It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Nibiru? What do you think?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
its a lens flare,why do people keep thinking its anything else?seriously if something was there then not every amateur astronomer in the world is going to be silenced and would report something like this......the fact that no ones shouting about it tells you what you need to know.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Then where are the pictures? There should be thousands of pictures.

Something like this?

Reflections...I mean that is a clear example of a reflection. What I post above, and what the "blogger" posted, was examples of the moon near the sun, all of which are green. If the image the OP posted is not a reflection, it's the moon. Not only do we have evidence of examples, we actually have star charts to prove it. So unless there are thousands of pictures of everyone claiming a new planet is in our solar system, then we are wasting our time arguing about something that doesn't matter...at all.

The star charts, ie: Stellarium, have proven to me that it was NOT the Moon.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Reflections...I mean that is a clear example of a reflection.

Yes they are. They look a lot like what OP posted and the Moon that's not the Moon in JibbyJedi's post.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
its a lens flare,why do people keep thinking its anything else?seriously if something was there then not every amateur astronomer in the world is going to be silenced and would report something like this......the fact that no ones shouting about it tells you what you need to know.

Your statement makes complete and total sense.What are you doing on this thread?People don't want to hear anything here that makes sense.

link   
reply to post by Artlicious

What do you think the green orb is in that pic I posted?
edit on 8-12-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: Add "in"

link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Your image clearly demonstraits what Phage was saying. How can you say these dont line up. They are mirror images only slightly less contrasty.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Druscilla

Interesting that Jupiter took a large hit from an asteroid today !

Planets, the moon, earth and everything else is hit by meteors almost constantly. Even small ones no one really notices.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think people need to stop being stupid with this Nibiru rubbish.

Does anyone here actually believe that there is an object that size in the sky and hasn't been seen by billions of people because the only way it can be seen is in "certain conditions"?

Seriously? Think about it.

Please.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Spacespider

As I said. You cannot really see the Sun because of the glare.

Oh alright. It's Nibiru...again.
That planet that somehow can never be seen with the naked eye but only with cellphone cameras. That planet that always just happens to appear on a line between the Sun and the center of the image.

We're doomed.

Gotta love consistancy. We are consistantly doomed.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Reflections...I mean that is a clear example of a reflection.

Yes they are. They look a lot like what OP posted and the Moon that's not the Moon in JibbyJedi's post.

It most likely is the moon www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Planets, the moon, earth and everything else is hit by meteors almost constantly. Even small ones no one really notices.

The Earth is hit by metorities.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Does anyone here actually believe that there is an object that size in the sky and hasn't been seen by billions of people because the only way it can be seen is in "certain conditions"?

Please.

Not yet...anyways. Comets come and go. Maybe there is a planet out there that no one has ever seen. But rest assured, when or if it does show up, the entire planet will know about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

As I stated...But before they hit earth, they are meteors....shooting stars...etc.
edit on 8-12-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jusvistn

Originally posted by Artlicious

Originally posted by Havox
Pretty sure if it were Nibiru it would be visible still, and in more places.

I know, that's what I'm thinking too. But what if Nibiru is different and can only be seen in certain light? Maybe the contrails add something to the atmosphere in conjunction with the rising sun that makes it show up? I should note that I did not see this with my naked eye that morning. But I am pretty sure this IS NOT LENS FLARE.. that doesn't make sense if you inspect it closely. Also I have 2 photos taken seconds apart from each other and it is in both of them.

I've been wondering that same thing, it seems like the nibiru talk dies down, but then it revives again with different ppl claiming seeing 2 suns and trying to get pics only to be attacked for not being smart enough to realize it's a lens flare.... so that makes me wonder if maybe there really is something up there behind the sun, and the orbit of it is the reason some can see it on one day and not the next. I'm not sure if I buy into the whole planet x thing, but I do find it a fascinating idea

Then where are the pictures? There should be thousands of pictures. We live in an age where almost everyone has the ability to capture such "planets" with, especially in this case, a standard digital camera.

there are pics all over other the internet and other forums. google it. but you have to admit that every photo ever taken by anybody that has seen an object behind or beside the sun gets discredited as a lens flare and/or a nutcase. There are even soho pics of solar flares that show an object (always to the top and right) of the sun and they have explained these as anomolies. I'm not for or against the nibiru thing, i'm simply curious. And honestly, how often do you look up at the sun, and how long can you actually look at it, let alone focus on it?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I see the same exact shapes overlapping the flare as is over the sun. Exactly the same shapes.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

I do use google...constantly...and even other search sources. But this alleged planet won't be something that is only visible through a camera. It would be seen with the naked eye, night or day.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Why would we think you're a cook? You havent mentioned food anywhere on the thread yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

As I stated...But before they hit earth, they are meteors....shooting stars...etc.
edit on 8-12-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

Metors are in the sky when they fall to Earth they become metorities.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I don't believe that to be a PHOTO of the Moon. That is from Stellarium showing location. Am I incorrect about that?

To be clear nibiru doesn't exist. Do you think I'm arguing that it is nibiru?

Lens flare yes but Moon, no.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Please.

Most of us think its the moon.. nobody mention Nibiru

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join