It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it true that only white are capable of racism?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIceQueen

No, it isn't true at all:

school boy set on fire by blacks because he's white

"white girl bleeds a lot"

Wisconsin State Fair attacks

white student beaten by blacks on school bus

There are plenty more such cases, but it's clear racism can be from any color towards any color.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
im no racist but i am against all religion!
and no white folk's are not the only racist's look at them paki's

THAT is sarcasm a joke.
edit on 20/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: cos it's a harmless joke

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So....why do we have eight pages, and not a single followup comment by the OP?

Not one, after that many posts?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShotGunRum
Your personal feeling towards hate crimes make absolutely no difference to the fact that black people get persecuted for hate crimes just like white people do.

No, not really..."hate crime" is invoked for a political reason - shock value. To advance the agenda and inflame racial division.

Originally posted by ShotGunRum
The prosecution has to have evidence that the crime was motivated by race,gender, religion, etc. If not you will just be prosecuted with regular charges. And just because an interracial crime takes place, that does not mean it is a hate crime, like many racist people like to think for whatever reason.

Here is how that worked out in Atlanta - This guy killed three white women.

He was found guilty of murder, aggravated assault and carjacking among other counts.
politics.gather.com...

None of those “other counts" was a “hate crime” despite his own testimony indicating…

Thandiwe's motivation to kill white people stemmed from a racial bias against white people taught "during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.
politics.gather.com...

So here he is in his own words saying that his motivation for the crimes was racially based.

During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”
www.ajc.com...

Yet, no “hate crime” charges no “hate crime” conviction. No media # storm about the racist who killed three people. Where was the POTUS chiming in on the state of race relations like in the Zimmerman case that clearly had no racial element even a contrived one. In this case the perpetrator admitted that he committed the crime for racial reasons - yet all we hear is crickets and local below the fold coverage?

No one cares about "hate crime" when it doesn’t fit the agenda of advancing the case of the the specialness of some groups of people in America.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
racism implies superiority on a racial basis

it happens not only in every race, but even within races.

this thread is ignorance failapalooza

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's not ok to discriminate based on race or beliefs. Unless of course those beliefs are racist, in which case discriminate way. Don't you love irony?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ya know i was just reading through all this bs and it sounds like to me anyway most of your replies are racist. so to all the die-hard racist and old racist white people that are about to die out in the next couple years i bet it just kills you that our president is black lol 4 more years
oh yea and im white with a black wife ...omg

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I recently saw a perfect example of this on the tv show full throttle. An Asian and a white guy were having a cook off. The Asian told the white guy that he couldn't win because "you got no beaners in your kitchen" the proceeds to call him a cracker. Tru tv bleeped the word beaner, but not the word cracker.

I actually got kind of pissed. Not about the word cracker, personally I don't care about the word. I got pissed because the were basically saying, it's okay to demean white people, but no one else.

How about we stop demeaning everyone no matter what color they are? I know it's an insane suggestion, but maybe it's time for a try.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join