It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Nibiru? What do you think?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So I started a thread on this in the general conspiracy forum because I really wanted to talk about the large number of contrails in my photo, the reason for which I took the photo. I was pretty sure the green orb was the Moon.

Well I have since downloaded Stellarium and found that this is NOT THE MOON.

People are saying it might be Nibiru, or something else.

What do you all think?

HELP...

Here is a link to a page on my site I made to post pictures and post
##SNIPPED##

Thanks for your help,
Rich

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Another thread on the same topic? No. Not Nibiru.
It is lens flare (more accurately, an internal reflection). Since the Sun has clouds across it, so does its reflection.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pretty sure if it were Nibiru it would be visible still, and in more places.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That is a lens flare, just think about it for a second. A large green planet in the sky? You can even see purple areas around "Nibiru".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It is lens flare (more accurately, an internal reflection). Since the Sun has clouds across it, so does its reflection.

I did think about that.

But as you can see the Sun in my photo is criss-crossed with many contrails and the green orb is only intersected by one in the middle which overlaps more than just the green orb.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lens flare behind a chemtrail... sorry, contrail?

Your examples were of sun reflections of equal size, this is moon size.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Umm are you sure, this one appears to be behind the clouds, should it not be shown in front of the clouds if it where a lens flare ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox
Pretty sure if it were Nibiru it would be visible still, and in more places.

I know, that's what I'm thinking too. But what if Nibiru is different and can only be seen in certain light? Maybe the contrails add something to the atmosphere in conjunction with the rising sun that makes it show up? I should note that I did not see this with my naked eye that morning. But I am pretty sure this IS NOT LENS FLARE.. that doesn't make sense if you inspect it closely. Also I have 2 photos taken seconds apart from each other and it is in both of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

That looks like Nibiru to me.
Wouldn't you agree, Phage?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Did you type in "moon" in the search function of Stellarium?

I checked it again, and at that time of the morning, the moon was to the right of the sun slightly above it, like in the photo. Stellarium uses a panoramic type of view so the moon may seem further away from the sun than it is in your photo.

Go to that date & time and type moon in the search, it will pan over to it.

edit on 8-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Umm are you sure, this one appears to be behind the clouds, should it not be shown in front of the clouds if it where a lens flare ?

Yea.. not exactly sure how it would be possible to argue lens flare if the object is clearly being obscured by clouds. Interesting photo's. I have been hearing very odd stories the last 48 hours or so about a serious spike in people reporting seeing or photographing two suns or another object.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its an interesting pic and I dont buy the lens flare theory either.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Did you type in "moon" in the search function of Stellarium?

I checked it again, and at that time of the morning, the moon was to the right of the sun slightly above it, like in the photo. Stellarium uses a panoramic type of view so the moon may seem further away from the sun than it is in your photo.

Go to that date & time and type moon in the search, it will pan over to it.

edit on 8-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

The Moon is pretty far away, almost directly behind my point of view. So far away that I cannot even get a screenshot of them together on my widescreen monitor.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Artlicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Artlicious

There is too much glare to really see the Sun or what is crossing over it. But a bit of adjustment shows that it is covered by a thin cloud with a single thicker contrail which appears to be crossing it near the top.

Please note how a line drawn from the Sun to the reflection crosses the center line of the images. And, of course, you couldn't see it in the sky. Internal reflection.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
looking at the stellarium looks to be around where Venus is and green too...
but its always smaller where I live

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There
is
NO
Nibiru.

(video) about that Nibiru thing ...

Spoiler:
The Sumerian name for JUPITER was ....

Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Lens flare behind a chemtrail... sorry, contrail?

Your examples were of sun reflections of equal size, this is moon size.

No. Internal reflection of a contrail across the Sun.
Um. The Moon has the same relative size as the Sun. That's why total eclipses occur.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

There is too much glare to really see the Sun or what is crossing over it. But a bit of adjustment shows that it is covered by a thin cloud with a single thicker contrail which appears to be crossing it near the top.

Please note how a line drawn from the Sun to the reflection crosses the center line of the images. And, of course, you couldn't see it in the sky. Internal reflection.

Sorry Phage, I know your wicked smart, but I think you might be wrong.. but then I might be too.. LOL

If you were correct, then it would appear as a mirror image, right?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think they are talking about the green orb BEHIND the clouds. What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

For comparison ,here is a photo i took on my recent travels
A classic lens flare example ,because i did not see the extra planet with the naked eye when i took the photo. Sorry about the size ,scroll right to see the phantom menace

edit on 8-12-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join