It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright lights flash across Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashoverride11

I'm also pretty close to this area, but didn't see anything this morning. I was out at about 6.

From the pictures I've seen, looks like a meteor. Probably something from Geminid, I read on another thread here that we're in a area that contains lots of meteors?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by christine76

Most of those picture look to be chemtrails. I could be wrong but i study the sky most everyday having seen numerous amounts of different kinds, different colors, patterns and so on. I know those are not similar to the objects i talked about, but still some good photos. I was able to connect with someone about 2 hours southwest of me who describes seeing the same thing, so maybe we can dig a little deeper on this.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The National Weather Service tweeted that it could be part of a Russian satellite.

NWSHouston‏@NWSHouston

Preliminary info on strange morning flash over Houston. May have been debris from Russian satellite COSMOS 2251 re-entering atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Here is a really good picture from North Texas. You can really see the green glow that others are describing.

Another awesome picture..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by christine76

Here is a really good picture from North Texas. You can really see the green glow that others are describing.

Another awesome picture..

I've seen that picture before. Can't be the same meteor.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Okay, well run the image and see what comes up. I'm mobile for a while and can't. It came from a reputable source, if that can believed with the msm, but I had no reason to believe otherwise when I posted.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I just ran that image and it didn't pop up anywhere else, so I think this could be from this morning. So it was either a meteorite or part of the Russian Satellite.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Good to know, thanks. I'll be up to look for the meteors tomorrow a.m., so I can see for myself. Read one report that it could've been a basketball sized meteor, that officials are looking for or else the satellite. I just found it odd that it's so widely seen. Texas is HUGE!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Just letting y'all know that I saw this flash in the Katy area (N Fry rd and Clay rd) around 6:30ish. It was an *extremely* bright flash that lasted for maybe 2 seconds at the most. I thought it was either lightning or lights from a nearby fire-station. I even braced myself for a loud "boom", but alas, no noise. I didn't really think anything too much about it until I logged into Facebook and saw that others in my area saw the same thing. It's now 3:55PM and four of those huge Black-Hawk type of helicopters flew over my house heading east. I just don't see how this "flash" was caused by a meteorite. I mean, the light literally seemed to engulf my entire house as if a transformer blew up right next to it. Very odd stuff....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cb0688

Holy cow, hello, my local ATS'er. I'm about thirty minute drive to Mason Road. Black Hawks, really? That happened to us last summer out here and we lost lights sporadically due to the Hawks.. Interesting.. to say the least. Video or pics if it's still going on..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Whoa RED FLAG! I made a thread on GLP on November 8, 2012 about the same type of lights!

My thread i made in GLP: Possibly saw UFO: 4 orange-ish lights turning off and on.

Here is the video of similar lights from the thread:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Haha, I would go there, but last I checked GLP, over a year ago, they had me blocked for no GOOD REASON, other than being an ATS'er..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Chinese lanterns on a windy night, you can tell by the trees blowing they are following the wind, then they burn out.

That picture was taken years ago, nothing to do with current events.

EDIT: Here is the video that the screenshot is taken from (and reversed)

edit on 7/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Those are street lights, at 53 seconds you can even see the poles they are connected to.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Mugen

Haha, I would go there, but last I checked GLP, over a year ago, they had me blocked for no GOOD REASON, other than being an ATS'er..

Which is why I'm here, ha. The difference for me is, GLP puts up with too much. ATS is stricter. I like that.

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Mugen

Those are street lights, at 53 seconds you can even see the poles they are connected to.

....no I can't. OH, you're not looking at the right lights. Lokk at the tiny flashing lights in the background. That's besides my experience though.
edit on 12-7-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I'm on mobile, and refreshing the page so I will retract. I thought the above was trolling..

edit on 7-12-2012 by christine76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by christine76 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by ElOmen

Chinese lanterns on a windy night, you can tell by the trees blowing they are following the wind, then they burn out.

That picture was taken years ago, nothing to do with current events.

EDIT: Here is the video that the screenshot is taken from (and reversed)

edit on 7/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Yo, those are different from what the OP is talking about.

reply to post by woogleuk

I'm on mobile, and refreshing the page so I will retract. I thought the above wad trolling..

edit on 7-12-2012 by christine76 because: (no reason given)

That's what i'm here for.
edit on 12-7-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Nobody is connecting it to the thread about Texas power poles bursting into flames?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was thinking the exact same thing.

They are reporting it in many areas.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

I read the thread, don't think it's connected. We shall see come 6:30 tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Yo, those are different from what the OP is talking about.

Regardless they are still on the thread and I am pointing out the issues with the people who posted them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join