It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An outstanding speech by Uruguay's president Mujica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It is what it is.

An outstanding speech by Uruguay's president Mujica in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Jun-20-2012

Apology to the ATS by only 3 lines.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I was only one minute into the video, I stopped it, S&F your post and will now continue watching

edit: OK, just finished watching the whole thing, this man speaks the truth, amazingly so...

Watch this video people this man is a true Campeador .

Thanks for sharing and posting OP

SS

edit on 023131p://am3147 by Spike Spiegle because: edit

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Love this guy! He speaks nothing but truth and truly cares for the well being of his people and the world. An honest politician, maybe not the first but certainly a member of a really, really, really really really, small club.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Nothing but truth there, now that is a man, not a politician. S&F. I might just move to Uruguay because in Canada we have nothing but assholes for politicians. Their collective heads are so far stuffed up the anus' of corporations and bankers, you can't tell where one starts and the other ends. And the weather is a bonus too.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Great vid. Thanks for posting it. I agree with one of the above posters - I wish we had a politician or leader like that here in Australia too. All we get are numbskulls who just talk crap and fight with each other like kiddies in a playground.

He's bang on with his statement that we have forgotten what is really important in life.

S+F.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Uruguay's Jose Mujica - "The poorest president in the world"

The poorest?

He seems one of the richest to me :O

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
God, what a wonderful speech!!!

It should be "for the history books" if he was a president of a leading first world dominant country...
Simple yet devastating in its simplicity.

I saw a tv program about him the other day. You should google about him to see where he lives, despite being the president of Uruguai.. By his own will. He lives by his convictions in simplicity. Only 2 security guards in a very simple house somewhere in the countryside. Chikens arounds and dogs.

THIS IS GUY IS "THE GUY"! shame on you nosy rules..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Good speech I don't know much about this man... but he said many things my parents and grandparents have told me.

Maybe one day I will get out of this material rut.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
He is an honest man speaking from his heart...we need more leaders behaving this way

top topics

join