It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
This moment is Christ (consciousness) and he is here always.
However, thoughts (words) appear that speak of 'other' and it is this 'other' that has you decieved.
There is no other - this is it.
]

If here then he cannot return.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Greatest I am

God is denying mankind that justice.

Satan is invisible enemy. But there is a reward who does the right thing , instead.

]

Yep yep. Invisible boogey man.

Is it the right thing for God to not implement the sentence he gave Satan and leaving him here instead of sending him to hell?

Show us your sense of justice if you have one.

Regards
DL

peace.

I asked to see your sense of justice and you ran away into preaching garbage.

Thanks for showing us all that your sense of justice and morals have been compromised by your religion.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce

Dear Great I Am.

Those questions in the OP show that you have intellectual capacity and are using sound reasoning to think things out logically. Indeed you make very good arguments and your question deserves a dignified answer. As no one has been able to do so please allow me to help you understand what the scriptures really teach about Jesus and if he really has ever abandoned his flock.
ture.

Thanks for this.

The rest was preaching and garbage.

You say Jesus did not abandon his flock while at the same time admitting that he has given it over to Satan for testing. And you think that is good showing how your religion has compromised your thinking.

You talked of Job like it was a moral thing for God to do and blame Satan for the evil there when it was God who initiated it. That is quite hypocritical of you so let me see if I can talk sense to you.

Is this man correct?

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It took me a long time to understand that Jesus is always with me and in me. He never leaves us alone. He is not just
watching over us.

On Feb 4, 2000 I was doing dishes and out of nowhere I had this thought; "I will carry you." It was a "What the Heck?" moment. It was not my thought. It was an awesomely wonderful realization that God is here and even though times get rough, He's there to see me through.

The LORD will fight for you; you have only to keep still.
Exodus 14:14

The devils pay sucks, Mr.Greatest As I Am.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Shepards generally kill and eat their flock at some point. Either as young lambs for their beautiful taste, or later in life as mutton.

A suitable analogy imho...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Prezbo369 because: derp'd

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your welcome. I realize that the reply may not be what you wanted to hear, but am confident that it was the truth. You have your ideas and those must be respected. Everyone has the right to believe as they wish.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
It took me a long time to understand that Jesus is always with me and in me. He never leaves us alone. He is not just
watching over us.

On Feb 4, 2000 I was doing dishes and out of nowhere I had this thought; "I will carry you." It was a "What the Heck?" moment. It was not my thought. It was an awesomely wonderful realization that God is here and even though times get rough, He's there to see me through.

The LORD will fight for you; you have only to keep still.
Exodus 14:14

The devils pay sucks, Mr.Greatest As I Am.

Wow. What a great revelation.

Then stop sinning child.

That or ask for more pay as he is getting both you and Jesus to sin. Two for the price of one.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Shepards generally kill and eat their flock at some point. Either as young lambs for their beautiful taste, or later in life as mutton.

A suitable analogy imho...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Prezbo369 because: derp'd

Yes and in the meantime, the shepherd lets the church fleece them.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce

Your welcome. I realize that the reply may not be what you wanted to hear, but am confident that it was the truth. You have your ideas and those must be respected. Everyone has the right to believe as they wish.

Really?

That is not what scriptures say.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Do those below have a right to believe as they will when they create harm with those beliefs?

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

www.youtube.com...

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
www.youtube.com...

Jesus Camp 1of 9
www.youtube.com...

Promoting death to Gays.
www.youtube.com...

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"God doesn't give us nothing we can't handle"

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

He didn't, he's inside us. His gift to us is the ability to whip the super wolf's bootie and send him running away yelping with his tail between his legs. We all got ram horns. Ever see what rams can do to a wolf? Ain't pretty.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
"God doesn't give us nothing we can't handle"

Are you speaking to the 10 million or so children that will starve to death this year?

They can handle that can they?

You might want to think of your compromised morals my friend.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

He didn't, he's inside us. His gift to us is the ability to whip the super wolf's bootie and send him running away yelping with his tail between his legs. We all got ram horns. Ever see what rams can do to a wolf? Ain't pretty.

How can he return if he is already here?

Your view ignores scripture but if that is the way you can justify your theology, I can understand why most Christians ignore their bible and have a compromised morality.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Your view ignores scripture but if that is the way you can justify your theology, I can understand why most Christians ignore their bible and have a compromised morality.

My "view" doesn't ignore scripture at all, you do not understand what allegory is. The book of Acts explains that after he ascended he sent his spirit into us, saying he would not leave us orphans but he would come to us. He sent his spirit into us, and before he returns he withdraws his spirit "the Restrainer" before he leaves the Mercy Seat in the Temple to come back to earth in the physical. When he removes his spirit which has become our spirits, thats when the Rapture/Harpazo happens.

Those who ignore their bibles are spiritual babies, so that explains why they would have a compromised morality. That and, we're humans just like you, the difference is we recognize we need a Savior.

Cheers.
edit on 13-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And you do not find it strange at all that God would condemn you just to have to die for you. The sighn of an insane God and his insane follower.

And you find it moral to profit from the murder of an innocent man. You would gladly hand over the nails you pathetic immoral excuse for a man.

Only a swollen headed dick would think that a master would die for his slave.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join