It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been marked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sigh*

(Here we go)

Good day to you all, or night, w/e time it is in your particular time zone... Im posting this thread to perhaps share this experience that has been bugging me for a while, and im not quite sure what to make of it.

Now understand this isnt an experience i normally share because although i can honestly say i entertain the ideas of a lot of ...idk what you want to call them...conspiracy theories, alternative news, Aliens, ghosts, demons ect...I've yet to really truly experience anything to solidify my beliefs. Granted this story im about to share may seem odd, and ill more then likely experience a lot of negative feedback I'd appreciate if you'd all respectively keep in mind that this isnt something i want to share...only that im curious if perhaps anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Anyway..moving on...perhaps a little background.

This all started about ...umm...roughly a year and a half ago? That was around the beginning of my interest in meditation and researching the possibility of other dimensions and what not. I began meditating on a regular basis and came to the realization that I enjoyed doing so...and so with that began to dabble in other forms of playing with ones own mind and consciousness..

As time progressed i came across the term "Astral Projection" and although i had read about it before, this was really the first time i did some deep research. I was intrigued, how could i not be? With that i began attempting to astrally project almost every day. Took about 4-6 months before i had my first experience, and what an experience it was! I wont get into that right now because its irrelevant.

Anyway, after the experiences began happening more and more often very strange things started going on.

I'll attempt to go over each one quickly except for the last one because thats the experience that still confuses me to this day.

The first experience i had i was doing my meditation in order to astrally project and opened my eyes to find myself floating perhaps a foot beneath my ceiling, and the only sound i could hear was this mechanical ...growling?(only way i know how to explain it)

Fine. It scared the **** outta me and i probably didnt try again for at least 3 weeks.

Second experience i found myself stuck in sleep paralysis which is a normal occurance when ur messin with this stuff, but i was soon out of my body again near the foot of my bed. I heard laughing, like...the laughter of a small child coming from across the room in front of me.

It was dark but i saw this small girl come skipping toward me asking me "if i wanted to play" and i freaked out and returned to my body because i knew as soon as i did that she'd disappear. I returned, she was gone, it worked like i thought. Didnt astrally project for another 3 months after that.

Please keep noted that the instances that im sharing with you are not the only experiences i've had, but the only ones where something that didnt feel quite right happened.

Anyway moving on to the last experience...this whole "marked" idea.

I do believe in aliens, and i do believe there is a possibility for there to exists certain, spirits if you will or perhaps being not on our realm of existence...yet this experience i cannot even really say what i "think" it may have been.

Moving on, one night i went through my meditations but was not successful in achieving a projection. This was about roughly 6 months ago perhaps a bit longer. Around 3 am i was awoken by the most peculiar feeling. It wasnt a good feeling either, but felt as though i had some random surge of energy coursing through my body, or maybe like i was being electrocuted in a way...im sorry i dont really know how to explain it, all i can say is it wasnt enjoyable. I woke up but still had my eyes closed and just kind of assumed it was me dreaming.

Problem is i then opened my eyes to see standing to my left side, kind of hunched over me, some odd creature not of this earth...or...plane of existence or idk.

Anyway, believe it or not it looked kind of like what ppl would refer to as a sterotypical grey alien only much taller.

At first i told myself, ok, your dreaming, this is just some hallucination and your stuck in another sleep paralysis episode, because yes indeed i could not move.

So i closed my eyes and waited for it to disappear...problem was it didnt. About a min or two later i opened my eyes again and its face was literally perhaps 5 inches away from mine...it was just staring at me. I could see my reflection in its eyes, i could see it had a leathery kinda feel to its skin, and how it just sat there blinking those big eyes at me.

At this point im freaking out, unsure of what to do, confused and still thinking i must be dreaming.

I attempted to try to say something to it but i felt like i was completely messed up from whatever that feeling was that i had experienced a few moments earlier, the energy or electrical shock or w/e it was.

I attempted to speak but i felt drugged almost, my words were slurring and i couldnt get my mouth to make the shapes i wanted in order to say what i needed to say. I managed to get something out something along the lines of...and yes this will mostly sound ridiculous just understand i was not in the right frame of mind and as i said i felt as if i was not in the least bit sober for some reason, as if my brain wasnt functioning properly.

Anyway i said something along the lines of, "Are you of love or hate?"

Only thing i could get out..not sure why..but thats what happened..

It turned its head to me and just looked at me for a moment and then started responding...problem was i couldnt understand what it was saying. Its lips moved (although it didnt really have lips) and sounds came out of its mouth..but it just sounded like a bunch of clicking and random frequencies.

It was at that point that i actually heard a voice in my head, like..telepathically...and it was in english...

And it responded with something along the lines of "Do not assume of what you've no understanding"

Ok? da hell that suppose to mean? idk, dont ask me. All i know is after it said that i saw it move its arm to my left side again and i was instantly feeling zapped again...or electrocuted..mehh

So now im thinking...ok...this thing is here to hurt me, its obviously not friendly yatta yatta yatta.

So im scared and im just keepin my mouth closed because i do not wanna feel that crap again, watever it was. this beings still going about its business and after a while i attempted to say something to it again, this was simply "Can i just ask you a question?"

To which it responded, telepathically, a resounding "NO"

which was followed by another zap...

after that last one i felt like i must have passed out bcause i opened my eyes and it was gone. I could move..

However i was under the impression at this point in time that my house was being invaded by odd beings so i grabbed the nearest weapon i could find , a bat. (not sure how effective that would have been) I then searched the house. Nothing.

Two days later i go to the gym, as im gettin changed my buddy points to my side and goes,

"hey bro, why does it look like something burned you, or bit you? what is that?"

I didnt think much of it at the time but later that night after my shower i saw it in the mirror for the first time, about a 3-4 inch circle on my side and i'd say its pretty close to perfectly round.

Its been here for 7 months now..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sin11001

Maybe you had an encounter?

Maybe you got hurt there and then had a sleep paralysis-like experience that happened to seem to make it seem like your injury/mark was due to that experience?

Maybe the above is true and is due to a being that wasn't the one you saw, rather, one that was just #ing with you and using improbable coincidence to mess with your head?

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it man, just live on and focus on the # that makes you stronger/happier.
edit on 6-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting. Hey I've been around ATS and other sites similar for only a few months now. I'm really interested in Metaphysics and OOBE. I got a question about meditation and OOBE:

Sometimes when I'm lying down for sleep, and I get still as can be, I dunno if its just the feeling of blood flowing through my veins or if it's an OOBE. Almost like i i'm floating.... perhaps a centimeter. I guess it's not a question, I just would like feedback.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sounds like ur gettin pretty close to an OBE to me buddy. Thanks for the reply

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Can you take a picture of this "mark"? Interesting story, by the way!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Philosophile

Yea i can take a picture of it, prly gna have to give me till tomorrow tho! Im bout to head off to work!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Honestly, it sounds like your activities have been a sort of invitation to things you might not want to have around. The best thing I can recommend is to stop those activities, and see about getting those things out of your life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You are food to these critters. And you are also learning to go into their realm or dimension. So you just got a cattle prod to keep you in line. They are scared of Humans and it has given you a reminder that you did not have protection in their realm. They are trying to scare you into not going in again, as you may just realise that you are more powerful than them.

I always go in with my huge Angel and I believe in the power of the name of Jesus and HIs blood that burns them.

You need to find out where you are; on the fence, or in the field of either love on one side, or hate on the other.
This grey was on hate BTW.

Do you believe in an Uncreated Creator? Because that is who these beings are fighting. It's war at the moment, including the astral plane.

I know I have experienced these beings, as I nearly killed one by strangling it's neck, felt like a dream/memory. I didn't kill it, I don't know why but I showed it mercy.

You need protection. Google Bonnie Jean Mitchell. She was given many techiques to deal with the many dimensions and their occupants. I don't agree with all her viewpoints but she was taught well.

I have photos of myself and my youngest with three red dots in a triangle. I found out this was a warning of the WInter Triangle in the sky, composing of Betelgeuse, Procyon and Sirius. And the Hunter, Orion was an ancient foreseen disaster. That has now been avoided.

I have also been marked with itchy dots in the shape of Orion but with all his weapons gone and his shield down. As Orion is also a giant (Nephilim) I thought Oh good. I have a photo of this too.

Both marks have disappeared which is strange as I have a scarring disease.

The one mark I detest is the scoop mark of the military, which appeared at the same time when they stole my unborn child.
If I ever find out who did that, scoop marks will the least of their problems.LOL

Find out what side you are on and get protection.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply, your experiences sound intense. For the longest time i just assumed it was some sort of waking dream but like i said i've had this mark now going on like 7 months. It doesnt hurt, doesnt itch, i've searched up all different kinds of skin conditions and nothing looks remotely similar. its just there...

Thanks for the advice and information ill def look into what u mentioned

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If you could I would suggest getting a picture of your mark. Then put it in Photoshop and play with the settings. See if something appears.

Like my avatar.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Good call i believe i may actually try that. I've been meaning to take a pic for the last two days or so but i just landed a second job and its usually straight from work to bed.

I'll def give that a try tho.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sin11001
Good call i believe i may actually try that. I've been meaning to take a pic for the last two days or so but i just landed a second job and its usually straight from work to bed.

I'll def give that a try tho.

yet you have time to respond. How difficult can it be nowadays to take a picture and post it online....is all i'm saying

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Are you of love or Hate?

I believe if it was of love,you would not have felt the negative fear you felt,,and it (what ever it was) wouldn't have hurt you,and would have answered your questions.
Maybe seek an understanding spiritual person of some sort to try and connect with the energy you connected to,that can help you with this.
One thing i've learnt,all answers are out there,it's just finding the right person/s,to help you with it.
But deep down i think you know wether it was of love or hate ... you're inner knowing self will have the answer.
I think this thing should be removed from your pysche' i don't think it's good for you.
This is a BIG universe after all,it could have been anything from any plane of any exsistance,&if it contacted you,stands to reason it too could be contacted.
Whom ever decides to do this for you,will probably use a protection of some sort,one they're comfy with,to stop it from happening to them.
Some negative spirits',use an image,voice or both of a child to build trust with a person,to allow them to come through,these are called the traps where i come from,your feelings will give you the clue as to wether it's bad or good .. ALWAYS trust your instincts.
Good luck

Lea
x

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I'm still not used to this quote unquote post business yet either forgive my "duh"

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

lol i get what your saying buddy only prob is i have a #ty old flip phone and dont really own a digital camera.
My family has one but its just taking the time to dig it up and what not. I usually work from like ten thirty in the morning to 3am so by the time i get home all i want to do is catch up on sleep.

Sorry tho its really nothing more then laziness i suppose i could put aside a few minutes to find the camera but god damn...seems like it would even be worth it because what is it really going to reveal to me? nothing. lol you'll all just see a weird mark that appeared on my body and everyone will be like "whoa, thats weird but sorry idk what that is or what to tell you." so forgive me. haha

new topics

top topics

join