It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Is Similar To A Web Page!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I was reading up on an article about the almost computer language DNA code, and ideas it was Alien in origin.
But they still brought in the concept of a random event, like a message in a bottle one theorized that this code was sent out, to take where it would via a race in peril.

To me, it was most obvious that we have a real world to return to , that there is a Host Universe/Dimension/Realm/Plane, and that we are interfacing with a Digital Simulated Program, a much more advanced one than anything that could be invented many levels above humanity.

www.bottomlayer.com...

This explains so well the possibilities.

So its as if, all information is stored in wave form, in the universe. But only when we pull up the web page, does the image form, ie the wave collapses and the particles, or dot matrix reality emerges.

We're sharing earth, so its emerged, and the universe as a concept has emerged as a backdrop for all life within it, a giant school, in part, reform school perhaps.

Speculating why we're here is also a logic and deductions game, if you take out the religious platforms, then you are still left with a world of so much bloodshed, wars, poverty, actions and inactions that cause harm to others.

Its most logical to conclude this is a giant simulated reality school, to learn not to repeat behaviors that harm self and others. To grow up more useful members of a Cosmic or Real World, society.

The Observer in Physics Double Slit Experiment and Example in Nature

www.dailygalaxy.com...

According to MIT's Technology Review, "using the world's most powerful supercomputers, physicists have only managed to simulate tiny corners of the cosmos just a few femtometers across (A femtometer is 10^-15 metres.) That may not sound like much but the significant point is that the simulation is essentially indistinguishable from the real thing (at least as far as we understand it)."

news.discovery.com...
Are We Living in a Hologram?

In which case there would nothing random about our DNA taking here on earth.

And the collapsing the wave would be like loading a webpage.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
www.bottomlayer.com...

The computer analogy. As John Gribbin puts it, "nature seems to 'make the calculation' and then present us with an observed event."[2] Both the "how" and the "why" of this process can be addressed through the metaphor of a computer which is programmed to project images to create an experience for the user, who is a conscious being.

The "how" is described structurally by a computer which runs a program. The program provides an algorithm for determining the position (in this example) of every part of the image, which is to say, every pixel that will be projected to the user. The mechanism for transforming the programming into the projection is the user interface. This can be analogized to the computer monitor, and the mouse or joystick or other device for viewing one part of the image or another. When the user chooses to view one part of the image, those pixels must be calculated and displayed; all other parts of the image remain stored in the computer as programming. Thus, the pixels being viewed must follow the logic of the projection, which is that they should move like particles across the screen. The programming representing the parts of the image not being displayed need not follow this logic, and may remain as formulas. Calculating and displaying any particular pixel is entirely a function of conveying information to the user, and it necessarily involves a "change" from the inchoate mathematical relationships represented by the formula to the specific pixel generated according to those relationships. The user can never "see" the programming, but by analysis can deduce its mathematical operation by careful observation of the manner in which the pixels are displayed. The algorithm does not collapse into a pixel; rather, the algorithm tells the monitor where and how to produce the pixel for display to the user according to which part of the image the user is viewing.

The "why" is problematical in the cosmic sense, but is easily stated within the limits of our computer metaphor. The programming produces images for the user because the entire set up was designed to do just that: to present images to a user (viewer) as needed by the user. The ultimate "why" depends on the motivation of the designer. In our experience, the maker of a video game seeks to engage the attention of the user to the end that the user will spend money for the product and generate profits for the designer. This seems an unlikely motivation for designing the universe simulation in which we work and play.

When needed the pixel or particle formation occurs, as one needs to pull out the reality page, the webpage.

Since there is good reason to believe this is a simulated interactive computer type reality of sorts.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I must be dumb because I can't see much similarities between world and a web page and can do my coding

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

At random times I find myself entertaining the idea of an artificial reality matrix constructed for various reasons to benefit the citizens or a group of people or solely as a tool for enjoyment. There're many ways to look at it; infinite permutations. However, I think it's much ado about nothing. It's just another expression of our fears and tensions that originate from inside us. We have anxiety concerning death, suffering and other things. These things are tightly wound up and compressed and every so often it comes back on itself, releasing energy. The energy expresses itself as a desire for "something more" or "god consciousness" or some other hocus pocus bridge to immortality or nirvana.

It's springing from the same corner of our mind as God and spirituality. I believe there's some connection to our childhood when our parents were always there for us. When we grew up and our parents stopped being gods, we found ourselves alone and battling unkind world forces. So we constructed fairy tales in our mind to serve as our quasi-parents and to restore our inner peace.

I think it's more likely that it's psychological in nature and that hocus pocus is hocus pocus, not reality. We haven't outgrown our desire for hocus pocus. We're still a lot like children.

Death and misery and suffering are real and permanent and there's no divine justice. These're things we simply have to learn to accept and to cope with. I think we'll gain something from it.

Adversity and hardship make us stronger. This is something we intuitively know.

But I also think that if we become too adapted to death and suffering that it may inhibit our ability to transition to a world with less death and suffering. Death and suffering then become like oxygen or water and if we do not have them then we suffer more. This I think is a very real possibility.
edit on 10-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
I must be dumb because I can't see much similarities between world and a web page and can do my coding

Well you'd have to be aware of studies, some work has spanned over a century. However the double slit experiment rocked science. There is nothing solid in this universe, its an ocean of waves.

One of the links above talks about a research facility that was attempting to study gravity, and instead they kept encountering interference, which was akin to a 2d picture, or dot matrix, printer ink. So as if the star light, was the lasers that erected the hologram.

This is one of the quantum theories. And IMO the reality we're in.

Observation collapses the wave pattern into particles, into pixels, just like serfing the net, where all the information is stored, but doesn't form into words, print, pics until the page is drawn up.

Earth is like a Web site, pixelized from the storage of data.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Of course out of the many theories science has entertained, this one is the perfect fit for me.

And this is one of the most interesting posts on ATS regarding the holographic universe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Metaphorically speaking) Your brain is the digital TV set technology/imagery system that receives information/data from the outside world like a TV set receiving information/signals and converting it into a real time (live organic)i 3D picture.

What is sight? = Technology
What is technology? = Creation

Everything a persons sees is not actually seen at all - it's merely information encoded within energy or 'matter' vibrating at certain frequencies/stations based on the planetary operating system which contains ingredient #1, 2 & (some but not all 3).

The above LCD Television set shows a metaphor/analogy. Let's compare the TV set picture/reality/channel (if 'souls' really existed inside of TV channels) to the 3D non-material/energy/informational world/creation/technology humans live in that is something truly indescribable/incomprehensible fully to man so don't get the wrong impression/idea thinking that humans actually live in a TV set/channel/station or digitalized computer system because TV's and computers of course are super super beyond low-grade technology. Comparing earth's universal system/creation/technology to a TV set would be like comparing an ants nest to a spaceship.

Now the real question is this, how do we even prove there is a spoon? Does observation, external, collapse the wave into a particle?

Or does that collapse only take place within the human brain. We take in signals through our senses, and these signals are interpreted, with spacial, by programs in the brain, and the external world emerges internally, within us.

Can we ever be sure that our reality is the same reality another shares, all of the time. We share it most of the time.

But those from the Host Universe who create this reality, this school, can also have the remote, and do quite a few things with our perceptions while in this reality. And even those who have advanced in science, may have found ways to Hack the Matrix and control others as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

According to what I know of quantum physics, we're not viewing a web page, WE ARE the web page. It doesn't require a consciousness to collapse a wave. That's what you're confusing.

We're not separate, basically. We're as much a part of it as a rock is.

Maybe the mistake is to assume we're fundamentally different from a rock, hmm? My view is it's just a matter of degree, not fundamental. I don't believe in substance dualism.

Thus, to me, consciousness is just another expression of what's always been there. I think the fact that material objects have inertia and mass and shape and chemistry and all sorts of other traits that're remembered and correctly responsive to outside stimulus is indicative of a primitive form of consciousness. It's so primitive that it looks fundamentally different, but it's in fact not.

I made a post a while back explained what I think about it. What I think is always changing with the things I learn. So tomorrow or next week or next year it'll be different.

Here it's:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 10-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Ok, now I understand what you're saying, just thought that was inferred in my posts. Ie. earth is a shared reality, so the webpage is up and running and we're entering in. However, due to the mechanisms in our brain/computer, that recognizes the signals and reconstructs our environment internally, its not necessarily true that we are all in the same hotel lobby together all of the time, but may be experiencing private rooms and some individual perceptional realities along with the joint ones.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Oh and noticing the part about the rock now. That is a matter of belief, strictly, for now we're into spirit/soul, versus the body suit, programming. I don't believe that science has not studied NDE's, RV, Consciousness itself, but believe we're being given a falsified agenda by materialists. They've done in depth consciousness studies.

We're not our body suits, but someone that interfaces with the web page, the programming. The brain if compared to a radio, is not creating the waves but merely channeling them. We come from the real world in other words, and this is a kind of school, reform school even.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

We don't live in a holographic universe, we live in a cinematic universe.

Everything is made of energy/light (including darkness - just so low that it looks like "absence").

Existence (Light/Energy) is just a movie playing for awareness...
Darkness is the mind looking into itself.
Light is the concept of an idea (whether life, love, or even hate if it is a very low dim light).

That which we really are is "without form" (no light, energy, or matter). It is all of THIS (light, energy, matter) that plays out like a movie to entertain our being of "without form".

So yes, everything is cinematic (like a movie) the only thing that is truly constant and stable is the AWARENESS (silence, noticing, calmness - stillness) behind it all.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This movie we've leapt into, seems to incorporate holographic reality principles, as has been interpreted as a very strong possibility since its like having 2d dot matrix picture, erected into 3d. Its not our ant hill way of creating a movie, or a simulated reality, more akin to a very advanced kind of technology. It looks, feels, very real and organic.

We are real, outside of this system, and interact with its as if someone sent us into a digital reform school.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is the kind of thread I'd like to see expanded on, to say, twenty pages or so. Does anyone know of a thread of similar nature which has more discussion and data? Thanks. Nice work on this one, too bad it didn't catch on.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is very true..

The world is like a web page in the fact that it only exists when it is being seen and experienced.. Cool thread OP s+f for thee

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Along the lines of the potential and storage of all information in the memory banks or waves within the metaphorical computer universe, which just so happens to behave like the Electric Universe, and this coincides nicely. For if we were inside a giant computerized technology of sorts, it would be electric....

But, if all things are stored, and if like the electric universe, postive, negative charge and magnetism is the principal elements with gravity coming forth from this principal, then our own polarity would also be important to magnetising or drawing in events.

And TPTB, would be working overtime to control our thoughts and paradigms, create a world of war and harsh judgmental religions, and attempt to hijack the mechanisms involved, ie hijack the matrix.

For they would know that all that is in the magnetic fields and waves, all the potentials and possibilities could be unlocked by focus or charge. So positive and focusing on positive goals, thoughts, yearning for good states and better systems, seeking positive solutions and outcomes, would draw that in or unlock it.

Law of Affinity makes sense in this kind of universe.

And we need to dream big dreams and be careful what we wish for, for wishes really can come true. And really develop/harness the Power of Love and Goodness/Positivity.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just found this mentioned in a video concerning a religous woman's NDE, and had never noticed it before.

She said Earth was a copy, a shadow, (a reflection of heaven, that was a real world only much bigger), along the lines of what I already thought, though bigger.

But, Hebrews 8:5

They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

I had never thought this would be in the scriptures. More metaphysics/quantum physics concept.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok, let's test this theory out.

(aloud)

'Thomas'); DROP TABLE Humanity; -- !!!!!

Whup, nothing happened. Maybe they check their inputs though.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
intriguing post....

What I have learned about the computer code that they have found,
is that it is an "error-correcting" code that fixes errors in the universe.

This is an intelligent code.

Fascinating thing this is.

new topics

join