It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats the deal with web bot and the data gap of Dec 2012-May 2013?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm curious as to what people think about the 'data gap from Dec 2012- May 2013' could mean... I'm not so much interested in mentioning hits or misses it has had. Though if anyone has something in proof to completely debunk or support it, I'd be like to read that...

However I'm really interested to know if this data gap is something to be concerned about. Its one thing for this odd web bot to predict events and get most ''right''. But its something else altogether saying NO information is given for 6 months. Really leads me to believe some kind of electrical event will happen. No electricity, no technology, no tech, no internet, no internet... no data....

Thoughts?

Web Bot
edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yes it seems very odd indeed. I cant remember for sure, but i believe I have heard of 3 different calendar system, that can predict the future. I think the one is the Chinese version where you throw some dices up in the air and the way they land can predict the future. I pretty sure i heard that all of them are showing weird signals regarding the 21 December.

I think the Chinese one is called "I ching"
edit on 8-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

Yes it seems very odd indeed. I cant remember for sure, but i believe I have heard of 3 different calendar system, that can predict the future. I think the one is the Chinese version where you throw some dices up in the air and the way they land can predict the future. I pretty sure i heard that all of them are showing weird signals regarding the 21 December.

I think the Chinese one is called "I ching"

Odd that you mention I ching, i just tried the online version and this is one of my changing lines when i asked bout the 21st.

"Changing Lines:

There are Two Changing Lines.
Click on any of them to read about it!

Click the Changing Lines tab again to reset.

Hexagram Thirty-Six/Line One:

The pheasant's wings falter and droop from exhaustion.
The man wanders three days without eating.
He goes where he must, though scorn awaits him."

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Web Bot is not the only one seeing blanks in this time period, so have remote viewers in the past and Native American shamans, at least that's what I've read on here in the past. In addition, I am usually able to predict events in the future using logic but I am drawing a blank as well.
edit on 8-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

most web bots I have found were a complete sham. If they weren't just a random chat between users, they were completely retarded. If they are an actual bot they are sooo limited that they can not even form a basic thought. Everything is absolutely pre-programmed.

So as far as a bot making a prediction, no. When they can form a basic sentence that is not preprogrammed in their data base and not have it be complete gibberish, then I might listen. If not, it is just the site admins being dumb.

edit on 8-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

With the methodology that the Web Bot uses I don't think there is really anything to worry about. Even at its best the Web Bot only predicts events of a man made nature. Even if a natural disaster like a pole shift were predicted it would only imply that many people on the internet were searching for or writing about it. I think possibly the data gap may be occurring because of the abundance of internet activity regarding 12/21/12 coupled with chatter about several things occurring in May 2013 such as Google's I/O, a solar eclipse, a lunar eclipse, the registration deadline for the IPCC, and the large number of College and High School commencements. Also after the data gap predicted by Web Bot was made public It became a self reinforcing prediction since I'm sure that many began searching and writing about the gap.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is the reason for the data gap. We have some tough times ahead. Fear is dumb, courage is needed. Your call.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

you mean the same web-bot that predicted stuff to happen back in July 2011........that web-bot...no wait then in November 2011.......no wait........12/21 no wait its gaps in all RV ...for 2013 Timeline backs up the web-bot..it must be true? Right?

ETA: Cilff High
kinda has a ring with Duste Rhodes and Rick Flaif of Big Time Wrestling or Dallas Rains of SoCal weather fame

edit on 8-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Huh, I'm not following like the last 2/3 of that post.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He hasn't been very accurate with the "when" aspect of the gap.

If China turns off their net it could account for the loss of volume

There could be a really bad virus that keeps everybody off.

Someone will prove that wireless causes brain damage in kids so wireless becomes outlawed. People will switch to cables but there are not enough cables to go around.

Someone figures how to tap into all wireless stuff without worring about passwords.

If it happens it won't be a solar flare or an EMP. We will not be able to repair that kind of damage in only a few months..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was talking the other day about this blank spot in the web bot prediction to a friend. The thing about the web bot predictions is the translation of events ,clif high, is off on his guess of what and when and how. I don't blame the guy for giving it a good guess. Example, he saw the word bowing a lot, guessed it meant flu-sickness so we didn't shake hands also he was a year or so off the the date. It was obviously the t bowing everyone was doing after that football guy.
Back to your question, the only conclusion to me ,thinking in the box, is some kind of solar flare-emp event. Me ,thinking outside the box, just draws a blank.
The conspiracy me sees these events going on this month, the CERN test, the internet meeting in Dubai and the alignment on Dec 21.
edit on 9-12-2012 by ConspireMe because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet Bot computer program

Source

...let me repeat the pertinent portion of that...

computer program

A computer program (also software, or just a program or application) is a sequence of instructions written to perform a specified task with a computer

Source

...let me repeat the pertinent portion of that...

instructions written (even specific instructions to exacerbate certain aspects to relish end times rhetoric)

If you need more clarification on where I am headed with this please let me know
This would be my take on any "gaps" in these programs. Am I absolutely right, possibly not, but I for one give the above more probability than I do anything else.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A pretty simplistic take on it. You seem to give this 'program' as much credit as a program deserved in like the 1950s or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A program is a series of instructions...period. Whether it was written in the 50's or currently, it's still instructions to perform specific tasks.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

A program is a series of instructions...period. Whether it was written in the 50's or currently, it's still instructions to perform specific tasks.

And if a program is written for a computer to interpret data based on different sets of criteria and has been able to do so for years and then all of a sudden, it cant interpret data form a specific 6 month time period. Its called an anomaly... It is that anomaly which we are discussing.

I would go research more into web bot instead of just learning the definition from a dictionary

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

if:then>date=Dec 21,2012>DATA='0'
if:then>date=May 01,2013>DATA='1'

It's that simple, you've already seemingly come to a conclusion that this is an anomaly. I won't try to convince you any further. I have presented as much as I need to and researched as much as I need to to determine this isn't an anomaly as much as you have that it is an anomaly.

I should do a lot of things, but researching this will not be one of them
Good day

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

if:then>date=Dec 21,2012>DATA='0'
if:then>date=May 01,2013>DATA='1'

It's that simple, you've already seemingly come to a conclusion that this is an anomaly. I won't try to convince you any further. I have presented as much as I need to and researched as much as I need to to determine this isn't an anomaly as much as you have that it is an anomaly.

I should do a lot of things, but researching this will not be one of them
Good day

Well what you are doing is accusing those people of outright lies and forgery really. Which is fine if you can provide some evidence to back it up. Otherwise its just opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Or...perhaps a conspiracy theory?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

And if a program is written for a computer to interpret data based on different sets of criteria and has been able to do so for years and then all of a sudden, it cant interpret data form a specific 6 month time period. Its called an anomaly... It is that anomaly which we are discussing.

I would go research more into web bot instead of just learning the definition from a dictionary

The only thing that stupid progam does is look at words we type up in places like this and assign a certain value to those words. The theory is that we start using different words when we "feel" something is going to happen and it concludes that something is going to happen.....simple.

If it has a data gap, the program is written wrong!

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Th kid in me wants there to be more than just analyzing a social consciousness. But it very well be that simple. In which case I'm inclined to agree the web bot is junk

top topics

<<   2 >>

join