It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO, History, The Bible and Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... (since it is an https:// it didn't want to work so I put in the link then spelled out the link, but I think the link will work, in a blink! ;-)

I am not a person who was raised in a Christian home. We lived on a farm and life between Mon-Sat, then the family going to Church on Sunday was so hypocritical. It’s something I’m not sure I knew, at what age, when I realized that the beatings from my father didn’t match the same father being a popular and friendly man, and Elder, of our church. I saw a man who would not work on Sunday, when the sun shone and it was haying Season. Then on Monday it would pour rain, and he would RAGE, and the wet hay could not be brought into the barn until totally dry, in case of spontaneous combustion. Then when the rain stopped, he had to go out to the hay fields with the buck rake and overturn the hay, sometimes 3 days in a row and dry enough to bring in, and sometimes another rain would come and…….well I saw the rages that my father exhibited when things didn’t go his way.

He is gone now and long before he died the NWO was being planned but I was not aware of the NWO until about 4 years ago when I first watched the movie, Zeitgeist! From then on I have been trying to catch up with the NWO, the Bible and the End of the World.

Today the Library gave me a receipt for 6 books due on January 12, 2013, so maybe the world will not end on December 21, 2012, or I would hate to have to pay the penalty if the Earth is ever revived for the promised 1000 years.

Frankly, just for me, and that is selfish (see www.abovetopsecret.com... ) but I have had enough, now being 73.

Meanwhile I keep on trucking, and had a long distance telephone call from a friend from back in Ontario to catch up to and also talk about Jack Van Impe. She has watched him for over 15 years and was just wishing me well in this upcoming “deciding date” ???? (December 21, 2012)

I decided to watch an video of the Van Impes, today. It is 1:48:42 and I find it interesting the way the Bible, the History we know, the Rapture, the second coming---wow! Are all explained in a manner that is more understandable than any way I have ever heard before.

I suggest that the member reading this not respond if you have negative pre-thoughts and responses, on this but if you are one who would watch this and see some, or more, than I have from it, I would like to hear your opinion on this. Remember,! You need almost 2 hours to concentrate. I know I will have to watch it once more, before my friend telephones me tomorrow to see what I thought of whatever program I chose to watch.

Quite some number of years ago, I read the Bible, front to back, 4 times, and could not make sense of many things…only certain ones were familiar. I see from this video that the answers are there or what we want??? (Am I oblivious? Looking for a reason to believe? Are they leading us down the garden path by going back and forth from one Book of the Bible to another?) You will note I am not being pre-negative about this; I just would like an opinion from one who believes, in some way!

I was certainly interested in how he brought Obama, Kissinger, Oprah, into his preaching. He also brought in people from Ancient History and how they fit into this NWO. Also, it appears he has studied the Bible for 60 years. I am NOT paying attention to the remarks left in the YouTube section.

No matter what happens, and I don’t go to church, I still call upon God, as I was taught by the minister of our Church when I was a little girl!

edit on 8-12-2012 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No matter what happens, and I don’t go to church, I still call upon God, as I was taught by the minister of our Church when I was a little girl!

Awesome statement!

I love it...

BTW: When you embed a YouTube video, this is all you should enter in the box: 0QUt41iJEII

That should give you this:

edit on 8-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks M--
It's been a while and I went everything after the "?".
My bad!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Man-made religion is the CANCER of this planet. If there IS a God, I am sure he/she/it is PISSED OFF at our religions that MAN invented. Every religious person I knew was always the ones who couldnt ACT RIGHT. Go to church on Sunday and their disgraceful behavior all week is "forgiven". Say a prayer to a man-god, and "forgiven", FOOLS.

There is nothing "divine" about the bible or any other religious text. Anyone who believes that a book is from a higher power JUST BECAUSE IT CLAIMS SO, is a FOOL. Especially when the MEN who wrote it, make claim that THEIR PEOPLE are the "chosen people".

It is SAD to share a planet with humans who are so pitifully stupid and so delusional.
edit on 9-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Are you looking for a reason to believe in Jesus? Well, we are definately living in prophetic times. Zeitgeist is hogwash, it was debunked.

Learn the history of ancient Israel, not the modern one, if you want to be able to better understand the Holy Bible. If you have questions just send me a message. It's a tall order to cram 4000 years of history into a thread. As for the NWO, all that means is "New World Order" it's about the New World (the West) having control of the world. You seem to be making the common mistake many people make in confusing the One World Order with the NWO. The West (Americas) is the New World. Europe, M.E., Asia, Russia, China is all Old World.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jack Van Impe always gives me the vibes of a charlatan. I've been a christian about 2 years, started studying the bible seriously a year and a half ago and God has taught me alot in that year and a half and it's been one hell of an interesting journey.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I was certainly interested in how he brought Obama, Kissinger, Oprah, into his preaching. He also brought in people from Ancient History and how they fit into this NWO. Also, it appears he has studied the Bible for 60 years. I am NOT paying attention to the remarks left in the YouTube section.

Would this happen to be why you ignored the comments section? I always peruse the comments, out of sheer curiosity. Usually, the top comments are of an interesting variety - they're like reviews. And this is what the reviews had to say about your video:

Rexella with a PhD - nope. Even in this video he contradicts himself. False prophets:
1. They say 'No harm will come to you.’ - Jeremiah 14:13
2. They say, ‘I had a dream.’ - Ezekiel 13:2
3. They expect their words to be fulfilled. - Ezekiel 22:28-32
4. They add and subtract from GOD's word. - Ezekiel 22:28-32
5. They proclaim false words and lying visions. - Ezekiel 22:28-32
6. They will make up stories to steal your money - 2 Peter 2:1-3
That sums them up!

Hmm...interesting. I particularly liked the last line of your post. It implies a certain inclination which in itself implies a resistance to rational thinking. The above proves that. So it appears there's no point in my being here at all. I just thought I'd drop this off for everyone else to see.

Have a good one. GO TEAM SATAN!!

edit on 9-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Frankly, I don't know what to believe. The Impes were brought to my attenton and after one video, the posted one, theirs, NOT mine, I felt I had to post to ATS and no place else. That is not to say we don't have our cranks here as well.

I ignore comments on videos, as we no not who, or the age, or the connection, but and tend to believe that self-professed prophets, especially if they are rich, are "salesmen". They have the spiel and know their product!

I cannot stop believing in God, in spite of what has happened to me, and to this world.

To believe in Him is to have FAITH. Is that all we need to know? I cannot understand the Bible, and rather think there could be errors because of all the translations. I feel I can pray in a wheelchair at home as well as in a pew in Church. What else do we need to know?

Obviously, religion is something I have a problem talking about---not having studied/ understood!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I know Zietgiest was debunked, but not before I learned the term "New World Order".

I believe that term is losing in favour of" One World Government."

Are we to learn the history of Ancient Israel before we understand what is happening today--i.e. Is history repeating itself?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Simply put, religion is to have a reason to believe without reason. Meaning, you have a reason to believe something without evidence. We've given ourselves that reason, and now we give complete control over to a group that finds such power a little too tempting to resist.

There is nothing more dangerous than a righteous man with a psychosis.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I know Zietgiest was debunked, but not before I learned the term "New World Order".

I believe that term is losing in favour of" One World Government."

Are we to learn the history of Ancient Israel before we understand what is happening today--i.e. Is history repeating itself?

Is history repeating itself? Absolutely, Jesus said so himself. The Church mirrored Israel because we are Israel. Their mishaps were our mishaps. Learning ancient Israel's history helps you to see what is going on. It is also written that there is nothing new under the sun, meaning nothing that happens or arises is new, just something old come again.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

9 That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.

We can see how our end will be, by looking at our beginnings. Our end is our beginning and our beginning is our end.

Go read the entire first chapter of Ecclesiastes, it's the Son of God speaking, before he came as Christ.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I honestly have no idea what to believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Without wanting to dissuade you from your pursuit of knowledge and understanding, on any level. As a person who has been aware of, and paid attention to Jack Van Impe for years - I'll just say that, in my humble opinion, he is sort of the Alex Jones of the TV evangelist set. It is impressive, and reassuring, to watch his show and see him so rapidly rattle off predictions, and supporting verse, after supporting verse - seemingly with ease and at will.

Of course, Rexella lets us know about Jacks latest book or video every so often, during this process.

It's about context really. Hand me the Bible, or any book of a similar size and breadth, and then give me a week to prepare? I can find a mountain of content from that body of words to suit any situation, news cycle, or era. Impe and Jones, again - in my opinion - use the same parlor trick. They combine buzz words with generalities and then they go forth to find sources and supporting documentation. They engage in professional conformation bias and they market to our fears and insecurities.

It's a very effective technique.

Humbly, I submit this. Take the knowledge that is offered, from any source, Impe included - and use it as a starting point for research, not as a whole knowledge base. Do not fall for the salesmanship, no matter how important Rexella tells you that particular book or DVD is. Just take what they freely offer. You've got all the resources you need to check the context and the statements right at your fingertips - and don't need to pay a dime for the knowledge and information.

on a personal note. My father, too, was a conflicted and broken person. My deepest sympathies for the way growing up that way leaves one feeling.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark2
I honestly have no idea what to believe.

Thank you. At least I am not alone.

At least as we grow older we learn the truth about Santa, the Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny and that babies don't grow in a field like cabbages.

Somehow the God thing keep going and going and going, so someone invented the word, "Faith".

I became somewhat enthused when this long time friend of mine and I began to talk but it is all turning out the same way.

Sometimes it is just too hard to keep the Faith!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you for your input.

Now WHY do I have an easier time accepting what you say as opposed to what the televangelists say....maybe because they are all rich and are good salesmen?

I've often said that if God wrote me a letter, or dropped by for a visit, I might have a different attitude, but....but...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It's the lack of compassion, more than anything else, that convinces most people there is no such thing as a caring god. We can't imagine looking down on the earth and not doing SOMETHING to stop the madness.

top topics

join