It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is "Mister X"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not sure where to post this, please move if necessary mods:
Cruising the internet I came across someone mentioning a "Mister X". There was a link to the wiki page on him, but not much information, other than a few paragraphs. Supposedly he is being held for "unspecified crimes", and is housed in total seclusion. It is rumored that he is Ali-Reza Asgari, an Iranian general that dissapeared in 2007. There is currently a gag order in place that prohibits even the mention of his existence, or to the claim he is Ali-Reza Asgari. I did a search and found nothing on ATS. Does anybody know anything more about this mister x, or if it is indeed the Iranian general? I just find it odd that detaining someone without even telling anyone what his crime was, or allowing him legal counsel, is allowed. Is this what the NDAA was trying to allow? Anyhow, just an interesting fact I thought I would pass along, peace.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Within hours, the story had vanished from the newspaper's website, allegedly after Israel's domestic intelligence service won a gagging order banning all media coverage of the case. The attempt to redraw the veil has had only limited success, however, with the disappearance of the story serving only to whet the interests of human rights activists in Israel, who have now launched a campaign to force the state to unmask Mr X and disclose his crimes.

edit on 8-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

www.thenational.ae...
www.smh.com.au...
edit on 8-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

From what I have read it looks like Mr X is responsible for numerous world crimes.
He is said to be charged with "time traveling" to pull off these major accomplishments.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Where did you read this? Link? Sounds interesting

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I don't remember, I just remember going "wow" that's interesting.
It said he was put in a metal lined bunker cell, under ground.

I guess he could escape normal cells somehow

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

WOW! That makes an even more mysterious story of it, thank you!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

My pleasure.
Any time.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Mister X = Jason Bourne

Treadstone - Blackbriar

These kinda of guys really do exist.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
Mister X = Jason Bourne

Treadstone - Blackbriar

These kinda of guys really do exist.

i hope this is sarcasm......

spies exist yes...... even super secret ninja spies exist but bourne was essentially a super soldier...and i doubt those type of experimental techniques have been in use since the 70s

just an opinion...

i have never heard of mister x so thanks for bringing it to my attention

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

No it wasn't sarcasm.

Here's one example, if you do the research you find a lot of countries have these dark programs running.

This is just one that been leaked, and don't believe for one minute it stops in Iraq.

The dramatic drop in violence in Iraq is due in large part to a secret program the U.S. military has used to kill terrorists, according to a new book by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Bob Woodward.

Secret killing program is key in Iraq

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It sounds like you are describing the work of fiction by the same name.

Mr X by Peter Straub. Its heavy going but a good read

www.publishersweekly.com.../978-0-679-40138-4

edit on 8/12/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I like the "Mr. X's" of the world.

Who is next? You? Me? What do we do in the future that causes Mr. X to come see you now?

Creepy. Yes. Detracting from pioneering new foreign relations? Yes. Will we ever have Whirled Peas? No.

I'd apply. Just tell me how.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Obama sends in Mr X, to take out the terrorists, and general petraeus was more then likely in charge of these human killing machines ?.

The Mr X's/Jason Bourne's of this world really do exist, and Obama swears by them, just like his drone program.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Since this thread has been dead a few days, and I still feel the same about Mr. X.

I could be. Would be.

I am testing my avatar. selfish, insecure and blunt.

For those curious. It is a triskelion. It is a single line creating three concentric circles. The most common celtic meaning is Maiden, Mother and Crone representing their interelationship and need for one another.

top topics

join