It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacintha Saldanha Excellent nurse took Kate Middleton prank phone dead suspected suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
she was a nurse, she was just on reception duty that day

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

yes she will know and have accses to kates record the receptionist who took the call without verifing it was the queen was bumped off as warning that keep things to yourself or this is what happens,,

she was the gate keeper so to speak she should have run checs to see if it was actualy saint james pallace calling now they dont want her at the frount desk at the hospital the royals use.

wonder what story will be spun tho the ,asses to make the sheeple go along with rare heart condition maby?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
if she was a receptionist why are all uk msm still saying nurse?

edit on 7-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The dj's are not responsible for the nurses suicide.

It is sad another person has taken their own life.

Leave the DJ's alone it's not their fault.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Not even the police are sure she took her own life. If you read closely, you will see they are treating her death as "unexplained", despite the headlines.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by haven123

lots of hospitals have nurses who act as receptionists, especially in the wards themselves, just sayin. i still don't understand the police keep refering to an address where they found her, implying it wasn't her home? was it someone elses home, or a store or a cafe, anyone heard where they found her?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

She was found in the nurses quarters, which is where nurses live.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm wondering.....Just how seriously DOES English society take the Royal Family?

I personally know very few people in the UK who are royalists.......or maybe that say's more about the company i keep?

But seriously...I made this point on another thread....people from outside the UK tend to come across as more obsessed with the Royal's than us Brits are!

And if this suicide is part of some Royal conspiracy then i will eat my hat!!.....I am all for having an open mind...but bloody hell! Making some conspiracy theory out of absolutely nothing but fresh air is a waste of an over active imagination!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by magma

thank you, i just saw that in an article, even more sad to think she was alone with no family around. you know you figure by the time you get to 46, i beieve her age was, you'd think you wud be past all the trials and tribulations of puberty, high school and sometimes the humilations and bullying, figuring your life is good, your an adult now, and sticks and stones can't hurt you, man, i can't even finish this sentence because of the bile in my throat, this is such a tragedy.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by magma

Not even the police are sure she took her own life. If you read closely, you will see they are treating her death as "unexplained", despite the headlines.

Of course the official line at the moment is that is unexplained as they don't have the full details yet...this is standard for "suspected suicides"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The signal to noise ratio in this thread is in itself suspicious. I'm out until the police have an official verdict, because right now it feels like the very idea that it could have been anything but suicide -- when nothing, no detail whatsoever, about how she died, whether there was a note, or indeed whether the police have actually used the word "suicide" in any official way -- is being oddly rejected without question.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
edit on 7-12-2012 by sepermeru because: double post

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
SCA

Southern Cross Austereo Media Statement
Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the death of nurse Jacintha Saldanha from King Edward VII’s Hospital and we extend our deepest sympathies to her family and all that have been affected by this situation around the world.

Chief Executive Officer Rhys Holleran has spoken with the presenters, they are both deeply shocked and at this time we have agreed that they not comment about the circumstances. SCA and the hosts have decided that they will not return to their radio show until further notice out of respect for what can only be described as a tragedy.

Really tragic, but can't help thinking something must have been going on in the lady's life and this was just the final straw. Why would anyone kill themselves over an accident/being pranked by a couple of scumbags?

The prank would just be a minor annoyance to the jug eared prince and his family. No royal involvement in her death, surely.

Glad the two playlist whores have been laid off, albeit probably temporarily.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

told you's it wouldnt take long for them to spin a story for the sheeple.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm wondering.....Just how seriously DOES English society take the Royal Family?

I personally know very few people in the UK who are royalists.......or maybe that say's more about the company i keep?

But seriously...I made this point on another thread....people from outside the UK tend to come across as more obsessed with the Royal's than us Brits are!

And if this suicide is part of some Royal conspiracy then i will eat my hat!!.....I am all for having an open mind...but bloody hell! Making some conspiracy theory out of absolutely nothing but fresh air is a waste of an over active imagination!

making up out of fresh air pretty coincidental NO?
and people in the past who #rd of the royals arnt breathing any more?and you are on a conspirisy site what do you expect all sunshine and roses
im putting my opinion across, This is real! people have claimed to be time traveling alien's on here and havent took half the crititism im getting *cough* *shill*

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

thank you for one who points this out when you kill yourdelf HOW do you forensicly clense the place ie remove what killed her,my gues there story will be she had an underLYING medical condition watch this space , its a warning tto dont cross the royals diana did and what happend there?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
after listening to the call I believe this wreaks of a coverup....

-the nature of the call was not nearly as serious as the media says it was

-the royals were probably infuriated and demanded they fire her which led to her killing herself, not because of public humility

OR

-the royals actually intended to destroy the DJ's publicity as revenge and staged the receptionist suicide themselves

-and finally, the DJ's should not be at blamed here since they NEVER intended to kill anyone, intent is very important here. This was only meant to be a joke... but perhaps a joke that elites have no tolerance for
edit on 7-12-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
ok... all fine and dandy but...

WHO DIED? the receptionist or the nurse?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

there are no full un edited copyed online what you have seen is a small pat of the actual call,
and there joke has backfired and ended in a loss of life poor woman
edit on 8-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join