It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian radio jocks leave airwaves following nurse's death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

You also should feel guilty about it.

The British media and people holding your opinion are as responsible for her death as the DJs. If you didn't blow up this incident deluxe with your pro monarchy propaganda the nurse might never have taken her life. People like you made it a global headline.

Congratulations

Nope, don't feel guilty in the slightest, in fact, I even chuckled at the telephone call when I heard it.

Nothing to do with me if some woman hundreds of miles away kills herself.

I feel for her, I feel for her family, but I didn't print the newspapers, I didn't make the call, I don't even condone the call despite giggling like a small school girl when I heard it.

Thank you for your warm words though, troll fails always bring a smile to my face.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

There are many people who care about Will and Kate. You opinion is not the only one you know? Did you notice the TV coverage of their wedding? Did they do that because there would be no viewers? I saw thousands of people outside in London that day. Guess they were just taking the air?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If they were going to kill someone why wouldn't they kill the nurse or the DJs? The receptionist didn't even do anything.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
.Why are kate and william in the news.

Because one will one day be King and the other is pregnant with the future King or Queen.

The chances are that this baby will be on the Throne at the start of the 22nd Century.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join