It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian family of dead nurse who took prank call "shocked"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Indian family of dead nurse who took prank call "shocked"

www.mysinchew.com

BANGALORE, India, Dec 9, 2012 (AFP) -- A relative of the Indian-born nurse Jacintha Saldanha, 46,who apparently killed herself after an Australian radio station's royal hoax call said Sunday her family is shocked at the news.
A member of her family, who live in the town of Shirve 400 kilometers (250 miles) from the southern city of Bangalore, said they could not believe the mother-of-two could commit suicide.
"We were shocked to hear from her husband (Benedict Barboza) that Jacintha was no more
(visit the link for the full news article)

Handout picture released by the Metropolitan Police showing an undated portrait of Jacintha Saldanha. Photo courtesy: AFP

edit on 9-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This story is very similar to the recent so-called suicide of the UN diplomat Branislav Milinkovic who leaped from the rooftop in NYC. As soon as that story appeared I wrote about it as an MKUltra incident, I remember posting comments on the story. I think it was posted here.
FOUND - Serbia’s NATO ambassador leaps to death

Serbia’s ambassador to NATO Branislav Milinkovic was chatting and joking with colleagues in a multistory parking garage at Brussels Airport when he suddenly strolled to a barrier, climbed over and flung himself to the ground below, a diplomat said.
By the time his shocked colleagues reached him, Branislav Milinkovic was dead.

Anyway - In both cases it is has been said by friends and family to have been extremely unlikely that they took their lives voluntarily. Something else is going on here.

Btw.........as soon as I heard about both cases my intuitive sense told me - NOT TRUE - MKUltra trigger - they were murdered. I had the same impression regarding Princess Diana. I am not going to go into it now, but I can tell you in all sincerity that I have an excellent 'intuitive' sense of things and events.

www.mysinchew.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-12-2012 by Gregorian because: Edit

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

So a couple of DJs pretended to be "Royals". The hospital staff, believing them to be family members, divulged details about some broad named Kate.

They were then informed that it was a hoax and that the staff should not have said anything.

Ok. They made a mistake.

And the nurse who took the call was so "distraught" over this incident that she killed herself?

Am I understanding this correctly?

If so yah, Id say thats a bit of an over reaction. Somethings not right.

edit on 9-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregorian
This story is very similar to the recent so-called suicide of the UN diplomat who leaped from the rooftop in NYC. The internet has been scrubbed clean of this incident.

If it helps, I can find...
- (1)A diplomat who jumped off a roof in Brussels
- (2)The wife of a diplomat who jumped off a roof in NYC

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

This story is very similar to the recent so-called suicide of the UN diplomat who leaped from the rooftop in NYC. The internet has been scrubbed clean of this incident. As soon as that story appeared I wrote about it as an MKUltra incident, but I'm wracking my brain trying to remember if my comments were posted here on ATS. I think it was posted here. Can someone help me to find it?

Scrubbed clean? Seriously?
Branislav Milinkovic death google search
^^^^if that is "scrubbed clean" then google needs a new house cleaner.

Also I don't think anything conspiratorial happened with this woman. You never know how someone really is feeling. MANY people have committed suicide where the family thinks, "oh that could never happen." Many people are GREAT at hiding their emotions. I know a few people who had family members commit suicide and nobody thought anything was wrong. I had a friend who tried to commit suicide and I had no idea something was wrong with her, she put up a good front. Sometimes people break and all it takes is on thing to cause them to break.

Do you have any idea the crap that nurse probably got for what she did? IMO she did NOTHING wrong. She thought she was speaking to someone of the royal family and she didn't release anything personal. The DJs are the ones who did something wrong. These radio pranks have gotten out of control. We have a local station here that does "phone taps" and they are borderline harassment and bullying if you ask me. I remember when you couldn't do such things and now it's ok. It just shows how screwed up this world is and how people don't think of the consequences of their actions. NOT everyone can handle something like this and obviously this woman couldn't. I dont think this woman was "knocked off" by the royal family like many think, she didn't do anything wrong. IF anything the DJs are in the wrong for doing what they did. This poor woman was innocent and was the butt of their stupid joke which cost her her life.

You have no idea what that woman was feeling, nobody really does but it was obviously something that made her feel like she couldn't go on living. Very sad.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
come on... a NURSE committed SUICIDE!!! How rare and amazing is this REALLY??? I'm not saying it's not sad, but I am saying I highly doubt the prank call had too much to do with it. For all we know it was a timing coincidence!

Just another got damn media frenzy! This time next year, prank calls will be punishable by international law because A NURSE committed SUICIDE...

I've known 2 nurses to commit suicide sadly, and I expect more.. Why? Because they're around sick, injured, and dying people, alllll day - combine that with exhaustion and mediocre pay.........

This is being blown way out of proportion..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

This story is very similar to the recent so-called suicide of the UN diplomat who leaped from the rooftop in NYC. The internet has been scrubbed clean of this incident.

If it helps, I can find...
- (1)A diplomat who jumped off a roof in Brussels

alfa1

Thank you for finding it - FOUND - Serbia’s NATO ambassador leaps to death

Serbia’s ambassador to NATO Branislav Milinkovic was chatting and joking with colleagues in a multistory parking garage at Brussels Airport when he suddenly strolled to a barrier, climbed over and flung himself to the ground below, a diplomat said. By the time his shocked colleagues reached him, Branislav Milinkovic was dead.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Partial quote

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

You have no idea what that woman was feeling, nobody really does but it was obviously something that made her feel like she couldn't go on living. Very sad.

Yes we do have a very good idea. She was a happy woman with a good husband and family life, and loving mother to 2 children and there was absolutely no sign of serious problems anywhere in her life. She was planning a Christmas trip to India with the family. Everything in her life was fine. No indication of impending suicide whatsoever. Looks like something else is going on as with Branislav Milinkovic as well.

Read the story I posted and you will see that is was extremely unlikely that she voluntarily took her own life.

The same goes for Serbia’s ambassador to NATO Branislav Milinkovic

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some pissed off royal reptilian probably called a profesional hitman
to kill her and made sure it looked like a suicide
a mother of 2 commiting suicide .. i dont buy this crap
the familly also dont buy the suicide theory
saying they are shocked tells a lot about how they feel

of course its better saying its a suicide then an assasination
its always a suicide .. sometimes its with pills other time its being thrown out of a balcony
sometimes its a hanging
edit on 12/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It certainly was an overreaction, but perhaps she was already suffering mental issues and this was the proverbial straw. Sad either way.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

It certainly was an overreaction, but perhaps she was already suffering mental issues and this was the proverbial straw. Sad either way.

Please read the thread - there were no mental issues!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

You again missed what I said and just want to see what you want. Just because it looked like she was happy and had trips planned doesn't mean she was happy. You have no idea how she fully felt nor do you really know how that prank made her feel. Some people can't handle that kind of pressure and BREAK. Not everyone has thick skin.

My friend was happy, just married and ready to move. Had a job and everything going for her but that didn't stop her from walking the highway one night! We ALL thought she was fine and NONE of us expected her to do what she did. People have a ways of hiding serious issues. She told me later on that she just was tired of pretending.

As someone who has dealt with sever depression it is really easy to hide it from family and friends if one really and truly wants to.

I don't see any reason as to why the royal family would off her. She didn't do ANYTHING wrong.

That is the prank. It sounds pretty normal to me however she seems pretty naive to me to actually believe that was the Queen and Prince Charles. She sounded like a sweet lady.

She gave no information in that audio that would have been considered dire information. What she said is typical of pregnant women with her condition...rest and fluids!

Some people just can't handle certain things. I dont see the Queen offing her over this. If she were to off anyone I'd think it'd be the DJs since they were the ones impersonating them and acting like fools. That poor nurse was just too naive to realize.

edit on 12/9/2012 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That could never be truly known.... Depression is the easiest of disorders to overlook. Don't be naive.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

That could never be truly known.... Depression is the easiest of disorders to overlook. Don't be naive.

Please read the thread - Family stated there was no depression - no problem of any sort - husband spoke out today on the news - no text yet.

btw - I have never known anyone who suffered depression to the point of being suicidal, and being able to completely hide it - this is UNHEARD OF actually.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Jacintha Saldanha was Catholic. A clergyman in the Lady of Health Church, Shirva, said no official communication about the death was given to the parish. However, its been reported that she will be taken home for burial. Link to parish here --> Our Lady of Health Church, Shirva.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This story is very similar to the recent so-called suicide of the UN diplomat who leaped from the rooftop in NYC. The internet has been scrubbed clean of this incident. As soon as that story appeared I wrote about it as an MKUltra incident, but I'm wracking my brain trying to remember if my comments were posted here on ATS. I think it was posted here. Can someone help me to find it?

"How dare you prove an overly dramatic comment to be false" /sarc

Ok seriously it might be that this poster was just not on the ball with Google foo.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

"How dare you prove an overly dramatic comment to be false" /sarc

Ok seriously it might be that this poster was just not on the ball with Google foo.

I did about ten searches and came up empty - so what. Best to stick to the content of the thread and to make worthwhile contributions rather than to nitpick in a purely non--sensical manner ....right?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I disagree.
I could imagine, when you’re working for the English hospital that houses the royals (and is so at the time) you’re the elite of elite of medical world. The nurses, hospital staff were probably under the most strict security and privacy guarantee’s.

She probably felt her career was over as a Nurse, she'd for ever be known as the lady who disobeyed royal protocol and allowed the call through.

Likewise, she probably would have received a lot of attention from the UK press/tabloids into her private life. And we all known the type of decent, above board people run the tabloids in the UK!

Her name was known around the world for being 'fooled' I imagine other people who have committed suicide for a lot less.

This is a tragic situation and i feel for everyone involved, but putting a conspiracy on it?.. i don’t think so!

The most id go for is someone in the royal security apparatus killing her simply to show people what happens when you make mistakes around the royal family. But even thats not so much a conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Please read the thread - Family stated there was no depression - no problem of any sort - husband spoke out today on the news - no text yet.

btw - I have never known anyone who suffered depression to the point of being suicidal, and being able to completely hide it - this is UNHEARD OF actually.

And please use logic.. Nobody outside of her could state that as fact. Family, friend, I don't care. I hid my depression from people for years until I slit both my wrists....

Now you've heard of somebody. Congratulations..

just cuz you haven't heard of something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.... and logically, since we're talking about hiding something, since you haven't heard of it, somebody is doing a good job at hiding it... duh
edit on 10-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join