage of the Hulk down and allowed banner to regain control.
Question? I wonder how Hyperion would fair vs the Hulk without banner within Hulk to control?

I could see that fight lasting a good long while.. As Hyperion is very bad ass!

Your welcome
Yep, Hyperion is like Superman power wise and more., but, he doesn't pull any punches (Superman has a "no kill code") and will/can go all out if need be (to win).

Talk to you later!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Anyone playing Marvel Heroes?

Great MMO Diablo style Marvel comic RPG!

Hulk was my first Toon I got to unlock.
Fun game if you like these kind of games.
Reminds me of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but with a Diablo feel to it !

Free to play.. You have the choice to pay as you go.. Or just play it free, and farm to unlock the Heroes you want.

As a comic book fan/girl. I highly suggest this game.

Playing as The Hulk, I really feel they did a good job with him. The powers feel right. As I stated in my OP. I was never happy with any game that featured the Hulk as a playable hero . With Marvel Heroes, The Hulk can stand there, and take a group of humans shooting at him with machine guns, and it only pisses him off. and makes him stronger. And those humans are knocked across the screen with a single PUNCH! lol love it!

Now. there are "elite" type of "mobs" That can do damage to him, but his healing factor if used right, can in effect just piss him off, and put him into rage mode, and put the pain down. Elites to the non gamers out here. Are stronger versions of normal mobs.. What is a mob? Monster Or Beast.

Anyone currently playing on here.. Feel free to PM me.. and I will give you my Screen name in game.
edit on 23-1-2014 by zysin5 because: added some Hulk based thoughts on the game play that was in my OP

edit on 23-1-2014 by zysin5 because: 2nd edit.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

hulk smash!!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

From DC, superman prime.

From marvel, even professor X would just make him sleep.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Black Adam, Sentry, Gladiator, Blue Marvel, Silver Surfer can all roflstomp Hulk with relative easea reply to: tadaman

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Saint of Killers would kill Hulk in a second.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am dissapointed in this thread!!!!

Finally, the 2nd to last thread mentioned THE SENTRY!

He was the guy who tied with Hulk in WW Hulk for one!? How does everyone forget about him??
Hulk is afraid of the Void, he expressed fear when waiting to fight void in the 1st Sentry series. In the 2nd series the Void broke every bone in Hulk's body.
And the Void is the Sentry, it's just a more reckless version who doesn't hold back.
When Sentry fought Ultron it was pretty even until Sentry started voiding out and then he easily beat Ultron.

So Sentry tied Worldbreaker Hulk. But if it was the fully confident Sentry (like when he fought the Herald of Galactus Teraxx) or slightly void-y Sentry he wins.
Look at how crazy-easy Sentry beat Thor when Sentry was a horseman for Apokalypse.
Then Rouge absorbed all the heroes powers, Wonder Man, all mutants, non-mutant heroes, to be able to lift the Celestial off Earth by pushing on it's foot. And it didn't work until Sentry pushed on the other foot.

So he's a good guy again. Where the heck is he, he's not in Secret Wars? Without his skitzo insanity he's the best character ever. Super interesting because his power set has no limit. He's a flawed person, like most people, (he's a recovered addict), he struggles with ultimate god-like power, which is interesting. Very interesting.
And he's gone??!?
Marvel is lame. Yeah, he's hard to write, deal with it, write some Sentry, get him in the Avengers for flip sake.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thor, Superman, Wolverine, The Thing, and maybe....Rom Spaceknight?
What about Beast?
edit on 12/30/2015 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This guy would beat him

<< 1  2   >>

join