It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we get excited about 2013?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I cannot get over how many websites, TV programs, radio programs are talking of a coming world war very shortly, is this all being silly or are we as close to a WW3 situation as we are being led to think? see link below and maybe it will put you in the picture with what I am seeing of late.

worldwar3news.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They have to condition people to an idea before they make it happen or else no one will be on-board.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A third world war is a very scary thought....

I do believe it is a very real possibility though when you look at all that is going on in the world. War is profitable so a third world war may help with the failing economies and at the same time help to reduce global population levels.

It would be horrible to think it has been planned on purpose though.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think WW3 is inevitable.

The way things are heading, I wouldn't be surprised by about Mid next year.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sevka

It would be horrible to think it has been planned on purpose though.

Of course it's been planned on purpose. Wars are always deliberately premeditated to achieve some aspect of social control. This one will be no different in philosophy, but the scale will of course be much larger than what we've seen in the past, as terrifying as that is.

Having said that, I think the sooner we get it over with the better. Like pulling off a band-aid, you know. So yes, I'm looking forward to what 2013 brings, even if it doesn't look good. If the glass is indeed half-full, a third global war and its aftermath will present an opportunity for humanity to turn in a new direction. Take Star Trek, for example (yes, I know this is a tired comparison but it works)--only after near-annihilation does humanity finally get its priorities straight, eliminating such sources of destructive behavior as hunger and class envy (by giving up on the whole money idea) and living harmoniously with our environment, allowing us to turn our attention and resources--voluntarily at all levels--to pursuits such as the exploration of space.

At least we can dream, can't we?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why would we get excited about a possible World War which WILL kill millions of innocent lives?

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Man there a bunch of good movies coming out in the next year, I hope to see them all. Oblivion, After Earth, etc.

top topics

join