It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Creature Found in 200 Million Year Old Cocoon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't mean to pee on the electric fence but tell me -- How can anyone date anything as 200 million years? Sure is nice to believe that but we must have a new science going on this one.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow that is amazing! Thanks for this! S&F for you!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i wonder if theyre has ever been viruses back then. and if they were cegullarly bigger than now. intresting post that would be amazing if it were a virus. we could examine a larger specimen. maybe it could hold clues to what happend to dinosaurs. possible a pandemic no one has thought of that i bet?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday between 6-9pm pst as part of this weeks Turbo Topics segment.

LOW BANDWIDTH STREAM NOW AVAILABLE - We now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections. You can connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here.

www.shoutcast.com...

We are still running at 256kbps through the ATS Player, and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at www.illustrial.net...

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in!
Johnny

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
weve found a sperm!!!! jk i cant make it out great find tho! i love reading about discoveries

<< 1  2  3   >>

join