It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

139 Quotes From Those That Consider Us Cattle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
way over due for a revolution, It would be great if we had a list of the quotes that are correct. How do you organize a revolution without being arrested by DHS as a terrorist, without the need for due process anymore you would possibly never be heard of again. What we need is an untraceable way to get information out to the people, a way to organize at least to educate something, anything would be better than where we are headed.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
way over due for a revolution, It would be great if we had a list of the quotes that are correct. How do you organize a revolution without being arrested by DHS as a terrorist, without the need for due process anymore you would possibly never be heard of again. What we need is an untraceable way to get information out to the people, a way to organize at least to educate something, anything would be better than where we are headed.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by byGRACE

If we look at even just half of these quotes as correct...it's enough.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nice to know what they think of us.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Right in front of plain view yet we ignore it, maybe the masses dont care.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you build it, they will come

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hope that Worked George was so right on so many things.
Well didn't work and I'm not taking the time to transfer it back and forth to get image if interested, open it.
sorry not fast on the posting images thing.
Someone who is could help a bit, thanks.
edit on 10-12-2012 by donlashway because: help

Got it from a face book post "do you have balls to post or share something like that.
edit on 10-12-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

maybe so, but no one seems to be able to support even 1 of those quotes as 100% fact.
even the ones we can verify are wrong, given they are taken out of context.

in the end the author of the OP and that list needs to prove the people said those things and at the ones we know have been said are not part of a larger text and the author of those words meant what people are interpreting the words as.

so until they do that, i will call every quote wrong or a lie.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark2
Right in front of plain view yet we ignore it, maybe the masses dont care.

or... you are wrong.
funny that people on here can never be honest with themselves or others, maybe the reason no one agrees with you is because they are right, you are wrong.

yeah there are people in the government who think of humans as sheep, but they are self-absorbed idiots who are fed the belief they are "special" and believe it.

this is no different than any other form of egotism, there is no conspiracy only human nature at work. if there is, where is the evidence? words taken out of context and made up from out of the air is evidence?

if the masses don't care it is because there are enough problems in the world without making up more.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm not denying the credibility of the other quotes. World leaders are sick people and I don't doubt that they believe that. However, I have to question the credibility if one quote is wrong. You people never cross reference or actually research the statements, which annoys me because there is definitely some good evidence amongst these quotes, however, your own laziness ruins their credibility.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Greetings. Are is anyone aware that is this a Scientology front website/organization? It's designed to spark debates just like this. It's not an unworthy debate, but it's worthwhile to consider the source.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ereshem

Are you speaking of ATS or did I miss something?
Not at all aware of that church except for some actors belonging, please provide more information or links.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I was referring to percentages. I believed that you were also referring to percentages. My apologies.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I agree with others here - that if these quotes can't be verified - then none of us should be spreading the information. - so I take back what I said about taking the info to the streets...Even if one quote is wrong - it brings into question the legitimacy of the rest...and your (our) own credibility. Plus the whole point is to tell people the TRUTH - whatever that may be - whether it sits well or coincides with what we already believe or not... I'm in search of the truth - not simply information that backs up my standing ideas/theories.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justforfun

Even if one quote is wrong - it brings into question the legitimacy of the rest

If one quote is wrong then perhaps 138 are false?

This is exactly how the elite want us to think. Cast doubt in one issue and all is in question. Thanks for giving us an example.

Peace

edit on 10-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by jude11

I was referring to percentages. I believed that you were also referring to percentages. My apologies.

I'm not smart enough to use percentages..

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ereshem
Greetings. Are is anyone aware that is this a Scientology front website/organization? It's designed to spark debates just like this. It's not an unworthy debate, but it's worthwhile to consider the source.

en.wikipedia.org...

You use Scientology AND Wikipedia?

I just use my life experience in watching and hearing many of these quote and speeches...LIVE. Kids need video proof. I was there. I'm 50 yrs old.

All? No. But using just the many that I know as true, the rest doesn't surprise me.

There are those in this thread that are debunking the quotes without providing proof of their stance and I have to question their motives.

Even if only half of these quotes are correct, it's enough to be alarmed. Those that deny are either dis-info agents, trolls or just plain idiots.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

maybe so, but no one seems to be able to support even 1 of those quotes as 100% fact.
even the ones we can verify are wrong, given they are taken out of context.

in the end the author of the OP and that list needs to prove the people said those things and at the ones we know have been said are not part of a larger text and the author of those words meant what people are interpreting the words as.

so until they do that, i will call every quote wrong or a lie.

So you need someone to prove all 139 quotes? Are you 10 yrs old?

If you are even half way thru puberty you will have seen many of these speeches 'LIVE' as I have and as many others have as well. You may also have seen many of these quotes in print if you know anything about World history.

But I believe you are not 10 yrs old, have seen many of these speeches and know for a fact that what this thread is about...is true.

So you have another agenda. Which is????

To state that not one can be confirmed without sources is just trolling on your part. Sometimes the truth is just the truth.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

So true brother and most people are good hearted, and when you have not often come face to face to this kind of evil its hard to reconize it never mind belive it exsist.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by justforfun
I agree with others here - that if these quotes can't be verified - then none of us should be spreading the information. - so I take back what I said about taking the info to the streets...Even if one quote is wrong - it brings into question the legitimacy of the rest...and your (our) own credibility. Plus the whole point is to tell people the TRUTH - whatever that may be - whether it sits well or coincides with what we already believe or not... I'm in search of the truth - not simply information that backs up my standing ideas/theories.

Not one person has stated that one false quote makes every other a question.

Only you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join