It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on sub Anarctic lake to be explored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I wanted to see what the ATS "OGs" thoughts on this subject matter are? from a scientific stand point, and from a conspiracy stand point. Any perspective on the subject matter would be a good read coming from some of the educated folks on ATS. Frankly I find it a little scary to open up parts of the world with microbes from hundreds of thousands of years ago, bad virus' could be located that deep.

link here >www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

The drill brings to the surface a 2 million year old virus which infects the scientists.
The virus turns the scientists into souless rotten beasts who desire flesh to eat.
A rescue party is sent,only the pilot survives to return to Britain.
Unfortunately,the pilot has breathed contaminated air and is infected.

He crashes over mainland Europe on his way back home,and so begins the zombie apocalypse.

The date of the crash?

21st december 2012 of course.

Sorry Buddy,but you did sort of ask for that.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

Hmm,OK here is an alternative scenario.

In 2009 a girl is born in the mountains of the Indian Himalayas.
Her parents are amazed to see her teach university professors an easier way to define Pi at the age of 6.
No one will know how significant her birth was to the future of our species for 20 years.

2012:
The drill breaks through into the underground lake,and as it descends its cameras detect an anomaly on the lake bed.
It is small-4 inches across,in the shape of a triangle,with both angular markings and half spherical protrudences upon its surface.

The drill probe sends a report to the surface,and the scientists stand with jaws dropped,unable to comprehend what they are seeing,but realizing that they are looking at something manufactured by beings at least one hundred and sixty million years ago.

They soon modify the drill with a grabbing arm,and recover the artifact.
It is deemed to be made from an unknown metallic compound,and it emits a waveform unlike any known substance on the planet.
As the years pass,a breakthrough is made.
The artifact is found to be quantumly entangled to an unknown location in the universe.
By 2020 we find the artifact is possibly a communication device across space and time,but we still cannot work out how to use it.

On March 21st,2028 a genius physicist from a tiny mountain village in the Himalayas cracks the secret to the artifact pulled from the lake 16 years before.
She discovers the angular markings on the triangle are a set of co ordinates and a series of numbers.

She enters the code into the AI program she helped to develop,and a model of the universe appears on the holo display.
One distant planet,more than 3000 light years away flashes red-the computers way of showing the point to which the artifact is entagled with.

Dr Anvita Singh hits the communicate box on her holo keyboard.
The display changes.
A being of humanoid proportions fills the holo display.
Eyes of great wisdom,skin almost like ancient parchment,yet its movement as graceful as a shaolin monk,the being speaks to the doctor,in real time,across the vastness of the galaxy.

It speaks to Dr Anvita,with a voice like silk teased by high voltage electricity and it says:

"Be not afraid of us-we return to you now that your childhood has passed-you are to become part of the wider universe.

And as Dr Anvita tries to take in what she is hearing,the being speaks again:

"Be not afraid of what you call Apophis for it is not a rock travelling through the void but us in our transport,on our journey back to you,our children.

The asteroid Apophis is no asteroid.
It is a ship returning to Earth in 2029

And Dr Anvita suddenly realises how her name was chosen by destiny-for in Hindi Anvita means "Who bridges the gap."

edit on 10/12/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: a single letter deleted for your reading pleasure.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Haha, very nice,
well writen, I will have to check up on this forum and give a little more with my responces.

top topics

join