It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just time traveled in a lucid dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So just like any lucid dream that I usually have I start out by going out my front door its how I know I am lucid, I also see if I can fly so I start to fly. So I start flying down my side street and the scenery starts to change, I start noticing statues of Lions or maybe tigers. Eventually I come to a bunch of wooden tables with people sitting at them and I wave to see if they can see me and they wave back so I stop and start talking and this is where it gets interesting.

my conversation with the woman:
M:What year is this?
W:3010
M:What happens in the year 2012?
W: St. James.
Then I noticed my voice wasn't my own it was an Arab voice.
M:Why is my voice Arab?
She starts laughing and says "thats what Arabs sound like?"

Then I couldn't control my dream anymore, they were about to explain what St. James was too but I woke up and now I'm here. So do you guys think this is real at all or maybe its just how I am coping with what is going on.

Edit: I just remembered another part of the conversation I had told her I was doing lucid dreaming and she didn't seem surprised almost as if people have gone to her before lucid dreaming, or did I have an OBE? I am really unsure. I just felt like I should share with you guys and see your thoughts on it.
edit on 12/8/2012 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Saint James wrote the epistle [book] of James in the bible.

James' primary purpose in his letter to the [formerly Jewish] Christian apostles was to assert that faith without good deeds is not worth anything.

I would suspect that if your vision was a true one, it projected a subconscious realization on your part the Arab and muslim immigration to the industrialized countries is a part of the historical evolution of the human species, and that Christian nations will remember the words of Saint James, and recognize that the single most important demonstration of faith is the welcoming of strangers, the caring for the, and the providing for their needs.

I think your dream is trying to tell you that it is OK if white, Christian nations allow immigration to accomdate for their decreasing birth-rates, and that no religious or spiritual plan will be disrupted by this rather mild usurpation of one race/language/ethnicity/culture for another.

After all: The Roman world succumbed to the same pressures, and yet the Roman legacy continues to this day.

I think your vision recommends to you peace, and the acceptance of that which will be.

I think you are waking up.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

So what should I do to prepare for this spiritual awakening?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I also had a recent dream regarding "2012", wasn't sure if it was lucid or not.

However, in my personal opinion I think all these influx of 2012 threads recently on ATS that I've been seeing are subconsciously triggering these dreams. Therefor I wouldn't try to make much of it.

Vs.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Versus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Are you sure you weren't in the matrix? what you described is like Neo going to see the oracle...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Are you sure you weren't in the matrix? what you described is like Neo going to see the oracle...

haha very funny just cause my name is neobludragon right? Ill have you know that I had this name before I even know about the matrix.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The problem i have with this story as a matter of veracity is believing that any random stranger 1000 years from now is going to be able to pop off anything significant about what happened (according their perspective) 1000 years ago.

Quick: What happened in the year 1010? or How about 995?

FYI: The English we speak now would be unintelligible to to English spoken 1000 years ago.

As a part example, here's some of the prologue of the Canterbury tales in Middle English from the 1400s.
Note, it's not even OLD English, but Middle English:

Whan that aprill with his shoures soote The droghte of march hath perced to the roote, And bathed every veyne in swich licour Of which vertu engendred is the flour; Whan zephirus eek with his sweete breeth Inspired hath in every holt and heeth Tendre croppes, and the yonge sonne Hath in the ram his halve cours yronne, And smale foweles maken melodye, That slepen al the nyght with open ye (so priketh hem nature in hir corages); Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages, And palmeres for to seken straunge strondes, To ferne halwes, kowthe in sondry londes; And specially from every shires ende Of engelond to caunterbury they wende, The hooly blisful martir for to seke, That hem hath holpen whan that they were seeke. Bifil that in that seson on a day, In southwerk at the tabard as I lay Redy to wenden on my pilgrymage To caunterbury with ful devout corage, At nyght was come into that hostelrye Wel nyne and twenty in a compaignye, Of sondry folk, by aventure yfalle In felaweshipe, and pilgrimes were they alle, That toward caunterbury wolden ryde. The chambres and the stables weren wyde, And wel we weren esed atte beste. And shortly, whan the sonne was to reste, So hadde I spoken with hem everichon That I was of hir felaweshipe anon, And made forward erly for to ryse, To take oure wey ther as I yow devyse. But nathelees, whil I have tyme and space, Er that I ferther in this tale pace, Me thynketh it acordaunt to resoun To telle yow al the condicioun Of ech of hem, so as it semed me, And whiche they weren, and of what degree, And eek in what array that they were inne; And at a knyght than wol I first bigynne.

Source

Now, how about some actual OLD English from around the year 1000?
Here's some Beowulf for ya:

HWÆT, WE GAR-DEna in geardagum, þeodcyninga þrym gefrunon, hu ða æþelingas ellen fremedon! oft Scyld Scefing sceaþena þreatum, monegum mægþum meodosetla ofteah, egsode eorlas, syððanærest wearð feasceaft funden; he þæs frofre gebad, weox under wolcnum weorðmyndum þah, oð þæt him æghwylc ymbsittendra ofer hronrade hyran scolde, gomban gyldan; þæt wæs god cyning! Ðæm eafera wæs æfter cenned geong in geardum, þone God sende folce to frofre; fyrenðearfe ongeat, þe hie ær drugon aldorlease lange hwile; him þæs Liffrea, wuldres Wealdend woroldare forgeaf, Beowulf wæs breme --- blæd wide sprang--- Scyldes eafera Scedelandum in. Swa sceal geong guma gode gewyrcean, fromum feohgiftumon fæder bearme,

Source

Understand even a bit of it?
Sounds like some mix of Norwegian, German, and some other stuff, no?

All in all, methinks you just had a dream.
Fun dream nonetheless, but, just a dream.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Not sure what to tell ya. Sounds like a hell of an interesting dream and i can imagine the possible irritation that followed after waking up before much was explained to u.

honestly tho, i believe dreams hold a much larger truth then most people give them credit for. Dont get me wrong im not saying w/e you heard in your dream is legitimately what happened, but perhaps theres something there, literal or symbolic that may hold some truth.

top topics

join