It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than 2 weeks to go. Anyone know where the 1% are?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just wondering since aparrantly te president isn't in his office working and doesn't have a thing on his schedual.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Probably just getting ready to spend time with their family for he holidays, like everyone else.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Just wondering since aparrantly te president isn't in his office working and doesn't have a thing on his schedual.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Obama will be in Michigan tomorrow at a automobile manufacturing plant..

do some research

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Getting ready for the firework display.

I still don't have my crossbow.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by taws6

Probably just getting ready to spend time with their family for he holidays, like everyone else.

Well, he has absolutely nothing scheduled at all beyond December 7th! Nothing. Nada.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Since we are only weeks away from a massive tax hike that 99% of Americans can't afford, I should hope that the President's schedule is revolved around solving that crisis. He is in the process of campaigning once again to get the public approval for his austerity plan. Not to mention that most of DC always breaks for the Christmas season every year.

I don't know how you could come to the conclusion the 1% are somehow missing. I can't seem to find a single news site that isn't inundated with tons of propaganda from the elite all threatening disaster should we not follow blindly forward with their latest and greatest economical fix.

Any evidence that they have gone missing?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Obama doesn't need to go anywhere.

They put those new digs deep underground at the White House for him to chill out during the 'APOCALYPSE'.
Huffington Post
edit on 9-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

www.whitehouse.gov...

do some research

He/she did. Hence the link. It is a busy calendar for the Pres up thru December 7th. Then it just stops. Last year (I just checked it) he was scheduled up through December 23rd, and resumed to a busy schedule on Jan 3rd.

Where are you getting your info from?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Since we are only weeks away from a massive tax hike that 99% of Americans can't afford

Oh YAY!

I'm in the majority.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
First of someone already posted a thread speculating where the elite will be that day.Secondly i didnt know obama represented the entire 1%as hes the only person your talking about.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure something about his schedule came up during the US elections, well lack of schedule i might add...... could it be someone just hasn't updated it yet? It's not all doom and gloom.... well until i take my pants off

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

www.whitehouse.gov...

do some research

He/she did. Hence the link. It is a busy calendar for the Pres up thru December 7th. Then it just stops. Last year (I just checked it) he was scheduled up through December 23rd, and resumed to a busy schedule on Jan 3rd.

You're looking at the past, which has been documented and why the information is available.

Now... when you look at the current schedule, it is blank because it either hasn't been updated. Or, they don't care to tell the world in advance where the president will be, which could be for security reasons.

But no... you might be on to something.

Maybe he's hiding in a bunker underground because he knows of a catastrophic event to happen in the near future.

Just wondering? I gave you an answer.. tomorrow he will be in Michigan.

This is 'on the schedule'. Just because it's not on the specific schedule that you are looking at doesn't mean anything. It will probably be the same story the next day... I take that back... IT WILL BE the same story the next day.

Just a suggestion... please proof read your text before posting. There may be individuals new to the English language that now have no idea what you are talking about. Lets not make things more difficult for people.

Just wondering... why are you interested where Obama is going to be?

What do you mean when you reference '2 weeks' in the title?

edit on 9-12-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional information

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Common curtesy...when you make the claim.."already posted" your supposed to do us the favor of posting said link.

Its like saying, yeah I already saw that UFO, took pictures too, but left em at home, so lets talk about something else.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I don't think Obama is part of the elite. He's just guy doing what the elite want.

That said, I would think the elite would travel along the under ground highways to the underground cites, mainly headed towards Denver, Colorado.

I'd also like to bet, a gentlemens bet, that the ISS is the ultimate bug out location. Tried and true, ready to go. If I was the part of the elite, I'd pay to stay there for a little while, just till things die down.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Who else would you like the schedule of? Maybe... Jay-Z, Putin, ben bernanke, Janet L. Yellen, Sarah Bloom Raskin, Jerome H. Powell, Elizabeth A. Duke, etc... ?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Most of the alleged "1%" are mostly working extra hours to retain their success. The portion of "the 1%" who leech off the middle class are probably holding fundraisers for whore politicians like our whore president.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

www.whitehouse.gov...

do some research

You're looking at the past, which has been documented and why the information is available.

Now... when you look at the current schedule, it is blank because it either hasn't been updated. Or, they don't care to tell the world in advance where the president will be, which could be for security reasons.

But no... you might be on to something.

Maybe he's hiding in a bunker underground because he knows of a catastrophic event to happen in the near future.

Just wondering? I gave you an answer.. tomorrow he will be in Michigan.

This is 'on the schedule'. Just because it's not on the specific schedule that you are looking at doesn't mean anything. It will probably be the same story the next day... I take that back... IT WILL BE the same story the next day.

Just a suggestion... please proof read your text before posting. There may be individuals new to the English language that now have no idea what you are talking about. Lets not make things more difficult for people.

Just wondering... why are you interested where Obama is going to be?

What do you mean when you reference '2 weeks' in the title?

edit on 9-12-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional information

Are you living under a rock? The "2 weeks" is because of December 21. You HAVE heard of that, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Where are all the 1%? Probably somewhere BRIBING a politician somewhere to keep the blame and burden on the middle-class and poor come this "fiscal cliff".

In regards to the "fiscal cliff" its just too bad the 1% and their bribed politicians couldnt all just find a nice "cliff" and jump off it. A real high cliff.

edit on 9-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey OP.. I've checked a bit myself and don't see anything either way for the 1% either dropping out of sight or doing tings visible enough to be commented on. I don't expect they would, to be honest. If there is something they'd be hiding from, it won't be a vague concept of when to THEM. 'DUMBs', D.I.A. and 5,000 Moscow bomb shelters due finished by this general date aren't all laughing material to be sure. Someone out there somewhere thinks there is a concern.

Thanks for raising the question tho. I think this likely turns into nothing, given the nothing for threats which can be seen this close ..... Still.... that 2% nagging feeling. It doesn't hurt to watch things like this. If schedules across different professional fields and areas of the world all suddenly get cancelled and cleared at once? yeah....where is the nearest underground area to spend a few days in?

(I can't get over so many people greeting threads like this as if it's just occurred to them...Just now...that it's almost 12/21/12, This date's been a focus here and elsewhere for 12-18 months in just the major ways. Why the surprise or ridicule that folks are sensitive to it?)
edit on 9-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Checking the schedules of bilderberg participants might be better than just focusing on the pres. Im not advocating stalking - just suggesting a once over of their schedules - for signs of an ele.

edit on 12/9/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join