It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Earthquake Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
6.8 - 7.2 in the next day or so, not in Japan, probably offshore. I hope I'm wrong, and will happily return to say I was. I'm sorry not to provide more information, but it's based on more than I can explain, and I'm posting mainly just in case it does come true.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just to mention Japan already had a big one yesterday followed by a lot of big aftershocks.

I think you're a day late with your prediction!

Also, I think your "prediction" is just along the lines of many big ones taking place yesterday, so you're assuming there is more to follow!
edit on 8/12/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

No, I know about the one in Japan, that's why I said not Japan.

Another 6.8-7.2 elsewhere today would be uncommon enough to be noteworthy, enough that I seriously doubt my own "vision".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by faryjay

No, I know about the one in Japan, that's why I said not Japan.

Another 6.8-7.2 elsewhere today would be uncommon enough to be noteworthy, enough that I seriously doubt my own "vision".

No it would not be uncommon and the most likely candidate is Vanuatu which is due a 7+ and is known to have pairs of them

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
China just used it's "HAARP" to steer another typhoon away that was headed straight for them:

www.france24.com...

The energy they emitted to push up on the Ionosphere to steer the weather....also reflects off the Ionosphere and went straight into the rock under the Pacific Ocean. The energy vibrating the crystaline structure of the rock in the crust....could cause an Earthquake.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'll throw out a dart. How about The Cascadia Subduction Zone.

The EQs seem to be plaing ping pong over the pacific, I think Japan just lobbed one to the US west coast.

Although Chile likes to play too.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So I was wrong, as I hoped. The next quake over 6 that happened since my post on the 8th was this morning -- two days after I posted. Well outside the "next day" window I established. It was a 7.1 and happened offshore, but neither of those are statistically significant. So let this be a reminder to myself, since humans tend to retain our hits but forget our misses.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with remembering success and dismissing failure. It is how a "guided" missile finds its target. The head seeks and every positive input is remembered, and the negative results forgotten. What we must do is recognize our natural tendency to seek by remembering success and forgetting failure, and keep a memory of how we failed. Hopefully increasing our positive results, and helping us recognize errors that mislead us.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well, I was wrong on that one. Let's try again with refined arbitrary methods.

6 or higher in the area of Vanuatu in the next few days. No damage.

And if I'm right it is evidence of nothing at all. I'm collecting information based on captive mouse behavior, in part.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

>>> Here's something I've been noticing. A series of earthquakes seem to be following a directional path more or less straight across the Meditteranean from roughly the Arabian peninsula and Iran all the way to Gribraltar. In a straight line. I'm thinking its a tunnel underground or some kind of construction.
The Oklahoma earthquakes are another puzzle.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Well I was wrong about the time period, but the first 6+ anywhere on the globe since I posted that did happen today in Vanuatu. It was also the first anywhere on the globe in an statistically unusually long time.

But then, this very small patch of globe gets a lot of 6+ EQs. I could see this as a "hit", ignoring that I specified a time frame, or I could consider it a "miss" because this is an active region with more 6+ quakes than anywhere in the world, and unless I can pinpoint it within a few days I've not even experienced a particularly unlikely coincidence.

What do you think? Hit or miss? I think miss.

I also think it's interesting to look at a globe and draw the most direct route from the southwest of California and the northeast of Australia, and look at what lies between, and more importantly who controls those islands. Just interesting. Of interest. Nothing more. Or less.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join