It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you able to list all of those or most of them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
182 dynamic movie shoots
Do you can identified them?

I made out:
Battle ship

edit on 8-12-2012 by emile because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Man those clips change fast. Not to mention a lot of them are not high points in the movies making them even harder to recognize. I am having to watch it several times, adding to this list as I go so they are in the order that I recognize them not necessarily in order of the video. Anyway, here goes....

Underworld 4, Lawless, Total Recall, Dark Knight Rises, Let the Bullets Fly, Conan the Barbarian, Quantum of Solace, Inception, Twilight 4 Breaking Dawn, Resident Evil 5, Southland Tales, Speed Limit, Urgency, Ring Messenger, Bourne Identity 4, Silent Hill, Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies, Stolen Goods, Avengers, Green Lantern, Amazing Spiderman, Men in Black 3, Halo 4, Ted, Battleship, Prometheus, Dictator, Death Knight, Snow White and the Huntsman, Life Express, Everyman, The Watch, Ghost Rider 2, Dragon Tiger Gate, Piranha 3D, ParaNorman, Behind the Lines, Dangerous Love Spy Game, Silent Hill 2, Black Cloud, Seal Team 6,
Rust and Bone, Wreck-It Ralph, Brave, Seeking Justice, Clash of the Titans, Magic Mike, The Hobbit

Well thats what I see. 48 out of 182, and I thought I have seen a lot of movies lol I guess I have a few to catch up on, unless I am just not recognizing them.

join