It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants in the Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

No. Surely you jest. I do not believe that this has been discussed here before. I feel as if I have now had an epip...epif...apif... a divine insight.

I can now die happy knowing the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

Honestly? We shouldnt have to do the work for you...you act like youre in high school perhaps? Anxious to post without seeing if its been done already? ATS SEARCH is your friend.

I put in 1 search here at ATS. It produced...from HERE at ATS...About 2,610 results. Over ten pages of this subject alone in threads.

One last one Ill give you on ancient giants..."OOPARTS". Search it OFF ATS and look at the pictures and information.

At least....do some of the work. Oh..and SEARCH.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Get a life other than ATS because clearly you can not tell when someone is being cynical. I love posts about giants which is why I came to this post in the first place. It doesn't matter how many times someone creates posts about any single subject as long as they bring some fresh perspective into the discussion. The only person that appears to be a five year old is you who obviously has a problem with giant posts but still can't resist coming inside to post your snide remarks. Really grown up of you.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Trying to help here friend......I have a life unlike those who apparently want to borrow other's...

But you said it all just now...in your own words...that "as long as someone bring a fresh perspective..."
If you would have used the search function ATS provides for all....you would have seen...you brought nothing new to this topic...or fresh. Rather..stale and outdated..and nothing new we cant find here if you search. You did not...

Generally, long time forum members have little patience with those who do no research...and posts anyway...

Someday, youll catch up to the rest of us ATS'rs. And if something new comes about, please share it with us.

Good luck to you....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No sir, you were not trying to help you were just trying to troll. And in my first post I was being facetious.

Generally, long time forum members have little patience with those who do no research...and posts anyway...

As for us long timers, I may not have the posts that you do but I have been here since 2006.

I understand that the "giant" conspiracy has been talked to death hence my being facetious in my first post. I do apologize if you can not understand when someone is trying to be funny.

If you would have used the search function ATS provides for all....you would have seen...you brought nothing new to this topic...or fresh. Rather..stale and outdated..and nothing new we cant find here if you search. You did not...

Maybe you should reread the thread as you seem to think I am the OP when all I did was make a comment on your troll comment.

Someday, youll catch up to the rest of us ATS'rs. And if something new comes about, please share it with us.

If all I have to look forward to is catching up to someone that likes to bash another op's thread for no reason other than to tell them to use the search function then I think I will pass.

Good luck to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join