It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next queen of ENGLAND/ Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I recently made a post about this topic, but feeling uneasy about it I removed it, but during the last few days my spirt had me do more reserch about it and this is what I found out, so now I don't feel alone in my visions. I feel better knowing there is someone else out there who also see my vision.

"What will possibly end the British royal family (two paths): if UK racism prevails, William finishes the Windsor line by choosing an African-American woman as his potential queen. Despite popular British votes to install her as Queen (she seems to be an articulate and beloved figure), the Firm decides against her, and William in defense of her repudiates the line and vows never to become King. if UK racism does not prevail, Prince William selects a black woman as Princess of Wales, and for the first time ever, the 21st century sees a non-Caucasian woman on the throne of England. She becomes more popular than Oprah Winfrey, who will fall all over herself trying to ingratiate herself with this Queen. The Queen, who seems to me more European than American (though she is American), is actually very intellectual and classical and brings in and defends a lot of good things, such as men being gentlemen, letter-writing coming back into vogue over email, and the importance of family values. I find this highly unlikely at this writing, but I see the British people really loving their black Queen. It's America which hates her and is shown pretending she doesn't exist. To American media she will be invisible. Very sad."

www.prophecies.us...

Does anyone have any other PROPHECY about this?
it would help a lot.

[Edited on 23-10-2004 by QCandace219]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Apparently I am by myself on this one, no one has any thought or prophesy that relates to this? :shk:

new topics

join