It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos declared ARTIFICIAL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
"That's no moon...it's a space station!" ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by NewThor7

Zulu ledgend......
The Zulu peopled Mars origonally.....
There was a war in space....
The most beautiful women of the mars people were transported to earth for safety....
The vehicle in which they travelled was called a MERKIVA
Oddly enough, in Hebrw language, the word for GODS CHARIOT is the word MERKAVA
just sayin.....

That's a complete utter lie. This proves you have no interest in the truth, and simply believe whatever confirms your beliefs.
just sayin.....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

No, that would be Saturn's moon Mimas.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
who was it created by ? i mean they say it "ARTIFICIAL" if it true it was not naturally created correct ?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDarkPhoenix
who was it created by ? i mean they say it "ARTIFICIAL" if it true it was not naturally created correct ?

Artificial means not naturally created, that's correct, the problem is that those that say that it's artificial don't have any real evidence of that, just their imagination.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Soviet scientists have thought that there was something artificial about Phobos in general, because its almost perfect circular orbit around Mars at such proximity to the planet defies the laws of celestial motion: Phobos, and to some extent Deimos, too, should have elliptical orbits that would have either thrown them off into space or made them crash into Mars a long time ago.

In the 1960s it was noticed that Phobos was speeding up its orbit around Mars; this led Soviet scientists to suggest that Phobos was lighter than its size warrants.
The Soviet physicist I. S. Shklovsky then offered the astounding hypothesis that Phobos was hollow.
Other Soviet writers then speculated that Phobos was an, “artificial satellite” put into Mars orbit by “an extinct race of humanoids millions of years ago.”

The Soviet report says regarding the “tracks” , It calls them “grooves,” reports that their sides are of a brighter material than the moonlet’s surface, and, what is indeed a revelation, that in the area west of the large crater, “new grooves can be identified”—grooves or tracks that were not there when Mariner 9 and the Vikings took pictures of the moonlet.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Your source:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

That is no source.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Phobos monolith as taken by the Mars Global Surveyor (MOC Image 55103) in 1998...

Said Aldrin on C-SPAN in July 2009:
"Visit the moon of Mars.
There's a monolith there - a very unusual structure on this little potato-shaped object (Phobos) that goes around Mars once every seven hours.
When people find out about that they are going to say, ‘Who put that there? Who put that there?’ Well, uh, the universe put it there, or if you choose, God put it there.”

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes. It's a rock.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is old news. ESA issued this statement back in 2010....

www.dailygalaxy.com...

I think it's funny that people immediately think its a spaceship and not something like a geode... Blows my mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
doesn't look like a rock to me

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Maybe that's because it's a Moon.

Note the post to which I was replying. I was talking about the monolith.

edit on 12/12/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join